Should be O around July 4th all welcome. UPDATE:

Still no signs of O for me.... Started BDing though anyway... :)

Hi everyone

This is the 1st forum I've ever been on so Im a little nervous:blush:

My hubby and I have been trying for about 2 years now and finally fell pregnant in November 2013. We miscarried at 8 weeks and were devastated. I've been on Clomid for about 9 months and this month we decided to give it a rest, the extra hormones really messed with my body. So this is the first month after a long time that we're trying without a supplement. We're going to try and douch with bicarb. I am anxious about how this month is going to turn out so the support from you ladies will help tonnes.

Yay for all the o ladies. Afm....I am still spotting brown not sure what thats about. Convinced my fiance to get a sperm analysis and also found out that all we have to pay for it is $13 so why the hell not. Hard part is going to be getting it to the lab by 9 am before an hour has elapsed. Should we wait until next week to do Iit so I dont waste a fertile week?

Welcome amethyst sorry to hear of your troubles, wishing you nothing but the best of luck.

Welcome amethyst! So sorry to hear about your mc. I know how devastating that can be after trying for a while. Wishing you lots of luck!!!

Baby love - If it was me I wouldn't want to waste hubby's guys during my fertile week. :haha:

cd 16 Ovulated this morning still having so much pain on both sides ooouch

So, temp hike today above last two days. Only up .1 though from yesterday. So. 98.1 today.. Cm no longer EWCM now sticky. Cervix low, medium and closed. So, who knows maybe I have not O yet. Maybe I will this weekend like I thought. But all signs were there the last two days.
So moody actually argued with DH at 1am over dumb crap. Then cried. And I am starting to feel like crap as well. I feel like I have a weird cold, my body aches today.

Anyways, how is everyone today?

Good morning!!!! I'm still waiting for O.... No signs of it yet... Temps still low, 96.9 today... But I'm in good spirits! :D hope everyone else is having a great day!

so, although CM is diff. I still have pos. OPK

Yeah, I've had the same thing. Had EWCM for days 8-10 and then it stopped, and a pos OPK on 11.

So we just BD'd with preseed, to cover our bases. ;)

Weird that we're both having frustrating weird cycles this month. Hope it's still our month!

hello ladies...cd11 and no sign of O.this is the first month i'm seriously using OPKs .but they look all same to me.is it normal girls???!!

so, although CM is diff. I still have pos. OPK

Yeah, I've had the same thing. Had EWCM for days 8-10 and then it stopped, and a pos OPK on 11.

So we just BD'd with preseed, to cover our bases. ;)

Weird that we're both having frustrating weird cycles this month. Hope it's still our month!

So three of us are having pretty much the exact same stuff going on. Hope that the ole adage that good things come in threes applies here
:dust::dust::spermy::spermy::sex::sex::af:

hello ladies...cd11 and no sign of O.this is the first month i'm seriously using OPKs .but they look all same to me.is it normal girls???!!

What do they look like? Are they totally white?

You could post a pic in here? We'll tell you if it's pos or not. :) (More tests to stare at is always a good thing. LOL)

I usually get a pos on 12. 11 was early for me this month. Maybe you'll get one in 1-2 days?

yeah, my OPKs state that any second line on the test is a poss. Now they get darker the closer you get to the LH surge, but the instructions with mine still say poss. so, for me today was a little darker than yesterday. But, I also use the fern test too. So, maybe you are about to O. Keep BDing

yeah, my OPKs state that any second line on the test is a poss. Now they get darker the closer you get to the LH surge, but the instructions with mine still say poss. so, for me today was a little darker than yesterday. But, I also use the fern test too. So, maybe you are about to O. Keep BDing

I've read about the fern test... Where can you get the stuff to do that?

I've read about the fern test... Where can you get the stuff to do that?

Walmart i paid like $7 maybe and it is good forever. u put saliva on the little lens, let dry for 5 minutes and use accompanying microscope to look and if it looks like a christmas tree or frost then that is ferning. and u have a 24 hour window for O. so, mine is not full fern yet but mostly so i am about to O.
I bought it a couple years ago and like i said they are good forever. no rebuying

Oh really??? Is it in the pregnancy test section? I'm gonna have to go get me one of those!!! My husbands head is gonna spin around! Lol! He already thinks I'm crazy with the temping and OPKs.... Lol!

Hi Ladies

wow you guys are really supportive, it's fantastic!
Still no sign of ovulation but my temp does seem a little higher so heres hoping:thumbup:

Ps. we tried the bicarb thing last night, wasn't as unpleasant as I thought it would be so keep fingers crossed

Hi Ladies

wow you guys are really supportive, it's fantastic!
Still no sign of ovulation but my temp does seem a little higher so heres hoping:thumbup:

Ps. we tried the bicarb thing last night, wasn't as unpleasant as I thought it would be so keep fingers crossed

What is the bicarb thing? I haven't heard of that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->