sharp stabbing pains?!:(

Mummymoo_x

Reaction score
I know this might sound odd, BUT most of today I have had sharp stabbing shooting pains in my vagina. Most of the time I can handle the pain but a few times its been a shock as its so sharp and sudden.

I dont know what could be causing this? Also it hurts when I go to the toilet to pee.

Could I have an infection? I'm seeing my MW this week but I'm just too embarrassed to mention it.

Helpppp?

I had that starting about 20 weeks. My doctor said it was normal. I would mention it though....they have heard it all don't be embarrassed

I think I'll definitely mention it! Just cant help feeling embarrassed about it! Ha

Don't be too embarrassed to mention anything! Just think better safe than Sorry! As far as the pains I am not sure but I would definitely ask about it!

Could it be a UTI? I thought I may have had one last week due to back/side pain, don't be embarrassed, I went to a different GP since mine is away and it was a man, I just said, give me the cup, let me pee and send it away for me - and he did :)

Not to scare you - but there is more coming that you will find embarrassing closer to and into labour - at one stage I had 7 people looking at my downstairs and a lady with a finger up the backside - you just have to laugh at it, they hear and see it all every day :)

It could just be baby's position. They can find some real interesting places to kick!!!! :)
Your midwives should do a pee test anyway for you. Are you having nightsweats, running a temperature, particularly smelly pee (tmi I know :p)? If not, I'd doubt you have a UTI and bubs is just playing football with your organs!!!
When it happens to me, if I can, I just get up and walk about, change position for a minute which is often enough to get baby to do the same!!
Worth a try.

aahhh sounds like lightning crotch ... its just the ligaments stretching and quite normal but if you worried about it contact your doctor

Google lightening crotch!!! Hurts like hell like you've been stabbed up there!!! Xx

Never heard of lightning crotch!haha luckily I havent had it today so I am thinking it could of been baby's position. But then again I havent been at work which might have something to do with it? Hmm :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->