sick of waiting for bfp - come on October

Ash- I know how frustrating not getting AF with BFNs can be! my last cycle was 43 days, but it turns out I just Oed later than usual. Its hard to tell by your chart if you did in fact O this cycle. Are you using a BBT thermometer or just a regular one? I was using a regular one and it gave me really inconsistant temperatures last cycle and caused me to miss my O day completely.

Smash- 9dpo is still really early, but you should know for sure when you go to the dr this week right?

If I did release 2 eggs I'm hoping that will give us double the chance to get pregnant this cycle, though I wouldn't hope for twins. I would be really worried about having them premature since I couldn't even carry my dd for 37 weeks. My sisters are fraternal twins though, and my mom conceived them naturally so it wouldn't surprise me if I am Oing 2 eggs at a time, and this ovulation was incredibly painful! I know slight pain is common during O, but this was more than slight.

Ash- I know how frustrating not getting AF with BFNs can be! my last cycle was 43 days, but it turns out I just Oed later than usual. Its hard to tell by your chart if you did in fact O this cycle. Are you using a BBT thermometer or just a regular one? I was using a regular one and it gave me really inconsistant temperatures last cycle and caused me to miss my O day completely.

Smash- 9dpo is still really early, but you should know for sure when you go to the dr this week right?

If I did release 2 eggs I'm hoping that will give us double the chance to get pregnant this cycle, though I wouldn't hope for twins. I would be really worried about having them premature since I couldn't even carry my dd for 37 weeks. My sisters are fraternal twins though, and my mom conceived them naturally so it wouldn't surprise me if I am Oing 2 eggs at a time, and this ovulation was incredibly painful! I know slight pain is common during O, but this was more than slight.

A regular thermometer... :/

Ash- I would def recommend a bbt one. If you click on my chart you can see my previous cycle it looks like I Oed on CD 19, but I actually Oed on CD27 and you can't even tell b/c of my stupid regular thermometer :(

I use a regular temperature and I've never had problems detecting o before...granted lots of wishful thinking but abiding by the three high temp rule, I've been good. My temps tend to be pretty regular most of the time though.

And yes, Brit, I ought to know for sure. I think af is due Thursday or Friday but I may ask for a blood test if she's not here by my appointment.

Ash it may not help but I was 10 days late on cycle 2 of ttc - before charting so we were soo excited but kept getting bfn's. went to dr and she made me test again which was bfn and said af is on her way and eventually she came and it was a painful one.

I have ordered some preseed (I think that's what it is) on amazon and my o date is this Friday so I hope it arrives ASAP! Hope it's good news Brit - like u said should double ur chances! The dr should shed some light on it smash - hope its good news for u :flower:

Ok I am going to put that on my list of things. Along with soy and opks! I am just aggravated because she has never gone later than 38 days ..... well I guess all I can do is wait....

Thanks, try2find-I took a frer this morning with fmu and I swear I can see the faintest of lines, but I've also got terrible line eye lately. Guess we'll see. Is it bad that I'm reluctant to post a picture because I'm secretly scared the line is all in my mind?

Let me know how that preseed works. I'm thinking about trying it next cycle.

I hope af shows up soon, Ash! Nothing worse then feeling like you're in limbo.

Thanks, try2find-I took a frer this morning with fmu and I swear I can see the faintest of lines, but I've also got terrible line eye lately. Guess we'll see. Is it bad that I'm reluctant to post a picture because I'm secretly scared the line is all in my mind?

Let me know how that preseed works. I'm thinking about trying it next cycle.

I hope af shows up soon, Ash! Nothing worse then feeling like you're in limbo.

hun post your test pic

Yeah Smash, lets see a picture of your test if you have one! It probably would be really light this early on. What brand did you use?

It's a frer. I've never been able to see lines before but I'm also pretty sure my level of neuroticism has increased drastically since last frer. I haven't taken a test yet that I can't see something on so feel free to tell me I'm crazy.

I have to zoom in my phone to see it and even then I can't tell if I'm crazy. It is easier to see at the top, I think.

https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff385/smashley920/AF8E0139-2AD0-4FF3-904F-923FC833C533-9772-0000018E7EA148A3.jpg

This one is the same test, but I tilted it because I thought it was easier to see. It's a little after the time zone (about 20 minutes after I peed on it) but the first one is still within time.

https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff385/smashley920/BAD01C14-E0F3-47B7-AB64-624370B0025B-9772-0000018E95DF6075.jpg

Totally fine if you can't see anything. I'll try again tomorrow.

Sorry Smash I can't tell...but I have my glasses on today and I can't see as well with them on, maybe if I could zoom in I could see something. If it is BFP you should have an obvious on in a day or two though. I was still getting a positive on FRER after my MC and my hcg was 4. Was it fmu? Mine are more obvious later in the day for some reason.

It's okay. It's really really hard to see. I used the bathroom at 3 am and then tested around 7 so it's close to fmu. I'll try again tonight with one of the ics. Maybe it will be more visible. Might just be my imagination though. :/

Can you see it now? All I did was zoom on the first picture.

https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff385/smashley920/FAC5F629-7753-490D-AC27-AD862F98CCF4-9772-000001D7D5CAD025.jpg

I don't want to say 100% but I think I can see a very faint line - more so on the first. I don't want to get u excited though especially if my eyes are wishful thinking! Oh I so hope it's there. Like Brit said, it'll only get stronger :thumbup:

I agree with Trytofindbaby, I don't want to get your hopes up, but on the second pic I def see a faint line! You need to test again! Do you have anymore FRERs?

I tested again with another frer and it was even fainter (if that's possible!) but I still think I see something. Maybe. Of course, I only waited two and a half hours as that's all I could wait so hopefully that's why.

I'm going to test again in the morning and see if it gets darker. I hope so!

I really hope its an obvious BFP for you tomorrow Smash! Let us know!!

Take another with your fmu!!!! Well another day down and no af... the last two days my temp has risen again!!! Well I am going to take another test with my fmu on Friday morning. If it is a BFN then I am going to my doc and going to find out if everything is okay....

Don't worry, I intend to. I bought three more FRERs this evening so I've got one for every day leading up to either a good bfp, af, or my doctor's appointment, whichever comes first.

Arg, this wait is awful! I don't really have many symptoms which makes me nervous. And I've spent wayyyy too much money on tests this month. I really hope this is it, if for no other reason then so I stop feeling the need to pee on things!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->