seriously positive***UPDATE BAD NEWS Its OVER It’s Ectopic PG16***

The bottom test looks almost twice as dark as the top test!! Fx for you hun. :hugs:

:dust:

Thanks for the encouragement I would have never been questioning the lines or even comparing them once I had my 1st beta its just the heavy bleeding for 4days and now still spotting and not to mention my 1st beta on Wednesday was 53! I know I'm probably getting super annoying but its keeping me from feeling like this pregnancy is doomed.
Like I said with my DD my betas at 16dpo were 2000+ and with my son at 14dpo were 400+ just so unsure right now sorry it helps ladies to come on here and write my feelings because no one else really understands. But thanks ladies again I will definitely update tomorrow.

Have everything crossed for you xx tests look good for sure

Well after all this waiting I call my dr's office and the lady tells me "sorry I cant even open it to view it until the midwife has a look, and she will call you" this is so annoying, I've been waiting all weekend. Ugh more waiting, well atleast no more spotting or bleeding.

20181203_111100.jpg
And of course I tested but still looks the same!

Last edited:
I really hope it’s just a case of spotting, ur tests are so blaringly positive. Sorry your having to go through so much waiting about there’s nothing more frustrating.
I don’t think my tests even got as dark as yours I’m now 19weeks pregnant, I had spotting from 10 weeks due to a haematoma so can totally relate with how scary a time it is xxx

I really hope it’s just a case of spotting, ur tests are so blaringly positive. Sorry your having to go through so much waiting about there’s nothing more frustrating xxx
Thanks it is frustrating but I knew that was gonna happen, oh well just have to wait.

How frustrating for you having to wait again, your test looks amazing xx

This is exactly why I refused to do bloods this time. I find it MORE stressful. I’ve had calls where the double, calls where they don’t, calls where they say call back, multiple little copay bills, bruised arms and no baby to show for any of it. It almost feels like the moment we start intervention, the bottom falls out.

HOWEVER... in your situation...you definitely need answers

Omg i can’t imagine having to wait like this! But your test does have great lines and something tells me this is a sticky one. Best of luck hun :hugs:

The latest FRER looks so great!! Hang in there Mama :hugs:

I've been following along silently... I was hoping to wake up to good news...

I have everything crossed for you OP. Them lines still look really good, that's a great sign.

Hang in there x

I'm so sorry you're going through this. I'm pregnant now and been spotting brown for 8 days and even tho I'm not bleeding I'm still worried. In a previous pregnancy I had a hematoma and bled from 3.5 weeks all the way till 12 weeks. Baby was fine. She's 5 now. Some girls just bleed. No real reason for it. It's unexplainable sometimes.

Awww hun can’t bekiefe they wouldn’t tell you betas !!
How frustrating

Iv just been through it myself so I know how hard

Fx hun really hoping this is a positive ending xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back