September testing thread - May we all have a May bundle 9 bfp's!

Oh hey...on to next month for me...AF showed Saturday...right on time. GL to the rest :)

Oh, the pressure! :haha: Today is CD28, but because I'm only 8DPO, I really don't want to test just yet. Anyway, if AF doesn't show tomorrow, I'll be entering uncharted territory, so to speak. :haha: FX!!

:dust: to everyone still waiting to test!

mummyb2b: Good luck with the house hunting. I'm pretty jealous. ;)

no pressure, just keeping fingers crossed for you! thank you re the house hunting, has come at the right time as we got the offer on our house the day i got my bfp!

Kismet - how exciting!! I'm 8dpo too and considering testing on Wednesday although AF isn't due until a week today so not sure if that would be too soon!

I've had light brown discharge over the last few days and occassionally pink on tissue when I wipe and lots of pains and niggles. I thought it was AF coming early but so far today there's nothing! I just dont understand what's going on its so frustrating!

Good luck kismet can't wait to hear your news and fx it's a bfp :dust:

keeping my fingers crossed that it was either implantation or breakthrough bleeding! i know the frustration you feeling thing we all been there when you just want to know whats going on! hope its a good sign! xx

Well I caved this morning at 9dpo and did a test and am over the moon to say I got my bfp :happydance: faint line but it's definately there.

Sending lots of :dust: to everyone still to test and to those who got AF and are moving over to October.

Thanks Kismet :) Look forward to hearing your GOOD news tomorrow ;)

Well I caved this morning at 9dpo and did a test and am over the moon to say I got my bfp :happydance: faint line but it's definately there.

Sending lots of :dust: to everyone still to test and to those who got AF and are moving over to October.

Congrats!!! :happydance::happydance: So happy for you!!!!! :hugs:

Congratulations Cannon, wishing you 9 months of happy healthy pregnancy!

Kismet- sorry to hear you got bfn hopefully it's just too early :dust:

I guess I should report I had a Chem this month

So sorry Milty!

Congrats on the bfp's!

Afm- I'm out, I expect af today or tomorrow. Temp dip today and bfn on a super sensitive test. Fxd for October! Just ordered some soy isoflavens so will give that a try this next cycle! Gl to everyone else waiting to test!

wow congratulations cannon! :happydance::happydance: wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->