• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September testing thread - May we all have a May bundle 9 bfp's!

Well is there anyone jumping to do the October thread?
If not I don't mind-not sure if I can replicate last time-that was pretty amazIng!

do it bonnie! your lucky birthday thread! it's my birthday that month too (15th) when's yours?

Hi girls,

Haven't really been able to post as this month I am going through TWW hell. Ive had a few odd coindicences that I am hoping cross fingers will lead to preg but almost don't want to focus on what may be a phantom..

Like tingling feet at night ?what the
Dry wretching on my tablets in the am, but no nausea or vomiting, but its odd, i would normally just take them straight down
weird R sided ovarian pain.
fell asleep on couch at 2100

so no sore boobs, no nausea, no metallic taste.. probably not pregnant... but I'll know Monday.

I will not test. I will not test. :flower::flower:

Fx'd!

Hi sowanted! Hi everyone! :wave:
Anyone having any symptoms to speak of? Nothing going on here :haha:

Hi Katherine,

no symptoms here :nope: I am 7DPO today, AF due on Sept 5th.

Sloan, are you going to poas or wait it out? Fx to you :dust:

Hey Kat!

i took a test on 6 DPO, i know i know, way too early, got a BFN. Did any of you girls cheat and test today early? Yes I will probably cave and test again tomorrow just because hubby and I plan to do a lot of drinking this weekend so I want to know before the party starts, to be on the safe side.:wine:

Any symptoms ladies????

I tested early (AF was supposed to arrive on Sunday but I couldn't wait).

And it's POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I started shaking and crying and still can't even believe it. I had a weird/hopeful feeling this month.

I had a doctor's appt scheduled for the 11th but I'm going to call and see if they can move it up and go for a blood test to confirm in the next few days.

Good luck ladies!!!! I'm sending all the luck in the world that each of you get your BFP!

I started shaking and crying and still can't even believe it. I had a weird/hopeful feeling this month.

I had a doctor's appt scheduled for the 11th but I'm going to call and see if they can move it up and go for a blood test to confirm in the next few days.

Good luck ladies!!!! I'm sending all the luck in the world that each of you get your BFP!

Yay Nyba!!!!!:happydance::happydance: I know it can be very overwhelming when it becomes real! I am sure when it happens for me I will be like "what the heck was I thinking"!!! soooo happy for you darling!

Congrats! :yipee:

Mummyb2b can I have sept 29th as a second go as think I'm out already

mummyb2b my bday is Sept 5th as well so hopefully Sept is lucky for us both :thumbup:

aw that is definately a lucky day! think it will be too early even for an early test for me! happy early birthday! xx :cake:

Hi girls,

Haven't really been able to post as this month I am going through TWW hell. Ive had a few odd coindicences that I am hoping cross fingers will lead to preg but almost don't want to focus on what may be a phantom..

Like tingling feet at night ?what the
Dry wretching on my tablets in the am, but no nausea or vomiting, but its odd, i would normally just take them straight down
weird R sided ovarian pain.
fell asleep on couch at 2100

so no sore boobs, no nausea, no metallic taste.. probably not pregnant... but I'll know Monday.

I will not test. I will not test. :flower::flower:

hope you are our 1st bfp of many! just because you dont have the other signs doesnt mean anything, everyone can be different! fingers crossed for monday!!! :flower:

OMG!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS! h & h 9 months to you! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: the start of many!!!!

Mummyb2b can I have sept 29th as a second go as think I'm out already

dont count yourself out till af shows! :hugs: in the meantime of course i will add you for 2nd attempt but hope you dont need it!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->