Should I let my forward facing baby eat rusks?

I have a question. When people ask me if AM is forward facing in the car, I don't know what to answer. Sometimes she faces forwards, sometimes sideways, sometimes backwards. It all depends how she wants to sit in the box (which is obviously strapped in and has a cushion, what kind of parent for you think I am!!) How do you think I should answer?

I have a similar problem, Caleb won't sleep in the dogs bed anymore, what could I do? It's much more convenient than having to trapes upstairs to his cot!

Oh totes, they don't need cots anyway, the baby stores make you think you need crap like that.

Have you tried drugging him?

yep tried that, and whiskey on his dummy which is kept in his mouth by elastic bands round his ears..

:rofl: tried hammering him round the head? I don't know what else to suggest, Daisy normally sleeps anywhere once I've crushed a few sleeping pills in her bottle of vodka and coke.

I have a question. When people ask me if AM is forward facing in the car, I don't know what to answer. Sometimes she faces forwards, sometimes sideways, sometimes backwards. It all depends how she wants to sit in the box (which is obviously strapped in and has a cushion, what kind of parent for you think I am!!) How do you think I should answer?

:rofl:

Haha girls love it!

Poppy wouldnt smoke her morning ciggie today :( how else will i calm her :shrug:

I have a similar problem, Caleb won't sleep in the dogs bed anymore, what could I do? It's much more convenient than having to trapes upstairs to his cot!

Oh totes, they don't need cots anyway, the baby stores make you think you need crap like that.

Have you tried drugging him?

yep tried that, and whiskey on his dummy which is kept in his mouth by elastic bands round his ears..

:rofl: tried hammering him round the head? I don't know what else to suggest, Daisy normally sleeps anywhere once I've crushed a few sleeping pills in her bottle of vodka and coke.

:rofl:

Gemie honey every child.is different. Have you tried switching cigarette brands?

I found normal Richmond were irritating her wee throat but I switched to menthol and she is back to her usual ten a day (phew)

They are more expensive but i always figured money is.no object for my little ones happiness xx

Thank god I found this thread!

I hope you can help

LO's been teething, poor things in pain, I've tried Vodka but it's not working, anyone the dosage for Absinthe? I've tried google but can't find anything on it, it suggests 'calpol' any ideas? Thanks!

Calpol is bad for your LO! I can't believe you'd even consider giving them that crap!

For absinthe, try three tablespoons in a 4 oz bottle of vodka every four hours and of course no more than four doses every 24 hours.

Calpol....... honestly! :dohh:

Go with the tranquilliser dart! I spot one of mine looking a little lively and I can catch them on the move!

Calpol is bad for your LO! I can't believe you'd even consider giving them that crap!

For absinthe, try three tablespoons in a 4 oz bottle of vodka every four hours and of course no more than four doses every 24 hours.

Calpol....... honestly! :dohh:

Cheers!

I've never heard of Calpol, they certainly don't sell it in my local 'Booze R Uz' anyway....

Absinthe? I wouldn't give my LO that. When it's all glugged down what would I have to drink?

After all.....happy mummy = happy baby!!!

*Hic*

Yeah bargain booze don't do it either, apparently supermarkets do it but never seen it down the spirits aisle :shrug:

I saw this and was like, oooh god another one of those threads! :(

I find a few aspirin chased down with brandy best for teething; but do bear in mind the aspirin are a choking hazard-so make sure you cut them in half! xx

I read on another forum that there is an outrage with Absinthe at the moment. Apparently certain retail scoundrels are passing off absinthe flavoured spirit as the real deal.

If you wish your baby to experience proper hallucinations and a visit from the REAL green fairy, please ensure you buy from a reputable establishment.

Our poor babies are at risk from such blatant mercenaries.....

This thread is bloody ace!!!!! Have been sat here for the last half hour pissing myself laughing like a hyena. cheers girls for all the tips and making my day
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->