• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Should children be judged on their names? Debate on This Morning

I can safely say I have never secretly agreed with Katie Hopkins. There might be one or two things she says where I can see her point, but she then goes on to discriminate, berate, or just be downright obnoxious about people. For example, I agree that you can generally correctly assume certain things about people based on their name. But for me it ends there and to go on and say the things she said about acting on those assumptions are just vile.

If she is saying the things that lots of people are thinking but are afraid to say, then I think our world is in a sorry state of affairs. I mean, really? Really? Women shouldn't take more than 3 weeks off for maternity leave? Fat people are bad employees because they are lazy? Ginger babies are harder to love? Are people really thinking that?

She goes well ott but alot of the time she says it for publicity and people take the bait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->