septembryos baby area (09 babies)

Hi all Callem is 12 today and i'm afraid i have had a good cry already can't believe my first baby is so grown up and tomorrow is Billy's 2nd birthday i have a feeling by sunday i'm going to be an emotional wreck lol.

makatron is a good idea i had to learn it for my last job and its not that hard really so long as you practise lots. It should make things easier with the girls Atomic.

hi,

sorry to sound dunb here but what is this makatron you are refering to? never heard of it.

It's a form of sign language for children Amy x

Hey faun, just sending you some loving for your two grown up boys xxx how's Darcy coming along? Xx

Darcy is doing great she is in 3-6 clothes now and is trying to roll over at the moment she spends ages trying bless her. She is a very happy baby and sleeps well at night normally she goes 8pm-5am then has a feed and goes back down till 7ish!

Ahh bless her!! It must be nice to have a lovely content baby!! How was Billy's birthday?? Isaac was ill :(

Oh poor Isaac being ill on his b'day, Billy had a great day but fell asleep eating his tea so didn't get his cake till the next day he was in bed at 6pm!

Omg that went super quick!!! How r u feeling???

Diz it has gone so quickly! you getting excited yet?

yes i am - one calendar month to go then it my EDD. Ive got my home birth rip assessment being completed tomorrow which will really bring it home that I'm about to have a new baby!!!! xx

eeeks... my ticker has also moved to the last box!

I can't believe how close you are!! Fingers crossed you'll get a full HB this time!!

I had to go to L&D yesterday as had a small bleed... So had to get checked out and have AntiD... YUK! But on the plus side a few days off work!!!

Glad you are ok kathryn boo to the anti-d though that was the bit i hated most about being pregnant seemed like any excuse they got that bloomin needle out!

Diz i hope you get a full homebirth this time too and yay for being on the last box.

Thanks girls. Risk assessment was fine and I'm on for my HB!!!

Faun - how is Darcy doing? and how are you coping with Billy and Darcy together?

Kathryn - sorry about the Anti D injection - yuck! Have you been stabbed with the flu vaccine too? I had it last week.

xx

Darcy is great still so tiny though she is gaining weight but really slowly she's not even 14lb yet and she's 19 weeks old! It seems crazy considering how huge billy was he was over 20lb by now! Will be thinking about weaning soon eek. Billy loves his sister and to be honest its not half as bad as i thought it would be things seem to be really easy obviously there are some times when its not like when Billy wants to sit on my lap while feeding Darcy. In general though its great i caught them laughing at each other earlier Darcy kept slapping billy in the face well manically waving her arms about and Billy was in the way and they both found it so funny. I am so glad i have a playpen though as it means Darcy can play in safety or nap while Billy does his thing without i would have found it so much harder.

hi,

glad everyones ok.

are most of the september babies now 2? where has the time gone?

blake has a thing about dora and ben n holly, ben nn holly is the worst as he has taken to walking around with a maracas, shouting magic frog and waving it at you. its really funny.

Amy - has Blake started doing the robot from Ben and Holly yet? Tegan has and it's hilarious!

Diz - yay for homebirth :) Hopefully it'll end at home this time for you!

Yay for HB Diz!! I've got my fingers crossed for a full ejection at home!!!

Faun - I can't believe Darcy is so old!!! Bless her!! I'm kinda dreadin Isaac as the older brother - he likes to sit on his teddys/babies or shove then in the toilet telling me they're going for a wee wee!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->