Should be O around July 4th all welcome. UPDATE:

peanut - I hope you get some answers!

fx for everyone still waiting!!

cd2 - decided we are just going to use opk's and just bd on high peak days. it was too tiring doing the every other day plan - especially when I didn't O until really late.

Still no AF today.

However (and let me admit I am clearly just hoping here) something odd happened yesterday.

Randomly, around the middle of the day, I wiped and saw the TINIEST pin size drop of pink on the tissue.

I thought "oh, AF is coming booo." Put in a tampon. Felt a tight cramp on my left side right after, which was weird I thought.

Ever since? No more blood. Not a bit of pink, nothing.

Is it possible I O'd later than I thought, and maybe yesterday was implantation?

I don't FEEL like AF is coming, which means nothing. And I know not everyone sees IB and it was only a pink dot. I thought I was 15DPO, that I O'd on the 6th, but what if I O'd later? o__o I was using OPK and not temping.

I am grasping at straws. I know.

Buuuuut if AF doesn't show in a day or so I might test again. >_> Haha.

Ohhhh! If you O'd late are you still covered with BD'ing? That's exciting! :) :happydance:

Still no AF today.

However (and let me admit I am clearly just hoping here) something odd happened yesterday.

Randomly, around the middle of the day, I wiped and saw the TINIEST pin size drop of pink on the tissue.

I thought "oh, AF is coming booo." Put in a tampon. Felt a tight cramp on my left side right after, which was weird I thought.

Ever since? No more blood. Not a bit of pink, nothing.

Is it possible I O'd later than I thought, and maybe yesterday was implantation?

I don't FEEL like AF is coming, which means nothing. And I know not everyone sees IB and it was only a pink dot. I thought I was 15DPO, that I O'd on the 6th, but what if I O'd later? o__o I was using OPK and not temping.

I am grasping at straws. I know.

Buuuuut if AF doesn't show in a day or so I might test again. >_> Haha.

Ohhhh! If you O'd late are you still covered with BD'ing? That's exciting! :) :happydance:

I think so! We did it on the day of my surge, which shooooould have covered the chunk of time afterwards. I had EWCM and we also used preconceive plus. So if sperm were inside they'd live a few days I think.

I could also be crazy. ;) And my AF might just start today or tomorrow or something. I'll probably test still in a day or two unless it comes full on. Who knows!

So, I have now experienced some new symptoms I did not have last time with DD. Constipation, I actually had random nausea out of no where (aka morning sickness), and a few I had with DD like tiring very quickly, and for the first time since I was pregnant with DD I was sweating today. I have been so cold all the time and now I am so hot!!!
No normal signs of AF coming at all

AF came. :p Boo.

It's okay, though. Husband and I are going to Paris on the 1st for two weeks, so now I don't have to worry about drinking or any other number of things I'd stress about if I was preggo. (I still would have liked it, haha)

We'll probably take August off from trying. Him and I both got a little stressed out this go around, I think we need a break.

Goodluck everyone! See you in September! :)

I am just sitting here impatiently waiting for an email back from the Doctor's office. I took a $1 store test the same kind that I got the faint BFP or evap on. And BFN. Temp staying up 98.5 today. this is the longest of cycles I swear.
I just want to be seen by the doctors so we can figure out what is going on am I pregnant or not? GRR!!!

Aww, sorry Vulpix. But I'll sit here being jealous of you in Paris! :)

Peanut- I hope you get answers soon!! It's so stressful!

well, just went to the bathroom and started spotting on tissue, so I guess AF is coming just REALLY late

so, AF got me... :( went from a few brown spots yesterday to more than a super plus tampon this morning. TMI, but I have never seen this much flow in any cycle. Actually having to use super plus and a pad to keep up. hope she leaves quick.

so, AF got me... :( went from a few brown spots yesterday to more than a super plus tampon this morning. TMI, but I have never seen this much flow in any cycle. Actually having to use super plus and a pad to keep up. hope she leaves quick.

Sorry to hear that Peanut x

Wonder if you had a legit chemical, Peanut. I noticed that I always had twice as heavy a flow when it was a chemical vs. normally.

I wondered that about my af last month too. I had like 3-4 days of light brown spotting that didn't even last all day and then I had two days of a very very heavy flow. I bled through a super tampon and had to wear a pad as well. I was also getting faint lines on IC's that never got darker. I'm really hoping this is my month (in August) I'm already getting impatient! It's such a let down when af comes:(

peanut - this definitely sounds like a chemical. Sorry she got you.

So I have made the decision to go back on BC for a little bit. I have been doing so much research and basically have all of the symptoms of PCOS. I need to get my health in order first.

I have also been reading up on late O and how it affects things. The 2 times I did get pregnant (first was an early mc) I O'd on cd19...all other months I O'd after that. Once I get off the pills i'm going to start soy isoflavones to keep my O date regular and hope for the best. Kind of bittersweet. I know going back on the pill will help me lose weight fast and make me happier. but being preggo would make me happy too. ugh so many emotions going through my mind.

thanks ladies, makes since that if it were a chemical there would be more blood.

I think I am just going to eat healthy and not obsess so much on everything. well maybe still temp. and notice changes in CM. but keeping track of symptoms and blah. I think it is to stressing. Also, now I can g see my hypertention doc and get put on better meds so I won't have those worries either. It will happen again. I will have another child. But, for now, I will just keep all focus on DD and how fun she is. I want to get her in her own bed permanently again and have some rearranging of the house I want to do. So, I can do all that and have those aspects all arranged first.
Today DD played with finger paints for the first time and we went to another county fair yesterday. She loves horses we found out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->