• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Should be O around July 4th all welcome. UPDATE:

FMU used FRER and BFN. Temp 98.7 Lots of symptoms, hating this, No AF in site no BFP. will call doc. after Wednesday when AF is 7 days late

Anything peanut? Fx for u!

I woke up and peed in a cup like usual and it was dark! I was so excited but then after u dipped an IC in it I realized it was dark because there was blood mixed in. :dohh:

13dpo and AF is definitely here :cry: it's still light right now but I'm sure it will start soon. after the horrible cramps I had yesterday I was grasping at straws and googling implantation at 12dpo but I highly doubt it. This blood is bright red.

We will be in disney with my parents next O day so I doubt it will happen then. Maybe September?

Oh no. Sorry Bella :hugs:

FMU used FRER and BFN. Temp 98.7 Lots of symptoms, hating this, No AF in site no BFP. will call doc. after Wednesday when AF is 7 days late

Are your periods normally regular Peanut? Maybe you ovulated much later than you thought???

Sorry Bella. :( FX Sept is your month then!

Confused for ya, Peanut. Hope you figure it out soon! I'd be calling the doctor, maybe the Lasix is confusing everything.

Are your periods normally regular Peanut? Maybe you ovulated much later than you thought???

Yes, I am very regular. Last cycle, well when this cycle started it came 3 days early. NEVER had an early period in the 19 years I have had them. Otherwise, when I was pregnant with DD last year was the only time with our periods. and 4 weeks to the day of when she was born I start AF monthly again.
All, I can guess is the Lasix. I want off of it anyways bc if I am or want to become pregnant it has way to many risks factors than I am comfy with.
DH still believes I am pregnant and refuses not to believe.

14DPO today, didn't test this morning because I am burnt out on seeing BFNs. :p

Waiting on AF. Will test tomorrow if she doesn't show today. Expected her on the 18th but figuring today is still the normal window for her to come.

I won't consider myself 'late' until she doesn't show by tomorrow mid-day. (I tend to always start middle of the day)

Sorry Bella. :(

And sorry you're dealing with confusion like this, peanut!

Yes, I am very regular. Last cycle, well when this cycle started it came 3 days early. NEVER had an early period in the 19 years I have had them. Otherwise, when I was pregnant with DD last year was the only time with our periods. and 4 weeks to the day of when she was born I start AF monthly again.
All, I can guess is the Lasix. I want off of it anyways bc if I am or want to become pregnant it has way to many risks factors than I am comfy with.
DH still believes I am pregnant and refuses not to believe.

Well you're not out till the :witch: shows.

Fingers crossed you get some good news soon. It must be very frustrating for you :hugs:

Im out too! :witch: arrived today :nope:

Roll on August! Xxxx

grr!! Is it wrong to think in my mind, and soul I am pregnant and that the damn Lasix is causing the hormones to not show in my urine? What else would explain it? I have every symptom U could think of except the Darn BFP.
How long should I wait til I make a dr. appt.? I know if I tell them I think I am pregnant and I want a blood test bc of the lasix they will have me do an in office pee test, and when that is BFN they will say no blood test needed. BUT, it is their own web site that stated Lasix could cause the dilution of urine and thus a false BFN

morning all, I hope that even though some ladies were struck by AF you still come chat in here. It gets me through my days and is the only adult interaction I have til DH gets home.

morning all, I hope that even though some ladies were struck by AF you still come chat in here. It gets me through my days and is the only adult interaction I have til DH gets home.

No news yet Peanut? Do you have an appointment booked with the doctor yet?

I sent a message to their office and they will get back to me in 1-2 buisiness days. They replied that I have not been late enough to cause concern and that I must be over 1 week late to even think of a blood test.

I sent a message to their office and they will get back to me in 1-2 buisiness days. They replied that I have not been late enough to cause concern and that I must be over 1 week late to even think of a blood test.

How ridiculous.

I agree that we should keep this thread going. Even though af got some of us, there's always next month!! :)

I'm currently awaiting O, possibly this coming weekend? It feels like I just ended af and she is already coming so soon! August 10th, she better stay away!!!

I'd tell them you're uncomfortable taking class C medications during pregnancy, so you need a blood test to know if you need to stop medications. (Citing medications got me my blood test, at least. :) )

I agree that we should keep this thread going. Even though af got some of us, there's always next month!! :)

I'm currently awaiting O, possibly this coming weekend? It feels like I just ended af and she is already coming so soon! August 10th, she better stay away!!!

I should hopefully ovulate on Monday x

Still no AF today.

However (and let me admit I am clearly just hoping here) something odd happened yesterday.

Randomly, around the middle of the day, I wiped and saw the TINIEST pin size drop of pink on the tissue.

I thought "oh, AF is coming booo." Put in a tampon. Felt a tight cramp on my left side right after, which was weird I thought.

Ever since? No more blood. Not a bit of pink, nothing.

Is it possible I O'd later than I thought, and maybe yesterday was implantation?

I don't FEEL like AF is coming, which means nothing. And I know not everyone sees IB and it was only a pink dot. I thought I was 15DPO, that I O'd on the 6th, but what if I O'd later? o__o I was using OPK and not temping.

I am grasping at straws. I know.

Buuuuut if AF doesn't show in a day or so I might test again. >_> Haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"