sick of waiting for bfp - come on October

I'm sorry you didn't o, Brit. Hopefully it will happen soon! My temps were still high today (yay!) so I'm going with 4 dpo, but I didn't ovulate until cd26 this month.

Tulip-it's possible to get a positive opk and not ovulate, then have your body try again and succeed. Judging from your chart and i
Opks, I'd say you o'ed somewhere around cd18-20.

Wow! I need to catch up! Spent this weekend shopping and trying to set up our new TV lol.
Sorry to hear about what the RE said, Saint :( I really hope they can help you out in getting your BFP. What herbal remedies will you be trying?

Smash and Brit -- what are your bodies doing to you?? I remember a couple cycles in a row when my body was playing tricks on me. Temps all over the place and cm either always there or non-existent ugh! So annoying. I've even had times when I didn't get a positive OPK til cd20/21 even though I had my ewcm many days earlier...I'm starting to wonder if these "crazy occurrences" are a result of our minds and not our bodies playing tricks. I wish I could just not think about ttc, but it's hard, especially once we have acquired all this knowledge from books and the internet!

Good luck, Aiden -- hope you get your BFP!

AFm, I'm on day 2 of AF. It's not bad as far as AF's go. Just snuck up on me, not much in the way of cramps, and not as heavy bleeding as last cycle (which I'm pretty sure was a chemical/mc). So I'm thankful for that. I'm counting down the days until my appointment on Dec 6th!!! I plan to go in to her office and when she asks what's the problem, I'll say "i need help getting pregnant. What can you suggest that I haven't tried?" and show her all my charts lol.

Tulip- Yeah I have had that happen before and I think that is what is happening with me now as well. In July/Aug I got a positive OPK and also saw my dr that day who did an exam and said it looked like I was about to O so we bded everyday that week. Three weeks later BFNs and no AF. I took another OPK and it was positive, so we bded and I got a BFP 10 days later, unfortunately it ended in MC at 4 weeks. So I think sometimes your body gears up to O and then just doesn't for some reason.

Smash- Good luck to you during your TWW! Hopefully I will be joining you soon! I have been having pain in my right ovary like I usually do before O, but my OPKs are still negative so we will see. I have a history of Oing day 28 to day 35 and still conceiving so I'm trying not to let myself get too frustrated b/c that will just delay O even more...

Oh saint u poor thing. Can't they try the dye thing to unblock the tube and is it clomid to start o? I don't know much about it but there must be options for u? So sorry Hun - all babies are miracles whichever way they come to us. I've been thinking about adoption this weekend and how I would feel about it if it came to be the only option. I think I would feel good about it - dh and i have so much love to give and there are so many children who need parents. April is our year mark so we will seek help then. I'm not losi g hope just preparing myself for a different outcome. Hope ur all ok?

RCAF-I'm sorry AF got you, but you've got the Doctor's appointment to look forward to! I hope they can help. I'm just pleased I finally ovulated, even if I don't get a bfp this month. I tracked it earlier and my last o date was Sept.11 so it's definitely a relief. I'm still expecting temps to go down though.

Brit-I hope you join me soon and hopefully we get our bfps soon, all of us. I'd love to go through pregnancy with all of you.

Try2find-I've considered adoption too. I think it would be hard to deal with initially but if its what I had to do to have a child, so be it. The adoption process seems very drawn out and crazy. Maybe it's not so bad in the UK, but I still hope you get your bfp.

It's crazy how once upon a time, we were all within a day or two of each other in our cycles and now it's all crazy. Stupid bodies, eh? :)

My fear about adoption is that the birth parent(s) will try to get the child back or try to be in the child's life, and I fear what that will do emotionally to the child and to us...maybe I've been watching too much tv, but you never know. I think I'd feel like we'd have to share the child's love with his/her birth parents. Is that weird? idk, it's just a thought that's been in the back of my mind since thinking about adoption.

My cousin adopted a little boy, the had a closed adoption, so they were not able to take him away, they also chose to tell there son he was adopted and he is now 5 and a very happy healthy little boy.

I'm less worried about the parents trying to take the child back later on and more worried about the stress of parents changing their mind when the child is born so you go home empty-handed.

Does anyone else get nausea and diarrhea in the tww? I'm worried if the progesterone affects me this much now (5 dpo), what is it going to do when I'm actually pregnant?

RCA- I know two different couples who have adopted babies (at birth) and both closed adoptions and you can't tell they are even adopted, its just like they had a baby but without all the baby weight and healing time afterwards :thumbup:

Smash- Yes I have diarrhea and nausea around 4dpo during all of my cycles, so I think its normal! However, I didn't throw up once during my pregnancy, so I think its something about the switch from estrogen to progesterone that just bothers me for a couple of days until my body is used to it.

Afm CD 23 today, no positive OPK yet, hopefully I will O soon!

Oh Smash I didn't even think about the parents changing their mind right after birth! Wow...I'm hoping we don't have to go down that road yet, but if we do, I'd give it a shot. Lots of kids out there need loving families.

In my tww, i just get really hot and irritable the first few days. I hope I don't throw up either during pregnancy. I just can't take it, mostly because it always seems to go through my nose and OH how that burns! :(

I'm starting to wrap up AF's visit now. cd 4

Well CD 34 and and 18dpo! Still no AF and had a bfn on CD 32 so going to test again on Friday! No usual signs of my af wither though. Typically I spot before but I haven't yet! Well hope to find out soon good luck ladies!

Very exciting, Ash! Can't wait for you to test again.

I feel like af ought to show up any day now, but I'm only 6 dpo! I hope the cramping and wet feeling is a good sign!

Im 9 dpo and bfn, but its ok I wont let this make me upset, staying postive .

18 dpo ash?? That's exciting! Fx for a BFP!!! They say if your LP goes to at least 18 dpo, then it's very likely that you are pregnant!! Can't wait to hear your news!

Well I've started antibiotics for the kidney infection so hopefully it should be gone in time for o - although weirdly we did bd on tues and it didn't hurt! I just don't want the infection to disrupt o - I'd bd no matter what lol

I saw something on here about spit affecting sperm ie if u use it as extra lube or help him get excited with ur mouth - it damages the sperm. Sorry if tmi, had no idea that's what happened but I suppose it makes sense as spit breaks down food etc?! Anyway mentioned it in passing to dh who brushed it off and started going on that I was getting all 'worked up about it again' so I thought I'd look at some sperm friendly lube.... Well when we bd'd the other day he didn't use any other fluids we just took more time (again sorry if tmi). I was just amazed that he took the advice in as he wasn't really listening! So be careful girls - sometimes they do listen!!

18 dpo ash?? That's exciting! Fx for a BFP!!! They say if your LP goes to at least 18 dpo, then it's very likely that you are pregnant!! Can't wait to hear your news!

I am excited!!! Going to take a test tomorrow am! CD 35 and still no spotting. No signs of her arrival either!

:wave:Hey guys still here stalking:wacko:

Just checking in hoping to hear some great news from you guys...and support as well.

LOADS AND LOADS OF BABY DUST TO YOU ALL AND REMEMBER TO STAY POSITIVE!!!:dust::dust::dust::dust:

RED BEANS AND RICELY
SAINTSSATIONAL!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"