sick of waiting for bfp - come on October

Thanks smash how are things with you? Are u excited for Christmas?! I am just like a big kid - I've had all the Christmas films out! :haha:

Oh, I'm good. Tomorrow is my last day of work til the 26th. And I'm quite excited for Christmas! My 3 year old stepson will be here for Christmas morning so it's going to be lots of fun!

Cd11 for me and I've had lots of ewcm though a negative opk and its very early for me. But all in all, I think I'm going to try to not get anywhere near as carried away with the ttc this month. It hasn't helped that I've been stalking a couple people's pregnancy journals and all of a sudden, I am terrified of being pregnant. It sounds awful!

Hey been TTC for 1 year and a few months, I am currently in bed feel very nauseous and have slight cramping, along with this I have this weird feeling...you know when you just feel a little 'woozy', felt like a few minutes ago my tummy had a warm kind of streching feeling but just for a second, I have been having dreams at night last night was about a baby I must have had whom I seen get older in the dream, took the baby out places, was all very weird. Anybody have an opinion of why I have this sickness feeling maybe a possibility? :) x

Sorry for lack of update guys - BFF got married yesterday and I unfortunately started spotting and big cramps and af arriving now so not for us this month but I feel ok about it. Looking forward to the new year - fresh start and one step closer to bfp! How's everyone else doing? Merry Christmas incase I'm not on here before!

Hey ladies, I hope everyone is having a great Holiday so far! I haven't been on here much, dh and dd have been really sick the past week so I've been really busy. I keep thinking, how would I have dealt with this if I had 2 kids instead of just 1?? I'm not sure I could handle it. For now we are taking a break from ttc. We aren't preventing or anything, but I'm not temping or doing OPKs and I went off my prenatal b/c it was making me nauseous. I'll keep stalking on here so keep posting, and good luck to everyone this month!

Well ladies I am sad to have to wait until next year to TTC again but I suppose that I have all of 2013 to look forward to it! Oh who am I kidding I am actually really sad... I wish well to all of the ladies who got their BFP's and a H&H 9 months!

Merry Christmas to all of you! I'm still waiting to ovulate this month. Hoping we all get our 2013 bfps and soon too!

Omg girls help I think I got my first fain positive

Attachments

• 2012-12-26 21.35.29.jpg
    2012-12-26 21.35.29.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 2012-12-26 21.38.06.jpg
    2012-12-26 21.38.06.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 2012-12-26 21.47.38.jpg
    2012-12-26 21.47.38.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 2
I couldn't help it and ran and got a digital and yup I am...

Attachments

• 2012-12-27 00.48.00.jpg
    2012-12-27 00.48.00.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 1
Congrats! Still waiting for my AF to show! I am so mad! My last AF was October 25...... I wish she would arrive so I could start again.

Well, how's everyone doing? I feel all nice and refreshed after my mini "don't stress about ttc" break. I'm back I'm the 2ww... I think I'm 3 dpo so we will see. Regardless of outcome this month, I'm pleased because I ovulated on cd19 which is early for me and didn't use any soy so it seems the pregnitude is actually working, so yay! This cycle has already been different than the others. I usually have creamy cm the first few days after o and I haven't this month, it was stringy at first and now mostly non-existant. And I never felt myself ovulate and usually I can tell. But my temps have gone up for the requisite three days, so I'm going with 3 dpo. We will see.

Hoping all of you had lovely Christmases or Hanukkahs or whatnot and hope we all get our 2013 bfps!

I got my bfp 7 dpo and I was shocked, I can't wait untill everyono does.

Congrats Aiden! 7dpo is really early, it must be a girl ;), I got my BFP really early with dd!

Good luck in the tww Smash!

Trytofind- hopefully you will have better luck next cycle!

AFM, I'm still trying to keep relaxed about things, I've only temped a couple of days this cycle, enough to know I haven't Oed yet anyway (CD 16ish) I'm not doing OPKs or checking CM or anything, we are just bding when we feel like it, it worked for getting pregnant with dd, so if its meant to be it will be

Congrats aiden! Hopefully u can keep us going with ur sticky bun - that's such great news. Just finishing af so bding for new year bfp! More relaxed approach is a good idea I think

Thank you, should I be worried about finding out so soon, is that a risk of any kind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->