Should I let my forward facing baby eat rusks?

Yes I use 'prop and go'™, suitable from birth it props baby's bottle and connects to a supply line in your kitchen; now you don't even need to hold or be in the same room or even same house as your baby while feeding-it can even be set by mobile phone; so while you're in the club you know baby's getting fed :D xx

summer rain I'm shocked - you leave your baby at home when you go out to the club? I never expected that kind of behaviour from you. Disgusting.

I hate people that try and carry on their own lives when they have children. YOU ARE A MOTHER, TAKE YOUR CHILD WITH YOU.

I'd never leave Oli at home while I went clubbing, that's just cruel, he likes the music and is soooo social, he loves being passed around all of the people
:)

Whatever xemmax, we all know the truth, you keep him around as collateral in case you forget change for the coat check girl :roll: That's fine, he likes rummaging around in the closet while you live it up.

Yes I use 'prop and go'™, suitable from birth it props baby's bottle and connects to a supply line in your kitchen; now you don't even need to hold or be in the same room or even same house as your baby while feeding-it can even be set by mobile phone; so while you're in the club you know baby's getting fed :D xx

Where can I get one please? Until now, I've just been pouring the milk into the car bowl and letting lo find it and lap it up herself. So annoying when the cats actually get the milk. The 'prop and go'™ could be what's missing in my life. I wouldn't need to worry about lo at all then

Where can I get one please? Until now, I've just been pouring the milk into the car bowl and letting lo find it and lap it up herself. So annoying when the cats actually get the milk. The 'prop and go'™ could be what's missing in my life. I wouldn't need to worry about lo at all then

Cats can't digest lactose! Your poor kitty. If you need to leave something in bowls, leave canned cat food. Your LO won't be able to distinguish it from jarred baby meat.

If your baby has a pincer grip you can leave dry food. Nothing like meaty cheerios.

uselessparentsrus.com :thumbup:

summer rain I'm shocked - you leave your baby at home when you go out to the club? I never expected that kind of behaviour from you. Disgusting.

I hate people that try and carry on their own lives when they have children. YOU ARE A MOTHER, TAKE YOUR CHILD WITH YOU.

I'd never leave Oli at home while I went clubbing, that's just cruel, he likes the music and is soooo social, he loves being passed around all of the people
:)

Whatever xemmax, we all know the truth, you keep him around as collateral in case you forget change for the coat check girl :roll: That's fine, he likes rummaging around in the closet while you live it up.

He enjoys it :shrug: sometimes he's having so much fun I just leave him there and wait until the police bring him back. It's cruel to end his night just because I've picked someone up or had too much to drink and want to go home, so I let him stay out until the club closes.

You know what this thread reminds me of-- Stewie from Family guy! I could see him participating in every one of these activities. That is where I get most of my parenting tips from. I also have a dog named Brian who watches LO when I go out to the club.

Thank you thank you, I'll be here all week

:haha:

Poppy likes crowd surfing and mosh pits at heavy metal gigs \m/ \m/
:smug:

You know what this thread reminds me of-- Stewie from Family guy! I could see him participating in every one of these activities. That is where I get most of my parenting tips from. I also have a dog named Brian who watches LO when I go out to the club.

I'm glad you mentioned this. I was going to check its ok to leave LO with the dog when I go back to work after all it worked ok in Peter pan.

I'm glad you mentioned this. I was going to check its ok to leave LO with the dog when I go back to work after all it worked ok in Peter pan.

Not to mention cheaper!! :rofl: who needs those daycares- pfft overrated!!!! Just buy a dog ... hahahahaha

I read that dog food is very nutritious for baby too! :winkwink:

Not to mention cheaper!! :rofl: who needs those daycares- pfft overrated!!!! Just buy a dog ... hahahahaha

I read that dog food is very nutritious for baby too! :winkwink:

Plus they can share squeaky toys - saves on buying separate toys for baby :thumbup:

Great thinking... dentabones are great for their teeth tooo!!! 2 for 1 deal here!! :rofl: we are brilliant!

Hahahahaha.. everyone is going to own a dog after they read this parenting advice!!! What were we thinking doing everything ourselves!!!

This thread has truly opened my eyes to so many parenting tips, where did I go wrong?!?!?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ax--VrdDz4&feature=related

watch this ladies! haahahahahah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->