Should I let my forward facing baby eat rusks?

My daughter will be better than this I'm training her already... she cries if I don't do her make up when I'm doing mine in a morning and heaven forbid I forget her vajazzle!

https://stylefrizz.com/img/high-glitz-child-beauty-pageants.jpg

Gemie, she's not smiling right. Maybe you need to get her a new flipper.

What do I do? Maria loves her salted peanuts but she always chokes when she eats them and I keep having to pick her up by the ankle and shake her to get the nuts out.

So, my son should be sleeping with his .22 cal rifle or glock 9mm? :rofl:

A swig of beer usually dislodges them. Or you could just let her eat peanut butter out of the jar.

Do you think it's okay to shut Poppy in her toy box? it'll save me keep tidying them up everytime she wants to play

Gemie, she's not smiling right. Maybe you need to get her a new flipper.

I love toddlers and tiaras sooo much, no wonder they need to use flippers ..cover up all those nasty gaps kids have at that age!

I also appreciate the time and effort mums put in to teaching their babies to do those lap dancing moves.. Such good dancers at that age!! The special sexy pouts they do just look so adorAble and don't get me started on the fake tans... Gotta love that sun kissed healthy look!!

Forgot to say it's see through so she'll get sun light :thumbup:

:rofl:

I've already got daisy enrolled at lap dancing school :thumbup:

This thread has just made me laugh out loud and startle my husband into dropping coffee into his lap!

Funniest thread in a long time!

Emmy you crack me up!

Spray tan :shock: that is so irresponsible! Don't you know they can inhale the fumes?!

Just do what I do and buy those illegal tanning injections off the net, LO is a glorious shade of satsuma and no fear of his lungs getting damaged from inhaling the spray tan!

Spray tan :shock: that is so irresponsible! Don't you know they can inhale the fumes?!

Just do what I do and buy those illegal tanning injections off the net, LO is a glorious shade of satsuma and no fear of his lungs getting damaged from inhaling the spray tan!

Ooh I think I'm gonna get Daisy some of that stuff! She won't make much cash if she's a pasty lap dancer now will she?!

Lap dancing lessons is going to be so much more lucrative than ballet lessons, what a bloody good idea!

I love toddlers and tiaras sooo much, no wonder they need to use flippers ..cover up all those nasty gaps kids have at that age!

I also appreciate the time and effort mums put in to teaching their babies to do those lap dancing moves.. Such good dancers at that age!! The special sexy pouts they do just look so adorAble and don't get me started on the fake tans... Gotta love that sun kissed healthy look!!

How dare 6 & 7 year olds have missing teeth. :haha:

Avery has no hair, how do I get the hairpiece curls to stay on her head?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->