sick of waiting for bfp - come on October

Yeah, I guess we're NTNP, but only until Dec 6th when we go see the doctor. Though I'm still temping and checking mucus and whatnot, so maybe we're trying... I don't know what you'd try it. Mostly, I'm just trying to relax and not worry about it right now because I was getting to the point where I was getting so frustrated and anxious about ovulating that I wasn't sleeping well because I was scared of what my temperature would be in the morning and wasn't concentrating at work because I was googling different symptoms and things. Thus far, it's working pretty well as far as stress goes. I feel so much better now that I've got the doctor's appointment and hopefully someone who does this for a living will be able to tell me what's going on.

This is the 5th month trying (yes, I know, I jumped on the soy bandwagon WAYYYY earlier than I should have but I was super impatient) and the 7th month where it could have happened. The first two, we were trying to be careful and use condoms and such when I got off birth control, but both of us hated it and so we were good up til day 16 or so and I thought it would be fine since I assumed I ovulated on day 14-then when I started temping when he finally agreed to try, I realized I was probably ovulating later than day 16. Whoops? Didn't do any good anyway. I've never had a miscarriage that I know of though I swear I was pregnant the first cycle actually trying-I had 7 dpo spotting and a chart that went triphasic for about two days before coming back down and af started on schedule. But I suppose I'll never know for sure...

this was my first month temping so I would not know if it was normal! Got my tests today so will be taking them tomorrow morning!

It was negative... :/ but it is ok I am CD32 and 16dpo and not a sign of af yet!

So sorry for the BFN Ash! But at least your cycles are getting more regular, that is half the battle!

Well I'm still not sure if I Oed. My OPKs are negative, my cm went away completely yesterday and cp is low and closed now, but I didn't have my normal big jump in temps. However, I am using a new thermometer this month that is actually a bbt one so its more accurate, so that could be causing the difference I suppose. I think I will keep OPK testing just in case I got a false lh surge (has happened before) and we will keep bding every other day just to be sure!

Ash-sorry to hear about the bfn but hoping it turns into a bfp soon!

Brit-it sounds like you o'ed. Last month when I was getting those positive opks followed by no ovulation, I still had stretchy cm and a high cervix. It could just be the new thermometer being off just a little. I thought I'd killed my thermometer yesterday (long story short, don't use the end of it to try to stir water-bit of a blonde moment) and was worried that I wouldn't be able to tell if anything changed since I wouldn't be sure if the temps were equivalent.

But my thermometer still lives and I think I o'ed! Tentatively. I feel like the girl who cried ovulation, but that cyst pain I had only lasted a few hours and then my temps started slowly going up! So we'll see but if I did, it was late Thursday/early Friday so I'm going with 3 dpo.

Smash- Your chart looks like you Oed to me! Hopefully my temps will be even higher tomorrow and I can confirm O and if I did it was Fri night so I am 2 dpo. Did you bd thurs or fri? Maybe you will go to your dr appt dec 6 to confirm a bfp! Wouldn't that be awesome?

I hope so! It'll only be the third time this month I thought I did, so third time's the charm, I hope! We actually bded Thursday morning after a hiatus due to dh's work schedule but if we could only get one in, it was the best time! I'll be 14 dpo at my Dictor's appointment so I hope so! I'll feel a little foolish, but if that's what it takes to get a bfp, I'll take it!

Glad we're hopefully going to be tww buddies.

Well I really hope we get to be tww buddies! I should know for sure tomorrow if I Oed on Friday. I did have my normal post O morning nausea yesterday and today so fingers crossed! We bded twice on Thurs and on Fri night so hopefully we both have a good shot at BFPs this month! When are you planning to test? I have a bunch of internet cheapies so I'll probably start testing earlier than I should LOL.

I just bought some Internet cheapies so I don't go broke this time around. I spent close to $60 on tests with that false positive. Granted, I still have some left but they're all digitals (which aren't very fun!) or the ones I got the bad readings on. Of course, with buying them, I'm sure that means my temps will plummet tomorrow. I don't have any symptoms thus far, in fact I feel great. I'm hoping that doesn't mean anything.... So much for relaxing. :/

Hey hopefully some exciting stuff going on for u guys! I am cd5 today so starting again... I'm going to temp again because not knowing if or when I o'd last month drove me nuts..... However I do have a kidney infection so that will mess up temps :nope: rubbish!

Oh no, feel better! Hopefully it will be gone very soon and won't affect the temps that count.

Try to find baby- Hope you feel better soon! I was sick for a couple of days a couple of months ago and ovulation was still easy to detect, however my luteal phase was only 8 days and is usually 16 so hopefully you will be over the infection before O!

Smash- Yeah, the internet cheapies are the only way to go! I paid $13 for 50 opks and 20 preg tests instead of paying the same amount for 3 FRERs, def a money saver! FXed both of our temps are higher tomorrow!

Af due in 6 days and im praying this is our month, my boobs have been sore, I think its sign.

Good Morning,

I had my follow up with my RE on last Wednesday and it's not good for me...I have a blocked left tube and I'm not ovulating...so in layman's terms the only option I have is IVF and not sure that would work...I haven't completely given up...I'm looking into herbal options and acupuncture..I will keep you guys posted

Here's sending LOADS OF BABY DUST YOUR WAY!!!

YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN A GREAT SOURCE OF SUPPORT THANKS!!!

Saint-Wow, that's terrible, horrible, awful news to get and I feel so so bad for you. Is there nothing they can do to stimulate ovulation with your right ovary? I'm glad you haven't given up. There are a lot of good herbal treatments out there for ovulation and to regulate cycles so hopefully that works for you. Keep us posted!

Saint- I'm so sorry for your bad news :( what causes a blocked tube and will it always be blocked or is there anything you can do for it?

Smash- Temp was back down today so I didn't O. Opks are negative again, I thought I Oed CD20 last cycle, but then on CD 29 my temps jumped again and I didn't get AF until CD 43, so maybe I actually Oed on CD29 last cycle and that is when I can expect to O this cycle as well. I just wish I knew why I don't O on day 14 or 15 like most people do. Oh well, I conceived my dd on CD 28 so maybe that is just normal for me. :shrug:

Aiden- Good luck to you this month! :dust:

hi

today I am on cd 20...I got positive OPK on cd 13 ,15 then got negative opk on cd 17 and cd 18...again I got super positive opk on cd 19...and positive opk on cd 20 but with FMU...I never got + OPK with FMU before this...we did BD on cd 13,14,16,17,20 I hope that I have covered the basis...now FF shows cross hairs on cd 13 so according to that I am 7 DPO...I am having watery stretchy cm ...my question is that I am confused I got negative OPK on cd 17 and 18...then again got + OPK on cd 19 and cd 20...what does it mean ? is there anyone who had gone through similar situation and got BFP later on ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->