sick of waiting for bfp - come on October

Well I tested this morning around 10am, not fmu. It looked white as can be after a couple of minutes so I went to get my daughter up from her nap and forgot about the test. When I went back to check it an hour later, I realized it had been too long, but there was a weird second line. I'm only 8dpo so it would be really early for a BFP, but maybe it could be, I can't figure out how to post my picture onto this site, but I did post it onto countdown to pregnancy under the "unsure" category and here is the link:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=77776

Smash, can you tell me how to post my picture on here? Its from my camera not my phone.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 5
OK nevermind, I guess I did post it on here :thumbup:

It's really faint but looks promising! As someone who's gone through about ten of those in the past week, I can say that mine personally never changed color after an hour so I'm hoping its the start of your bfp!

Smash- Not yet, I'm going to wait until tomorrow. I wish I hadn't even looked at that test b/c its going to make it that much more frustrating to get a BFN! I'm only 9dpo today so even tomorrow would still be early for a BFP, but it would be alot more accurate than yesterdays!

Ash- did you ever test again?

How was everyone's weekend?

You have way more patience than I do. I'd have tested about 6 times by now. I'm going to do my best to wait this time around though, as I can't afford to spend as much on tests as I have been lately. Just waiting for af to leave now. :/

Smash- Its not so much patience as it is fear that its a BFN. I am feeling out this month for some reason, I think its because dd and I have a cold and feeling like crap and taking care of someone else who feels like crap makes me think negatively about everything. The last time I got sick ttc my LP was only 8 days so I'm worried about that too. I feel like AF showing up early would be easier to handle than a BFN.

What cd do you expect to O on this cycle? Are you going to try anything new?

Well, getting sick is a pregnancy symptom! But I do hope both you and DD feel better soon and start feeling more positive! And you've already made it past 8 dpo so there's that.

I really have no idea when I will ovulate. I'm going to start using opks on cd10 and go from there but in the four months I've been tracking and ovulated, it's ranged from cd16-cd26. I'm not doing anything too new, may try pre-seed but not sure, but this will be my first full cycle on pregnitude and vitamin d so hopefully benefits of that will start happening.

Brit that's a positive development (hopefully)! Fx for u tomorrow morning.... Let us know ASAP!

Tried preseed a few days ago (should have o'd today) and it was really good for bd! Perked ttc up I can tell u!! Well worth the money smash and its got some great reviews on amazon and ff. :thumbup:

Hey ladies, well it was a BFN this morning. I'm 10dpo and my temperature dropped quite a bit this morning when I woke up, but I took my temperature again after doing some chores and it was down another whole degree! I'm thinking AF may be on her way early since I've been sick the past few days with a nasty cold. Normally my LP is 15 days, so we will see. I suppose there is still a small chance for a BFP, but I'm pretty sure I'm out at this point.

Ash- any news on AF or more testing?

Smash- hope AF is on her way out soon!

Try2find- FXed for your BFP this month!

Oh no sorry Brit that u got ur bfn :nope: I would have got so excited if I had seen a line. That really sucks.

I know what I mean about temps this month - I have had one evil cold, just got rid of it to be coming down with another one! So ff is messing about with o day but I'm sure it was Monday - it's usually on cd20 ever since I started charting.

Ill keep u posted - I'm not going to symptom spot but I just have this positive feeling this month that I can't shake! Hopefully it's for a reason..... :flower:

I'm sorry to hear that, Brit. :/. Hopefully it's just still early.

Good luck, try2find! Hope your hunch is right and you get that Christmas bfp!

Whoohoo Brit! No luck for me.... Ready for my af to come so I can start over again!

Hi ladies how is everyone doing? Well I'm 12dpo BFN this morning. I had some brownish pink spotting once today and nothing since, I'm still holding out hope for this month, but I'm pretty sure I'm out, 12dpo is a little late for implantation. AF is due Monday.

Keeping my fingers crossed that it was implantation spotting. 12 dpo is late but not unheard of.

I'm okay. Work is stressing me out- a lot of changes that I'm not too happy about, but basically I'm losing my best work friend and gaining a lot of new responsibility I don't want all at once.

I haven't really thought too much about ttc, at least not like I was before. Maybe it's a sign to just relax and let things happen. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep temping and using opks this month. I'm just tired of the stress and being disappointed and getting myself all worked up. Plus I keep forgetting to take my temperature in the morning so when I finally do do it, I'm sure the readings aren't as accurate as they could be.

So sorry I haven't been posting as much on here. I still check it every day and all. I'm just worn out from life. But things will be better soon!

Hope all is well with all of y'all.

Fingers crossed for you Brit! Still no AF and I haven't done so great on my temps but I have been busy and my sleeping schedule has been up and down but anyways!

Smash- I'm in the same boat as you, I'm thinking about taking a more relaxed approach to ttc for the next cycle. I will still use OPKs because I have found that I don't feel around ovulation time, so I'm not in the mood for bding, but if I know I'm Oing I will do it anyway LOL. But I may stop temping because I think its stressing me out and I'm going to go back to my regular vitamin bc the prenatals make my stomach upset. My little sisters are all home from college now for the next month and a half so we will probably be busy and distracted anyway!

Im not doing much but bed and hope that might workout.

Ash we must be nsync - I am 5dpo too! I've had cramps or aching not bad ones but enough to notice them. I don't want to symptom spot but I'm just so convinced this is it for us - I have no idea why?! My emotions and mind seem made up that this is our month for some reason.... Hope everyone is doing ok? Excited about the holidays!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->