Should I be worried....??

HollySSmith

Mommy and a bit pregnant!
Reaction score
On Christmas eve I wiped and I had a bit of brown discharge. It was only there when I wiped twice. Nothing more. No cramps. I panicked but now I'm thinking its ok. I haven't had any cramps and I still have all my symptoms going strong. Should I go in to see a doctor? I would have to go to a walk-in and I don't want to be put into a crowded room full of sick people...

what do you ladies think? DH wants me to go in. Also I have been vomiting like crazy....some days are ok but others I can't do anything. Should I try to get medication? Or should I just suck it up

If you have any worries at all you should go see the doctor, if you are vomiting all the time you may become dehydrated so drink plenty of fluid, if you can't keep that down go to the docs. If you have no cramps and no more bleeding or spotting, things are probably ok with bubs!

i think u will be fine hun but if it is really worrying you, go and get checked out just to calm your mind. If u only spotted brown which is old blood that is a good sign and it has not happened since so think u will be fine.

I have been bleeding bright red blood all thru the day and iv been told its a threatened MC but you sound perfectly normal and will be fine xxx

A teeny bit of brown spotting is apparently nothing to be worried about and completely normal, but I'd probably freak a little bit if I saw some too. I wouldn't bother going to the walk-in clinic (I remember what those were like in Sudbury lol) but if your ms is really bad it might be worth going to the doctor for. Hope you're feeling better soon hun and try not to worry too much. :hugs:

I had bleeding last night and spoke to my out of hours doctor who said not to worry unless I got cramps, more bleeding or felt faint. Do you think you could wait til Tuesday? Rdgular gps are probably going to be more helpful as they know your history etc. Try drinking so at least you won't get dehydrated.

Thanks ladies. I think the spotting is fine personally, but DH is losing his mind. I am certain it was from having :sex: as we really cut back since getting pregnant. I haven't had any problems since.
I don't have a regular GP as there are very few doctors in the area. My co-worker (who is a doula) thinks I should go in to get the medication, but I'm not sure if I want to be taking drugs (mind you I have a hard time holding down my pre-natals).

From what I have been told in my history of bleeding with this pregnancy a small amount of brown discharge is ok and not to worry unless it gets heavier and or you start cramping. So I wouldnt worry too much however as the other posters have said if you are worried go get yourself looked at I am no doctor at all just repeating what I was told Im sure everything is ok tho apparently 80% of preg have some sort of bleeding xx

If you had :sex: around that time, that is your most likely cause of spotting since your cervix has much more blood flow and super sensitive!! Which means you are mostly likely just fine!! I'd only worry about vomiting too much if you no longer can keep your fluids down. If that's the case I'd go get checked so you don't dehydrate. Taking any kind meds would definitely be a personal decision. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->