Should I let my forward facing baby eat rusks?

:haha::haha: love this thread! So glad you ladies are showing me the error of my ways!x

Lindsaymw surely you will be getting baby some baileys for Christmas? Nice and creamy so will slip out a bottle easy peasy and its nice and festive xx

I thought you ladies had lost it reading this thread. Then I tried the sleepy juice, but none of our bottles were clean to fill. I just filled up the tub and let LO drink until he passed out. I put him to bed in just his nappy (didn't want to wake him to get dressed) and I cracked the window a bit because his gas from all the bubbly is really stinking up the fluffy pillows and blankets in his crib. Anyhow he has been sleeping quite well. So glad I joined the thread, even though I am a bit late. I was passed out from trying to finish what was left in the tub... Great tips girls, I think I am catching on!

I thought you ladies had lost it reading this thread. Then I tried the sleepy juice, but none of our bottles were clean to fill. I just filled up the tub and let LO drink until he passed out. I put him to bed in just his nappy (didn't want to wake him to get dressed) and I cracked the window a bit because his gas from all the bubbly is really stinking up the fluffy pillows and blankets in his crib. Anyhow he has been sleeping quite well. So glad I joined the thread, even though I am a bit late. I was passed out from trying to finish what was left in the tub... Great tips girls, I think I am catching on!

:rofl:

Welcome to the responsible parenting thread!

Lindsaymw surely you will be getting baby some baileys for Christmas? Nice and creamy so will slip out a bottle easy peasy and its nice and festive xx

TBH I was going to get Cider then it will count for one of his 5 a day.....mmmm Baileys is for me

TBH I was going to get Cider then it will count for one of his 5 a day.....mmmm Baileys is for me

I see where you're coming from there but I tried it and it doesn't cut it... absynth a doobie and a shot of vodka seems to be the only thing that knocks Poppy out for the 12 hours straight I want her to sleep :thumbup:

Honestly, I wasn't this good of a parent when my ds was little... poor kids sees all I do for Poppy now and wonders why he didn't get the same treatment.
He's off his face now like but even so when he was little he'd have been so much more of a content baby.
I feel so bad :cry:

Honestly, I wasn't this good of a parent when my ds was little... poor kids sees all I do for Poppy now and wonders why he didn't get the same treatment.
He's off his face now like but even so when he was little he'd have been so much more of a content baby.
I feel so bad :cry:

I know how you feel, with DS1 I was so uneducated when it came to raising a child, all he had was milk :( He didn't get his Voddy & Coke until he was over 2 years old!

I make it up to him now though, every Fri & Sat night when DS2 is asleep, I take DS1 out clubbing until 4/5am, he just loves it, bless him.

Awww bless him... That's all you can do now, make it up to him... try him on a couple of miowmiow pills next time, he'll love it even more :winkwink:

The stuff in this thread is shocking! Awful behaviour from mothers... :nope:

I get my toddler to beat my baby to sleep, its win win, she STTN and he gets so tired he sleeps well too :)

The stuff in this thread is shocking! Awful behaviour from mothers... :nope:

I get my toddler to beat my baby to sleep, its win win, she STTN and he gets so tired he sleeps well too :)

This is the exact reason I want another LO :thumbup:

Having two kids is brilliant, it means I can go out on the lash every night and the older one babysits, I don't even need to pay him for it!

Oh my gosh why didn't I see this sooner!!!

I have a problem too... I need some advice from responsible parents....

Ava won't finish her beer at night, I mean she has at least 5 during the day, but she won't finish it at night.. ia m SO worried... should I see a doc?

Also I am afraid she isnt tolerating her beer to well... do you suppose I should change to budweiser, or Labatts? Or maybe wean her straight to brandy.. I heard you shouldnt do that until around 1 year...

I already give her 2 shots of baileys for a nice little treat

Also what do you girls do about your baby escaping from the cage at night!!! she will sit in her cage and rattle it until she breaks the lock.. do you suppose i should place the cage in the garage where she is not heard? I cant sleep at night with all this godamn racket!!!

unhappy- mommy- unhappy baby afterall right?

Thanks soooooo MUCH :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .. you girls have made my entire week!!! :rofl:

Oh my gosh why didn't I see this sooner!!!

I have a problem too... I need some advice from responsible parents....

Ava won't finish her beer at night, I mean she has at least 5 during the day, but she won't finish it at night.. ia m SO worried... should I see a doc?

Also I am afraid she isnt tolerating her beer to well... do you suppose I should change to budweiser, or Labatts? Or maybe wean her straight to brandy.. I heard you shouldnt do that until around 1 year...

I already give her 2 shots of baileys for a nice little treat

Also what do you girls do about your baby escaping from the cage at night!!! she will sit in her cage and rattle it until she breaks the lock.. do you suppose i should place the cage in the garage where she is not heard? I cant sleep at night with all this godamn racket!!!

unhappy- mommy- unhappy baby afterall right?

Thanks soooooo MUCH :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .. you girls have made my entire week!!! :rofl:

Babies should be weaned onto brandy at birth :nope: Shame on you!

Also for the cage, mine escaped but I found locking them in a cupboard works quite well :thumbup:

Harry potter was spoilt, he had a bed and a light! Kids today! :haha:

ohhh geeze sorry I didnt wean onto brandy yet as I am BLW... she hasnt showed signs of wanting brandy.. just tequila, vodka, rum, and of course her beers!!

I shall be stuffing her in the cupboard tonight with the cleaning prodcuts, I heard bleach is a nice soothing scent:winkwink:

So glad I am getting my parenting skills on track now.. ive really been slacking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->