Should I let my forward facing baby eat rusks?

I read on another forum that there is an outrage with Absinthe at the moment. Apparently certain retail scoundrels are passing off absinthe flavoured spirit as the real deal.

If you wish your baby to experience proper hallucinations and a visit from the REAL green fairy, please ensure you buy from a reputable establishment.

Our poor babies are at risk from such blatant mercenaries.....

Scandalous!!!!!!!!! :growlmad:

Gosh Daisy has only had three double cheeseburgers today, hopefully she chugs down a few big macs and a can of Stella tonight or I'll have to take her to the docs, it's so unlike her :(

I read on another forum that there is an outrage with Absinthe at the moment. Apparently certain retail scoundrels are passing off absinthe flavoured spirit as the real deal.

If you wish your baby to experience proper hallucinations and a visit from the REAL green fairy, please ensure you buy from a reputable establishment.

Gosh Daisy has only had three double cheeseburgers today, hopefully she chugs down a few big macs and a can of Stella tonight or I'll have to take her to the docs, it's so unlike her :(

:hugs: emmy please don't worry. I hope I am not stepping out of line but perhaps you have been offering her too much savoury food? I might be wrong but a wee McFlurry might be the thing to get her back on track xx

Calpol? Are you effing kidding me?????? I can't believe the irresponsibility of you mothers! :growlmad:
your poor babies, don't you know how they'd miss their voddie and gin! it's really dangerous to swap... just ask any midwife!

Bloody calpol what is the world coming to:nope:

thanks for the advice on rhe ciggies, I've given Pop some hash and she's been asleep for 5 hours now :thumbup: I'm just frying her a full english ready for when she wakes :happydance:

:hugs: emmy please don't worry. I hope I am not stepping out of line but perhaps you have been offering her too much savoury food? I might be wrong but a wee McFlurry might be the thing to get her back on track xx

Thank you so much, I hadn't thought of that! I've just given her some sedatives and shes sleeping with the cat now but will take her to maccies when she wakes.

Actually, the cat can watch her I'll pop over there now, she'll only be on her own half hour she will be fine! Might stop by the pub and get her some pork scratchings on the way home :thumbup: they're her fave!

Might stop by the pub and get her some pork scratchings on the way home :thumbup: they're her fave![/QUOTE]

they just love the jaggy deep fried hair don't they? Think it helps their poor wee teethy sore gums xx

Might stop by the pub and get her some pork scratchings on the way home :thumbup: they're her fave!

they just love the jaggy deep fried hair don't they? Think it helps their poor wee teethy sore gums xx[/QUOTE]

Absolutely :thumbup: her first tooth has poked through and she finds it soothes them. :)

I have a question. When people ask me if AM is forward facing in the car, I don't know what to answer. Sometimes she faces forwards, sometimes sideways, sometimes backwards. It all depends how she wants to sit in the box (which is obviously strapped in and has a cushion, what kind of parent for you think I am!!) How do you think I should answer?

Blondey, cardboard boxes are extremely dangerous :jo: I find it's better just to put LO in the boot with a few toys. With a long journey it's far safer if you can't hear them, it could cause an accident if they were crying whilst you were trying to phone for your chinese takeaway.

to be honest Blondey with the current controversy about extended box sitting (EBS) I'm surprised you worked up the nerve to post at all.......

@sapphire there is a fabulous ticker over at lilypie
"I heart my boot dwelling baby"

or for the U.S ladies
"I heart my trunk dwelling tootsie"

to be honest Blondey with the current controversy about extended box sitting (EBS) I'm surprised you worked up the nerve to post at all.......

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ETA: I think we need a more appropriate smiley for this thread :rofl: doesn't quite cut it, we need a *pissing itself* smiley

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ETA: I think we need a more appropriate smiley for this thread :rofl: doesn't quite cut it, we need a *pissing itself* smiley

^^ yes!

I'm getting Daisy a new box soon, she's dribbled through the cardboard and I just don't feel it's as safe now :nope:

@Emmy1987 I think your blinkie about feeding your baby is down right irresponsible the mods should make you remove it!
Do you really want people to feed their baby? :nope:

It's far better for them to starve... keeps them skinny :thumbup:

@Emmy1987 I think your blinkie about feeding your baby is down right irresponsible the mods should make you remove it!

I know, those were the days I believed everything the HV's were telling me :dohh: like feeding her, changing her nappy more than once a day etc!

Just boiled the kettle so she can have a nice cuppa tea in her bottle when she wakes :D

I know, those were the days I believed everything the HV's were telling me :dohh: like feeding her, changing her nappy more than once a day etc!

Just boiled the kettle so she can have a nice cuppa tea in her bottle when she wakes :D

Don't forget the dash of whisky :thumbup:

I agree though my son was lacking good muscle definition and a 6 pack; so I started giving him mega mass 3000 in his bottle (along with a few spoonfuls of 'roast chicken dinner' babyfood jar-for extra protein)-now he is competing in the baby Mr Universe competition!

Summer rain, I hope you didn't forget to put him in a sunbed? Can't have him looking pasty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->