Should I let my forward facing baby eat rusks?

I'm surprised some sleep-deprived hormonal woman hasn't come on and called us all sick in the head for even joking about it.. :haha:

I'm sleep deprived and hormonal, so I will do it. YOU'RE ALL SICK!

:rofl:

I'm surprised some sleep-deprived hormonal woman hasn't come on and called us all sick in the head for even joking about it.. :haha:

I find that post very rude & insulting! Theres just know need for it.

Us Mummys are doing the best we can raising our children. It's not our fault there is far too much conflicting advice out there! Calpol vs Absinthe, Car Seat vs Box etc This thread has some fantastic advice for new mummys! :)

Lol

Us Mummys are doing the best we can raising our children. It's not our fault there is far too much conflicting advice out there! Calpol vs Absinthe, Car Seat vs Box etc This thread has some fantastic advice for new mummys! :)

Lol

Hahahahahahaha car seat vs box hahahahahahahaha :Xmas13:

Edited to add: Christmas ROFL smiley FAIL

Lol

In my sleep-deprived state, I thought you were being serious until I got to "Calpol vs Absinthe"! :rofl:

Sugar is vital for young babies! I put 100g in every bottle of Daisy's red bull, so she gets a kilo a day :thumbup:

no honey is better, raw unpasteurised honey with bits of the comb still in it and maybe a few dead bees; all this nonsense about infant botulism, tsk! Seriously though you need to feed your baby a combo of glucose, honey, fructose, sucrose and lactose every day to make sure they get the right balance of sugar groups in the diet. xx

I can't afford honey, can I just blend Honeycombs?

https://www.americansweets.co.uk/ekmps/shops/statesidecandy/images/american-post-honeycomb-cereal-12.5oz-354g-box-1114-p.jpg

As long as they don't have those nutrients things...

Lol

Hahahahahahaha car seat vs box hahahahahahahaha :Xmas13:

Edited to add: Christmas ROFL smiley FAIL

^^ lmfao!

Excuse me but , you don't need to be all on here telling us we are sick, god I take such offense to telling me I am sick, I mean common your always out to cause trouble "its always the SAME people " godamn... I am the perfect parent I even got the perfect parenting award- its hanging proud on my wall.
I give my baby honey, egg, and sugar in her bubbas, she has beer in her bubbas , she sleeps under the cupboard as she should and she eats out of the bin as she should, I am doing the best I can and now you are making me feel like I am not BOOHHOOOO :cry:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Excuse me but , you don't need to be all on here telling us we are sick, god I take such offense to telling me I am sick, I mean common your always out to cause trouble "its always the SAME people " godamn... I am the perfect parent I even got the perfect parenting award- its hanging proud on my wall.
I give my baby honey, egg, and sugar in her bubbas, she has beer in her bubbas , she sleeps under the cupboard as she should and she eats out of the bin as she should, I am doing the best I can and now you are making me feel like I am not BOOHHOOOO :cry:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You ARE sick! You only let her eat out of the kitchen bin - what about the ouside bin where all of the nutrients are?? And beer doesn't have half as much nutritional value as whiskey does - you're depriving her!! And sleeping under the cupboard? Okay, so you got that bit right.. It's better than IN the cupboard; can't give them too much room after all.

Shame on you! You should be posting me your parenting award!

im not joking now, I have fed my toddler rusks a few times a while ago, maccy d's and even some rice and noodles from our chinese, am I REALLY going to be slated by it ??

im not joking now, I have fed my toddler rusks a few times a while ago, maccy d's and even some rice and noodles from our chinese, am I REALLY going to be slated by it ??

Yes. You should have given LO chocolate and wine.

Wine is for mummies, not babies, stop spoiling your kid!! :nope:

You BF? Disgusting, everyone knows you should just ram a bottle in the babies mouth and prop it up with something.

You BF? Disgusting, everyone knows you should just ram a bottle in the babies mouth and prop it up with something.

Prop it up? If baby can't hold it they don't eat. They need to learn.

Yes I use 'prop and go'™, suitable from birth it props baby's bottle and connects to a supply line in your kitchen; now you don't even need to hold or be in the same room or even same house as your baby while feeding-it can even be set by mobile phone; so while you're in the club you know baby's getting fed :D xx

Yes I use 'prop and go'™, suitable from birth it props baby's bottle and connects to a supply line in your kitchen; now you don't even need to hold or be in the same room or even same house as your baby while feeding-it can even be set by mobile phone; so while you're in the club you know baby's getting fed :D xx

summer rain I'm shocked - you leave your baby at home when you go out to the club? I never expected that kind of behaviour from you. Disgusting.

I hate people that try and carry on their own lives when they have children. YOU ARE A MOTHER, TAKE YOUR CHILD WITH YOU.

I'd never leave Oli at home while I went clubbing, that's just cruel, he likes the music and is soooo social, he loves being passed around all of the people :)

Everything in moderation I say! :thumbup:

I can't take Maria to the clubs anymore :( she's barred from most of them for violent behaviour :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->