Should I let my forward facing baby eat rusks?

A PP suggested rubber bands around LOs ears and dummy to keep it in - might work for you? We found honey on the dummy to be helpful.

Great idea about double use for that velcro! Will also use it to keep her hands on her feet so she can't crawl away whilst I'm on the ps3.

wtf kfc, burger king, mc'ds

wrong, wrong, wrong

don't you all realise we live in an overweight society.

weight watchers ready meals and slim fast shakes all the way for my lo :)

wtf kfc, burger king, mc'ds

wrong, wrong, wrong

don't you all realise we live in an overweight society.

weight watchers ready meals and slim fast shakes all the way for my lo :)

I just stopped feeding her :shrug: more money for booze and fags :thumbup:

Ladies, my LO keeps spitting her dummy out then crying for it, how can I keep it in her mouth? Vodka doesn't work :nope:

Have you tried one of the flavored vodkas? Maybe cupcake or swedish fish?

https://www.google.com/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=https://dreamboatliterary.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/cupcake_vodka_m1.jpg&sa=X&ei=LsXKTrrBI8OeOvSX2NwM&ved=0CAwQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNHToqRRxOsP9Vx0zaRrN1ooFrK1yw

https://www.google.com/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=https://www.pinnaclevodka.com/assets/images/bottles/gummy.jpg&sa=X&ei=bsXKTuy8JI2ZOtLymMUP&ved=0CAwQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNEuD2pG3tniww1r53n-ZN4xCNfzIA

ladies,

as a first time mum to be who stalks over here for advice, I was VERY confused with all the conflicting information but you've cleared it up nicely for me in this one thread :thumbup:

seriously tho, this should come with a health warning, I did a little pee!! :blush:

ladies,

as a first time mum to be who stalks over here for advice, I was VERY confused with all the conflicting information but you've cleared it up nicely for me in this one thread :thumbup:

seriously tho, this should come with a health warning, I did a little pee!! :blush:

There's just some information you can't get from books or mw/HV's iykwim?

We're all here for you to give advice :hugs:

Had to use a horse tranquilliser on Daisy to get her to sleep tonight, she had a whole pack of baby rice in her last bottle before bed so hoping she sleeps til midday so I can have a nice lay in :thumbup:

ladies,

Had to use a horse tranquilliser on Daisy to get her to sleep tonight, she had a whole pack of baby rice in her last bottle before bed so hoping she sleeps til midday so I can have a nice lay in :thumbup:

You shared your horse tranquiliser with your baby? You're a much better mum than me - I'd never ever share, even if he needed it to get him down from his MDMA high.

ladies,

You shared your horse tranquiliser with your baby? You're a much better mum than me - I'd never ever share, even if he needed it to get him down from his MDMA high.

:rofl:

this thread is BRILLIANT. thank you ladies for bringing some laughter to my evening :)

I've just put Poppy to sleep in the composter tonight it's warm and she can eat breakfast too when she wakes up... means I'll get a lovely lie in and then up ready to watch JK on ITV+1 :thumbup:

I've just left DD in the car tonight, she looked comfy, I've cracked a window tho.

Thank you ladies for all the fab tips....I'd been getting it SOOOO wrong until now!

This thread made me giggle :) Right off to the pub with the hubby now....LO's asleep in the shed so she'll be ok x (I'd taken on board rice in bottle, whisky as a night cap and a wee joint to aid her sleep) (Don't worry though she's in a 2.5tog sleeping bag with appropriate vest/sleepsuit on for the temperature)

Thanks to the advice in this thread, Maria slept 7 and a half hours straight last night woohoo! However, she's looking a little hungover this morning - any recommendations?

Raw egg with her bottle, an irn bru chaser and a fry up. Works every time.

Raw egg with her bottle, an irn bru chaser and a fry up. Works every time.

Wait until they get a bit older & they can do you a fry-up, my eldest is doing my fry-up as I type....that's the reason why I had kids....child labour can't beat it!

Ladies, morrisons have spirits on offer for £10, now's the best time to get your LO's good quality sleepy juice!

Daisy's just choking down a fry up, I have to keep belting her to stop her gagging on it. She's so damn ungrateful today!

Ladies, morrisons have spirits on offer for £10, now's the best time to get your LO's good quality sleepy juice!

Daisy's just choking down a fry up, I have to keep belting her to stop her gagging on it. She's so damn ungrateful today!

£10! Might treat him to some for Xmas. In the meantime, Sainsburys Basic for him. Don't want to waste the good stuff on him, what am I suppose to drink?!

£10! Might treat him to some for Xmas. In the meantime, Sainsburys Basic for him. Don't want to waste the good stuff on him, what am I suppose to drink?!

I know right?! They can't tell the difference but we can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->