sick of waiting for bfp - come on October

Ash- I know how you feel, last cycle I was on 23dpo and I was starting to get really worried that something was wrong! I'm sure everything is fine, and your temps just aren't reflecting your ovulation date correctly. Temping doesn't work for everyone or for every cycle. So maybe try Opks? You can get a 50 pack of opks on amazon for around $13. Opks are the only way I am sure of my O date.

Well, I plan on buying opks!!!! I am just scared because I am afraid I don't ovulate at all...... :(

Well, tested again and while I can still see that stupid faint line, I think it's probably the indent line and I'm just crazy. *sigh*. I swore I wouldn't do this to myself again.

Here's the test anyway.

https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff385/smashley920/978C2C20-3153-4D07-909D-1470AA28EE04-15035-0000026C42BD4FD8.jpg

Smash- its so hard to tell looking at the picture on my computer. I swore I could see a pink line yesterday, but today's pic I can't see anything, I'm sorry! I know how frustrating it can be to squint at tests, and then when you determine it is a BFN, you feel guilty for spending so much money on them! Ahhhrrggg :growlmad: I started buying those OPK/HCG wondfo tests from Amazon you get a pack of 50 opks and 20 hcgs for less than $20 and it saves alot of money and my sanity. The cycle I had the MC I spent $80 testing again and again trying to hang onto that BFP even after my doctor told me I would miscarry in a few days. If you don't get AF in a couple of days, have them do a test at your dr. They will test your progesterone too and make sure those levels are normal post O.

Well FF made it official and I'm 3dpo today. Temps are still low, but this is a new thermometer so I have nothing to compare it to, temps are in the low 98s with my old thermometer but I stopped using it bc its a 3 second readout and one minute I would get 98.6 and then next 98.0 which is fine for checking for a fever but not for BBT!

It's okay. I don't really see a line either. But I am positive there was a line yesterday. It may well have been an evap or the indent or even just a false positive as it was so incredibly faint, but I'm sure it was there. Not so much on the ones last night and this morning. I still thought I saw something but far less convinced.

I did buy the cheap tests but then I decided to try one frer and next thing you know, I bought four more.

I've still got my doctor's appointment Thursday morning so I'll ask them about it all then.

Hey ladies! Just checkin in :) Hope today is going well for all of you. I'm 10 DPO today and anxiously awaiting my OB's appointment! The office called today to change my appointment to 9am instead of the afternoon, so I'll get some answers sooner rather than later! Yay! I'll let you know what she says. I hope it's a solution I can get working on right away

Smash and RCA- good luck at your drs appts coming up! Can't wait to hear what the dr has to say, hope it makes you ladies one step closer to your BFP!:thumbup:

Hey ladies :winkwink: !

Yeh I agree smash - cant see anything on today's, but if it was there before and it is a bfp it will still be there and get stronger? Love ur profile pic btw u look really happy (obv being ur wedding day!)

I can't help but feel really positive this month, I don't know why but I just feel its time. Oh and Kate and wills announced their pregnancy yesterday - really?! Being beaten by them to the altar and now to a family :haha: ill let u know how the preseed goes, got some good reviews online though.

Fx rcaf wife for dr! Well done for o Brit I should be o'ing on Monday so u guys lead the way to bfp :hugs: oh and the December thread has had 6 bfps in 4 days so check it out if u want a refresh of hope and baby dust :flower:

RCAF-my appointment is at 8:45. How strange! Keep us posted.

Brit-Thanks! Hope your tww goes well!

Try2Find-I hope so. I've been having weird cramps all day plus a little bit of spotting. Hoping its implantation bleeding and not the beginnings of af. Glad you like the picture, I honestly didn't realize I didn't have one up before, but it's one of my favorites of us! Glad you are feeling positive this month. I'll keep my fingers crossed that this is it for you (and hope that I get to lead the way or at least follow behind soon!)

Tryingtofind - I was just thinking that yesterday about kate and will. They got married after us, and now they're having a baby before us! lol

GL to you ladies in the 2ww! Hope we see some good, strong BFPs!

RCAF/Trytofindbaby- I know what you mean, although I have absolutely no reason to complain b/c we have already been blessed with beautiful baby girl, we have friends who got married after us who have 3 kids already! Also my sister in law and her hubby got married 3 yrs after us and already have 2 kids.

4dpo today, no symptoms other than normal post O bloating and irritablity.

I hope the drs appts go well tomorrow Smash and RCAF!

Thanks, Brit! I'm nervous. Going to ask for a blood pregnancy test as I've gotten another incredibly faint but slightly darker second line on a frer. I know for sure the line is there, but it's super super faint which leads me to think that either these tests are faulty or its going to turn out to be a chemical. :/

Here's the regular picture, and I know it's nearly impossible to see and I can't figure out how to make my pictures clickable so they can be enlarged.

https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff385/smashley920/2D85630D-CB7E-4F49-A5C0-FD687D573375-2130-000000570D5820EB.jpg

All I did here was click on auto-enhance on my phone but its much clearer.

https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff385/smashley920/8EA836BC-1B1E-4177-8286-875D1FC1D063-2130-00000058824D2B8F.jpg

And 4 dpo is way too early to have symptoms! I have a good feeling about this month for all of us!

Yeah I can see a faint line on the second picture! Was it within the time limit? How many dpo are you again? It looks like it could be a bfp to me! I would def ask for a blood test when you go to the dr tomorrow.

Yep, it was probably 5 minutes after I peed on it. I'm 12 dpo today but it's not fmu. I'm hoping its something but we'll see. Trying not to get my hopes up just in case. This tww has had so many ups and downs!

Let me know how the appt goes, hopefully your dr will be able to get your bloodwork back the same day! FXed!!

Thanks, will do! It's early in the morning so hopefully I'll know tomorrow afternoon.

Well, just finished with the doctor's appointment. They did a urine preg test which was negative, but I sorta expected that being that it wasn't fmu, probably not super sensitive, and for sure they're not going to scrutinize it. They did go ahead and do the blood hcg test as well as a whole panel of blood work for hormone levels, thyroid, and cholesterol. I should know about the hcg tomorrow and the rest Monday or Tuesday. Just gotta relax and hope af stays away! I keep running to the bathroom to check.

The doctor said that just from my symptoms, that I probably do have some form of pcos but that since I do ovulate on my own some, that I can probably get pregnant on my own but it might take a while. She talked a little about clomid and said it could be an option but there were risks. We're going to talk more about it once I get my results back.

Ash-I hope something happens soon! Limbo is awful!!!

RCAF-hoping your appointment went well/is going well/will go well! (Not sure what time zone you're in)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->