Shit shit shit. [update pg 20]

Ah, Rebecca.
I'm so sorry this is happening to you. Emancipation is a really, really, really hard thing to do, almost none of the cases are even granted to court let alone won. It has to because extreme things are happening, being abused, neglected, etc. Adelaide will probably aide you but I'm not sure. I haven't taken the time to read throughout this entire thread but just know your parents could never take Adelaide away from you, you are far from an unfit mother, sweetheart. Like Brandi said, you definitely can't just leave, the cops'll be onto you in a second. But you can leave Adelaide with your FOB if you feel comfortable with that, it is YOUR CHILD. This is so hard, I'm not sure what to say honestly, I'm just trying to give you some comforting words... Do you get out often? I know this sounds horrible but if you truly and honestly want to see FOB, have a friend arrange a meeting or something? But this honest to God has to be for the best for Adelaide and yourself, honey. It can't be just because... I've never been in your situation at all but I hope I've helped... Stay strong, 'kay? We're all here for you... It'll all work out in the end...
:hugs:

This is all making me feel horribly sick.
And like I'm an awful daughter and an awful mother.
:(

Your not :hugs:

At the end of the day your responsibilities are to your daughter and your parents have to take a back seat in your life if they are being unreasonable and controlling to you. By becoming a mother (at whatever age) priorities change. Don't concern yourself with how u are as a daughter, thats them controlling you to a certain extent.

You sound like u could have a lovely little happy family with FOB and i think you should start planning it :D

x

I've done everything they've told me to in terms of working hard in school so I can go to college and everything.
That makes sense to me, so that I can give Adelaide the best possible future.
But keeping her away from her father if he's stable makes no sense to me..

@Shannon,
I haven't gone out without my parents in years.
They won't allow it.
Certainly not now.

But everyone is certainly making me feel better.
I just want all this to work out

Wow, becca, the more you say about your parents, the more awful it gets. Why won't they let you go out without them? Actually, that has to be an exaggeration, right, because you got pregnant. And I can't imagine that happening with them in the room- haha!!

Anyway, this is no laughing matter, I really feel so sorry for you and I just wish there was something I could do to help you :(

It is a sad situation, but there are things you could try - there have been good suggestions in this thread, write your parents a letter, talk to them about him maybe coming over for short visits (30mins even) which they could help supervise etc.

Is there a real reason they don't like him? I'm sure I saw you write something about him taking drugs etc? sorry if I got it wrong. But if that is the case, then maybe they are just worried? People can change though, but you'll need to work with them.

They cannot take your daughter so don't even waste time and energy worrying about it.

It might be difficult, but you need to take a mature step in working it out, not just doing what your parents tell you to do, you're a mother now and you need to stick up for yourself and your daughter. xx

Wow, becca, the more you say about your parents, the more awful it gets. Why won't they let you go out without them? Actually, that has to be an exaggeration, right, because you got pregnant. And I can't imagine that happening with them in the room- haha!!

Anyway, this is no laughing matter, I really feel so sorry for you and I just wish there was something I could do to help you :(

He came to my house in the middle of tge night and I snuck him in.
I know that's awful but it was the only I could see him.
I've only seen him at night ever.
But idk why. It's just how its been

@Shannon,
I haven't gone out without my parents in years.
They won't allow it.
Certainly not now.

But everyone is certainly making me feel better.
I just want all this to work out

Oh, Rebecca... :nope: :hugs:
I'm so sorry...

I agree with fantastica,

I know your young hun but you took the step to becoming a mother in the first place so please start to stick up for yourself for the sake of ur little one

x

It's alright. I'm used to it, I just want for Adelaide to have a family..

I'm going to talk to them when my dad gets home.
We'll see how that goes and I guess I'll decide from there. :/

:hugs: you are a great mother and adelaide loves you so much. just hang in there. i hope the talk goes well.

We've given you all the advice we can, but we can't physically make decisions for you. If you want your daughter to be around your father, that is up to you. No matter what you are thinking. What is physically stopping you from calling your FOB and telling him to have someone come pick you up? Nothing. Its all because your parents "won't allow it".

Well... as a parent yourself. Do not Allow your daughter to grow up without her father.

We've given you all the advice we can, but we can't physically make decisions for you. If you want your daughter to be around your father, that is up to you. No matter what you are thinking. What is physically stopping you from calling your FOB and telling him to have someone come pick you up? Nothing. Its all because your parents "won't allow it".

Well... as a parent yourself. Do not Allow your daughter to grow up without her father.

My parents took my phone.

Also he can't legally drive, and if he showed up my parents would call the police

You need to take some control back hun, they need to realise you are a mum now, can't you go out in the day? Do you have any friends that you can see?

In the US can you get like legal aid for free if you literally have nothing?? Maybe it's something to consider, I don't know if i'd suggest just upping and moving in with FOB...as you can't know each other really well just yet, but you need to take your life back for you and your daughter, and they can't just get away with this. I know they're your parents and they are probably trying to protect you, but they'll end up pushing you away, this can't be the life you want for YOUR daugher. Stay strong, remember they really can't do anything hun, they have NO power over you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->