Should I let my forward facing baby eat rusks?

Divine, I just can't believe your irresponsible parenting! It's well known brandy is needed from birth!

We gave up on the cage, she gets locked in the shed with a bottle of red now :thumbup:

LO likes to ride in the front seat in just the seatbelt, as the RF car seat in the back makes her feel uncomfortable. I give her rusks to distract her on the journey, but she keeps catching them on her tongue piercing, and she's worried about gaining weight so she smokes instead of snacking instead. Aside from that, she loves diet coke with a straw.

I know shame on me... My daughter is so behind.. she still can't hold her beer by herself, she can't drive my car yet... I still have to pay for everything... no job yet...like godamn.. wish the doc would do something already!!!

Vixie - just diet coke? don't you know there are studies stated on page 132493028 of the parenting guidlines.. that EVERYONE knows.. YOU NEED to add alcohol to their daily diet, or they may be at risk for diabetes, heart disease, stroke,..... the list goes on

SHAME ON YOU!!! :rofl:

Vixie - just diet coke? don't you know there are studies stated on page 132493028 of the parenting guidlines.. that EVERYONE knows.. YOU NEED to add alcohol to their daily diet, or they may be at risk for diabetes, heart disease, stroke,..... the list goes on

I tried her on Baileys, and she keeps spitting it out! That girl has no taste! I think she's afraid of getting fat, she loves still being able to fit her waist into her newborn clothes. The doctor said I need to try harder :nope:

Although she does enjoy the odd Disaronno with Mummy.. :rofl:

How can you even joke about these things? :growlmad: I express my moral outrage!!!!

:haha: just kidding!

I tried her on Baileys, and she keeps spitting it out! That girl has no taste! I think she's afraid of getting fat, she loves still being able to fit her waist into her newborn clothes. The doctor said I need to try harder :nope:

If you want her chunky, melt some lard and mix wit with vodka, absinthe and sugar (DONT FORGET THE SUGAR!!!!) and feed it to her, its delish and will help her gain weight :haha:

oh god just do it the italian way ... give her a bottle of olive oil brandy , and you can mix her sugar in that.. will go down NICE and smooth!! :winkwink:

If you want her chunky, melt some lard and mix wit with vodka, absinthe and sugar (DONT FORGET THE SUGAR!!!!) and feed it to her, its delish and will help her gain weight :haha:

Thanks! Will try this tonight :thumbup:

Sugar is vital for young babies! I put 100g in every bottle of Daisy's red bull, so she gets a kilo a day :thumbup:

Ok so I have a question for all u mama's. When I go out to the bar at night LO always passes out in the back seat. I usually leave him on the floor in the back, because there is no room for a car seat with all the other drunks I drive home. So when I get home I put the car in the garage. Do I leave it running in the garage so he doesn't get cold in the back?? I hate to waste the gas but he sleeps so much better after sucking in some gas fumes for a few hours... But when he wakes up he is so crabby and I have a hangover to sleep off!!

Sugar is vital for young babies! I put 100g in every bottle of Daisy's red bull, so she gets a kilo a day :thumbup:

no honey is better, raw unpasteurised honey with bits of the comb still in it and maybe a few dead bees; all this nonsense about infant botulism, tsk! Seriously though you need to feed your baby a combo of glucose, honey, fructose, sucrose and lactose every day to make sure they get the right balance of sugar groups in the diet. xx

so that would be ok if I mix my honey with a raw egg? and just toss that in the bottle..Infant botulism.. who ever heard of that shit... pfft.. more made up nonsense.

so that would be ok if I mix my honey with a raw egg? and just toss that in the bottle..Infant botulism.. who ever heard of that shit... pfft.. more made up nonsense.

Just don't buy free range, caged is a must!!!

no honey is better, raw unpasteurised honey with bits of the comb still in it and maybe a few dead bees; all this nonsense about infant botulism, tsk! Seriously though you need to feed your baby a combo of glucose, honey, fructose, sucrose and lactose every day to make sure they get the right balance of sugar groups in the diet. xx

I can't afford honey, can I just blend Honeycombs?

https://www.americansweets.co.uk/ekmps/shops/statesidecandy/images/american-post-honeycomb-cereal-12.5oz-354g-box-1114-p.jpg

This thread is absolute genius. Been sat in the bath, reading the whole thing, so no surprise I'm now sitting in cold water. Thanks for all of the handy tips. I'll get out now and just double check that the basement heating isn't on and the chains are ready ....

Lmao! Just imagine if some newbie came and read this.. They'd report us all to SS! .. :haha: nevermind though, we know whats best for our babies! - my lillie loves a daily makeover before a long night out on the piss with me! .. Got to look her best ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->