Sex just isn't fun anymore!! Help!!

Ed_are2live

Reaction score
Does anyone else find sex to be unfulfilling post MC?

3 months post MC and sex just isn't fun anymore! What have you all tried to get back in the game? We got pre-seed and will be trying that this week. Because the sooner I relax the sooner I get pregnant!!

Im so sorry to hear sbout your loss. After my chemical, I was devaststed. The thing that lifted me up and got me in the groove was my fiancé. Just knowing that after all that we went through he still wanted to make our family got me right back in the mood. You're more likely to conceive when you're completely relaxed and enjoying sex. My sister suffered MC of twins and got right back on the train. She now has two healthy children. Just keep your head up and remember that a MC won't always be the outcome! Stay strong and have fun! You deserve it.

It was the same for us and still kinda is..
The first few months especially, we had an EARLY MC but
it was just weird for us, its faded but it's like you feel defeated
and even more just want to conceive and that's all you can think
about the entire time. But we have to work hard to try to not
let it become a job of just trying to conceive, my doctor said the
stress is effecting my body greatly!

I just noticed all of our currently feelings say hopeful! ;)

Being hopeful is what we should always be. I feel defeated every time I POAS, but that next cycle I jump right back up on that horse. I do the best I can with timing sex around O, but this cycle, since my fiancé never turns down BDing, we've done it every few days. Even if I think I'm not in the mood to, I tell him I want to and suddenly my mood changes. We don't make it a chore. We have fun, play around, and joke a lot just to keep things in a happy mood. It makes everything so much easier when you just let yourself go and have a good time. Don't think about getting pregnant when you BD. Think about how much you love your SO and how lucky you are. Stay positive and don't give up hope. You're not alone. You have all of us on this site to talk to. This is the place I go when I need to vent or when I want to try and help other women. Defeat is a natural feeling that you have to continue to fight until you triumph. I'm here if you need me! Bunches and bunches of baby dust to you!!!

I had a faint positive that got darker as it sat. My hubby is really excited, but I test again this afternoon and I dont think I see anything he thinks he see's something so faint. :/ thinking its a chemical! But SO hopeful its just really early.

I hope it sticks! Try testing in the morning with FMU. Tons of baby dust coming your way! :)

So we bought a Kama Sutra book! It helped a lot. More because we relaxed because we were laughing at how non-flexible we both are. Hopeful again this month!
Good luck Babyvaughan!

Thanks ladies, hubby keeps saying I am and he is so excited all this stuff which is making it worse on me because I dont want to let him down if this doesn't stick! AHHH!! I've been praying..

Ed- I'm so happy to hear that!
Babyvaughn- no reason you can't be excited too. I wouldn't get down in the dumps until it shows you should. If he's hopeful and dancin around, why not join him? :)
Charlie-THAT is a great idea! :)

Just when I had a MC a year ago he went from excited to acting like it was my fault wanting nothing to do with me. I'm afraid of that happening again (he told me not to kill this one like I did the last) He wasn't being serious but it hurts because I was so excited the last time but started MC went to the hospital and they confirmed I was.. but I do get my excited moments I'm just super fearing it being chemical! But tomorrow i'll buy a Frer and taking Tuesday A.M making me CD 32 ( so 2-4 days late )

Wow, babyvaughan, I am so sorry to say this but your partner saying that to you, even as a joke is disgusting! He shouldn't be treating you like it's your fault at all, miscarriages happen for so many different reasons...it could have even been a dodgy one of his sperms!

I gasped out loud when I read your post above :( don't let him make you feel bad Hun

Good luck to you, and don't stand for being treated like that. I wish you all the happiness in the world. Having a baby and being life partners is about love, respect, support and communication

Baby dust to you xxxx

Oh my goodness I gasped too... I would be devastated if my husband even joked about that :( :hugs:

Babyvaughan- as kezzybear stated, you should not put up with that. It very we'll could have been his swimmer that wasn't up to par for your wonderful egg. My fingers are super crossed for you! Let us know how it goes! Tons more baby dust coming your way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->