sick of waiting for bfp - come on October

CONGRATS AIDEN!!! I was just wondering today if any of you ladies had hit the baby jackpot over the holidays :) So glad to see that someone has! What a wonderful Christmas/New Years' Present :D

Hi ladies! I hope everyone had fun over the holidays!

Smash- Any symptoms? Have you tested yet?
Trytofind- Any sign of O?

Aiden- How are you feeling?

AFM: I couldn't help but dig out my leftover OPKs and test today. I've had a heavy feeling in my ovaries for the past two days and I felt really wet down there today, sure enough positive OPK on CD 25! I don't think I will O until Wed though, I have Oed on CD 27 for the past 2 cycles. We aren't going to obsess over bding though, I don't even think I will tell dh that I'm about to O, just surprise him by being in the mood tonight and Wed morning, we will see!

Hi Brit - yep due to o on Friday so fx! Glad u o'd too. Feeling more positive about ttc now, I think it's because there is other good stuff going on too so it's not so much pressure on tt. How's everyone else feeling? :thumbup:

Well, af got me today, but I'm okay with it, today at least. I think I cried for 24 hours straight Friday into Saturday because I really thought I had a positive test (and I wasn't just imagining it this time, others agreed) but turns out that it had a bad evap line. DH and I are considering looking into being foster parents so its making me feel better now. I still want my own, but if I can give a home to a child in need, that would also be great. We've still got some talking and thinking to do though.

Good luck to both of you, o-ing this week! FX for both of you!

Try to find- I haven't Oed yet, but my OPK looked positive this morning and then negative this afternoon, but I am expecting O sometime this week based on my last 5 charts I O between CD 27 and CD 34 and I'm on CD 25 now. Good luck to you for your O on Friday! I wish my cycle was more predictable.

Smash- So sorry AF got you! Do you have a pic of your evap line? I had an evap line last month too and it was a horrible feeling :( I wouldn't give up on TTC yet Smash, when did your dr want to see you again?

It's okay. We're not giving up on ttc, just thinking about making room in our home for a child who needs a home. I figure we have a spare bedroom and at least a year or more til we'd really need it since baby would sleep in a bassinet in our room the first few months anyway and if we ended up adopting, that would be good too. I always wanted three and if three means one that's mine, one that's adopted, and one that's a stepchild, I'm okay with that.

The doctor didn't say anything about wanting to see me again after the blood work, but I'm scheduled to go back in June for my yearly checkup so I'm thinking if I'm not pregnant by then, it'll be right around a year anyway so a good time to talk more about options and will give us some time to save up money too. My insurance sucks in that it doesn't pay for ANYTHING until you hit a $1500 deductible (which of course just started over) and won't cover infertility either.

Here is a picture of the test I did. I really think I also just managed to get a really good/bad angle since it wasn't quite as noticeable in person, but still there!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test84967

I looks like I bfp I can see why yoy got excited,but don't give up hun it will happen.

Thanks Aiden. I will just have to be patient. I'm really excited for you though!

Thank you, im almost 6 weeks , idk how to update my tickler, not working, im excited and nervous too.

Try to find- I haven't Oed yet, but my OPK looked positive this morning and then negative this afternoon, but I am expecting O sometime this week based on my last 5 charts I O between CD 27 and CD 34 and I'm on CD 25 now. Good luck to you for your O on Friday! I wish my cycle was more predictable.

Smash- So sorry AF got you! Do you have a pic of your evap line? I had an evap line last month too and it was a horrible feeling :( I wouldn't give up on TTC yet Smash, when did your dr want to see you again?

Well this is so ironic I lol'd! According to ff I o'd 3 days ago making me 3dpo (obv)! I have o'd on cd20 since I started charting in July! What a weird way to start the new year early ovulation on cd14. Part of me thinks this is good because o'ing late is supposedly not good for catching the egg as its older but part of me thinks this is bad because ff isn't 100% that I o'd and we didn't bd on day of o or day before due to dh being tired and me thinking it was ok because we had almost a week til I o'd! Why does Mother Nature do this to us?! So I'm annoyed because I've wasted a month but encouraged because I hope I'll start releasing fresher eggs lol :haha: they are free range I assure u! It's was so funny Brit as u said about wishing ur o was that predictable :dohh:

So how's everybody doing? Long time, no updates!

Cd18 here and still waiting for that elusive positive opk. Come on cycle 7!

Hey smash! I started fertibella today! Hoping for that bfp with my first 2one bottles

Hey smash! Hopefully you will be Oing very soon! I'm still on the same cycle...cd 42 now but I finally Oed a few days ago so Im about 6dpo now!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, Ash and Brit! Keep me posted.

Still no positive opk though I have lots of ewcm and my face is breaking out so hopefully in the next day or two... I don't know if this is possible even but I swear last cycle I partially ovulated and then the egg actually popped out around 7 dpo because that's when I had ovulation pains...even though my temp went up beforehand. I hope that doesn't happen this time.

How are you and that baby doing Aiden?

Smash- I get O pains from a few days before O until about 6 or 7 days after O. I read that its normal to get O pains after O and that it is the fallopian tubes contracting. I also read that when you have a cyst that when the coprus luteum forms on the ovary that released the egg that you can have sharp pain very similar to the sharp pain some women have when the egg releases. I have always assumed my late O pain was caused by one of those two things! I hope you get that positive OPK soon!

If I am not pregnant this cycle (and I'm not very optimistic) I'm going to see if my dr can get me in for my 1 year appt a little early. I'm scheduled for May, but I feel like ovulating so late every cycle may be causing my egg to be poor quality or my uterine lining to be old and not as hospitable for the egg.

Aiden- how far along are you now? have you had a first ultrasound?

Hey girl yes I did, im 8 weeks tomorrow, my baby was looking great and growing just on track, my due day was sooner then I thought due sep 07, I had my ultrasound at 6 weeks and the heartbeat was 130 , Im very excited yet nervous for anything to go wrong, really hoping you all will join me very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->