shorter cycles = early Ovulation?

ryder

Mum to Jasmine & Peyton
Reaction score
Anyone know if that happens? Im just curious because I started my new cycle on fertility ties and it has me ovulating earlier then CD14....

My last cycle was only 20 days long... Im not sure if it is making its prediction based on that?

I am going to buy OPK's this month anyways.

What's Fertility Ties??
I'm on Mymonthlycycles.com I find that soooo easy! :) x

it is a site just like what your on. lol

Anyone know if that happens? Im just curious because I started my new cycle on fertility ties and it has me ovulating earlier then CD14....

My last cycle was only 20 days long... Im not sure if it is making its prediction based on that?

I am going to buy OPK's this month anyways.

Yes it would be basing it on that last cycle it sounds like. You don't ov on cd 14, you ov approx. 14 days before AF. So if your cycle is only 20 days long you would ov around cd6. I have a short lp so even though my cycle is 29 days I ov around cd 17.

Hope this helps. Good luck to you.

I was wondering too, my cycles are usually 34 days long, but I started lakin a loads supplements and this month was only 28 days, AF was due yesterday (that wud have been the 28th day) but hasn't showed, so how will I know when to calculate when I'm ovulating next cycle?!?! I hate my FF chart lol.

I was wondering too, my cycles are usually 34 days long, but I started lakin a loads supplements and this month was only 28 days, AF was due yesterday (that wud have been the 28th day) but hasn't showed, so how will I know when to calculate when I'm ovulating next cycle?!?! I hate my FF chart lol.

Are you temping Lizzie? That's the best way to determine when you have o'd. Unfortunately it doesn't tell you until after it happens. Opk's will help tell you that, but I don't use them. I just start bd'ing a little more the week I think I'm going to o and keep it up until my temp goes up.

I'm a 24/25 day cycle so yes, I think I ovulate CD9/10... well that's what the calendar says - but who knows... If I don't fall this cycle, I have bought some OPKs just to give them a try and get a rough date or timeframe....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->