September testing thread - May we all have a May bundle 9 bfp's!

as for me, af was due today and did a test this morning (out of habit tbh) and was shocked to see a '+' not quite believing it (and shaking) i shouted my dh to come upstairs and did another test (1st was shop brand, 2nd was clearblue) that came back as '+' too so just to make sure i did another test (clearblue digi) and got result pregnant 2-3 omg! i dont even feel any different how can this be i dont quite belive it, it just doesn't seem real somehow! i expected to feel different somehow! but i guess not! omg!!!

any news from you shining star?

tomorrow its your turn ceilani, 1st try & whitesoxfan41 good luck! :dust:

as for me, af was due today and did a test this morning (out of habit tbh) and was shocked to see a '+' not quite believing it (and shaking) i shouted my dh to come upstairs and did another test (1st was shop brand, 2nd was clearblue) that came back as '+' too so just to make sure i did another test (clearblue digi) and got result pregnant 2-3 omg! i dont even feel any different how can this be i dont quite belive it, it just doesn't seem real somehow! i expected to feel different somehow! but i guess not! omg!!!

OMG Thats awesome!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations, Mummyb2b!! That's awesome! :happydance:

On to the next cycle for me...af showed her ugly face this morning! Took a "me" day to watch trashy tv and eat popcorn (Charmed marathon for the win ). Good luck and :dust: to the rest of the September ladies!!

thanks bonnie! am still in shock i think! awesome but not real at the mo! xx

Congratulations, Mummyb2b!! That's awesome! :happydance:

On to the next cycle for me...af showed her ugly face this morning! Took a "me" day to watch trashy tv and eat popcorn (Charmed marathon for the win ). Good luck and :dust: to the rest of the September ladies!!

thank you ceilani! still in shock! :shock:

so sorry af showed for you :hugs: hope that this next cycle is your lucky one! definately ok to have a day watching tv & eating popcorn!:hugs:

mummyb2b- CONGRATS!!!!!!! That must have been a shock:)

AF showed for me last night :thumbup: On to the next cycle!!

Fantastic!! Big congratulations! !

I'm a bit nervous about testing in the am, but am going for it. Should be 12 or so dpo, with af due on Friday. I still feel much less pg than on af months, so hoping that is a good sign.

No way!!! That's great news! Congratulations!:happydance:

BFN for me this morning. AF due tomorrow or Friday. We shall see I suppose.

So sorry crystal :hugs: :hugs:

Fingers crossed for you whitesox....

Mummyb2b!!! So happy for you....

Many congratulations!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Healthy & Happy 9 months Mummyb2b!!

xx

thank you to everyone for the congratulations! wish you could all have a bfp with me and to everyone still to test hope you can all join me!

aw crystal so sorry hun! :hugs: hope october is your month!

whitesoxfan hope it is a good sign like you say, and bfn is just because its too early will keep fingers crossed and hope to update you with a bfp on friday!

katherine happy birthday :cake: for today! hope you had a brilliant day!!!

anyone heard anything from smilinggirl, drhouse, cassie, tennessee, shining star or 1st try?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->