sick of waiting for bfp - come on October

Sadly it was a BFN... But that is okay I will just try next month! Going to use opks!

Me too tullip, I hope not though, keeping my self positive.

Sorry to hear that, Ash! I've heard that some people just don't get positive tests though. Maybe see if you can get in to see the doctor if af doesn't show.

CD 26. I've been having ovary pain on both sides for almost a week now and lots of cramping (last cycle I thought I had already Oed and was hoping this pain was implantation) plus sore boobs for a couple of days now. I have taken 2 opks today and both test lines were as dark as the control so I'm really hoping this is my positive and I will O this weekend! We haven't bded for 2 days so we will tonight, tomorrow and sunday. I feel like this is my one shot for a BFP for the next 2 months since my cycles are 40+ days. [-o<

How are you ladies doing??

I hope you are ovulating! I didn't o til cd26 this month so maybe it's a lucky number!

I'm either 7 or 8 dpo and feeling strangely optimistic. I've been crampy for the past 3-4 days which I'm pretty sure is unusual. I have creamy cm which I usually don't after o, I've been pretty gassy, and today my bbs are starting to get a little sore. Plus on and off, I have this weird taste in my mouth. It's not really metallic, more bitter, but I'm hoping it means something. I tested the past two days because I have a bajillion cheapie tests and I wanted to, but now I'm starting to get nervous because I'n starting to get into the period where I could get a legit bfp and I don't want to be depressed if I get bfns. Before, it didn't matter as much because I knew they were going to be negative. I know that's a really weird reason to test.

Its still too early for a BFP so don't be discouraged! With my daughter I got a BFP 9dpo late at night and with my MC I got a BFP on 10dpo in the afternoon. Are you using FMU? For me, my later day urine worked better. When I got the BFP with my daughter I was sure it was a mistake b/c we had only "slipped" once and not used protection. I tested the next morning and it was positive but more faint than the night before.

Your symptoms sound promising! The one thing I remember noticing when I was pregnant both times was my sensitivity to temperature. With dd we were on vacation and I kept feeling like I was having heat stroke and it was only 80 degrees outside. With the MC it was 80 degrees in our house and I was freezing LOL. Hopefully I will be joining you in the tww soon!

Well I held my pee as long as possible for me at this time of day (1.5 hrs lol) and I tested again and still positive opk! Now I just need dh to get off work and come home so we can put our little monkey to bed and get to bding! Our toddler is so social and she loves other kids, I really hope we can give her a baby sister or brother.

I hope so! I haven't noticed any temperature sensitivity but everyone is different. I'm not worried about bfns yet but if they're still negative in a few days, I'll be disappointed.

Hope you're about to ovulate and get that Christmas bfp! Maybe we'll get to be bump buddies!

Hey! Excited as I just bought some sperm friendly lube - only on here could u announce that as normal! Everywhere else u would get very strange looks!

Read some really good reviews so fx! I'm a week away from o! Seems like u guys are in tww already? U have longer cycles though right? Hope all is going well :thumbup: we're putting our Christmas tree up this afternoon - very exciting!

CD 37 and 22dpo.... Sadly no change... BFN 2 days ago and still no sign of af...... She is taking her time this month.....

temperature spike today on cd 25 with + opk again ...is this good sign ?

Tulip have you tested? I have heard that for some people a positive OPK happens when you are pregnant so that is a very good sign! I never had a temp spike with any of my pregnancies, but I tend to have them when I'm not pregnant which is weird. My pregnancy charts temps are really flat, Smash your chart looks good, alot like mine did when I was preg!

Tulip have you tested? I have heard that for some people a positive OPK happens when you are pregnant so that is a very good sign! I never had a temp spike with any of my pregnancies, but I tend to have them when I'm not pregnant which is weird. My pregnancy charts temps are really flat, Smash your chart looks good, alot like mine did when I was preg!

hun I did one on 10 dpo but BFN :(

Afm, my OPK test line was actually darker than the control today, which has never happened before! This morning around 5am I woke up to sharp pinching pain in my left ovary, it lasted for about 20 minutes off and on and then turned into a dull ache. I was pretty sure I Oed, but then about 10am this morning I had the same pinching in my right ovary! We were at the grocery store and it was pretty painful, now it is also a dull ache. We bded last night, but dh has to work today, so hopefully we will be able to bd again this afternoon while dd is napping.

Tulip, you should definitely try again! A bfn at 10 dpo definitely doesn't mean you're out.

Brit, I hope so! I looked back at my other tww charts and they're pretty consistent but not THIS consistent. I'm starting to think my thermometer is defective. In fact, yesterday, after four days in a row of 98.1, I tried temping after drinking water and temping under my arm just to see if I could get it to do something else, but I could so I guess it's okay. I hope.

I tested again and pretty sure it's also bfn. I'm doing that thing again like I did last time where I swear I see a second line but I've decided that until I can see it without squinting and holding it a certain way, it doesn't count!

AF got me, on to month number 5 , wish me luck

I had a temperature rise this morning of about .6 degrees, but I expect it to go up even more tomorrow. My OPK was positive first thing this morning but negative today at noon, so I am pretty sure I Oed yesterday and am officially in the TWW! How is everyone doing?

I had a temperature rise this morning of about .6 degrees, but I expect it to go up even more tomorrow. My OPK was positive first thing this morning but negative today at noon, so I am pretty sure I Oed yesterday and am officially in the TWW! How is everyone doing?

fine hun...how are you doing?

Exciting, Brit! Maybe you o'ed twice and might be having twins!

Tulip, I still think you ought to test again. It looks good!

I'm okay. 9 dpo and still all bfns. I'm getting discouraged though I know it's still early. We'll see what tomorrow brings!

Well CD 39 today and still no AF!!! Where in the world is she!!! Well going to test again on Thursday if she still hasnt showed.... I have been having headaches and some congestion but otherwise I am okay..... :/ if she doesnt show by next week i am going to call my doctor

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->