sick of waiting for bfp - come on October

Tullip- I almost always have a temp drop on either 4dpo or 5dpo, this cycle is the first one since I've been charting that I didn't have a dip on that day! No worries! Still way to early to matter!

Hey all! Congrats on the scan aiden that's so amazing, I'm sure ull have a happy and healthy pregnancy - hopefully we'll join u in the 1st trimester threads soon :hugs:

I am cd6 and waiting another 2 weeks to o..... Poor u Brit long cycles are awful! All the waiting drives u mad :wacko: although spending 10 months waiting for a bfp is long enough!!

Thanks Brit. Hopefully that's all it was last month, but it weirded me out since I didn't get o pains when I normally do but a week later. I think I got a positive opk today though! We bded this morning and will do so again tomorrow evening but of course it's the one day I'm going out of town with a friend overnight. Hopefully it will be fine.

I completely agree, Try2find, long cycles suck and waiting so long for a bfp is 10 times worse! This is only my seventh cycle but it still seems like forever!

I will say today I had the most terrible headache this morning.. I can't say that it is from fertibella or from caffeine withdraws.

Trytofind- Yeah long cycles are the worst! But I can't even imagine how frustrated I would be after 10 months of trying! We have only been trying to conceive for 7 months, but it seems like forever...

Smash- You should be fine if you bded this morning! Tomorrow night will probably be right at ovulation too, so that is great timing!

Yeh it does seem like forever! I hope at least one of us gets a bfp soon I'm starting to lose hope :(

Hi ladies, I hope everyone is having a great weekend! My sister in law and her husband and their two year old dd and 2 month old dd are in town visiting. It was crazy having 3 little ones in our house all day yesterday, I'm used to just my dd and me at home!

I'm 9dpo today and this morning I had a very light brownish pink when I wiped. I decided to check my cm to see if AF was coming early (not due for AF until thurs) and I had a glob of orangy cm (sorry tmi), then nothing and nothing since. I'm really hoping for implantation, but I don't want to get my hopes up too much, I don't have any other symptoms at the moment.

How is everyone else doing?

Today my temperature went up and brit I read that orange cm is a good sign so fx

Brit, that sounds really promising!!! 9 dpo is a good day for implantation bleeding. When are you going to test?

Tulip, your chart looks really good too! Maybe it's an implantation dip followed by higher progesterone levels. I hope we see some bfps!

In other news, I'm pretty sure I ovulated yesterday so I think I'm 1 dpo. I'll have to temp a few more days to confirm but I think so. Felt it and everything. I have a good feeling about this month. Come on lucky number seven!!

Thanks so much for everyones support, but I feel like its time to leave this thread, just fe el lije its rude to post my good news when everyone is wanting this so much, im sorry for being so insensitive , I was not thinking clear,good luck to all.

Aiden- Dont leave, we love hearing from you! It gives us all hope! At least for me it does, I can't speak for everyone. Pregnancy is a journey and ttc is just one part, we are all in this together, you are just a little ahead of us!

Smash- Yay for O! I'm glad you have a good feeling about your cycle, 7th time is a charm! LOL

tulip- Your chart looks great! Implantation dip and temp rise and all! When are you going to test?

AFM, I think I will test in a couple of days, either way AF is due thurs and I always start spotting heavily the day before so we will know by then for sure! I only have one test to use this cycle, so I don't want to waste it too early!

Thank you, I just didn't want to upset anyone.but you were all here for me through it all, until I finally got my bfp,thank you for that.

Aiden- Dont leave, we love hearing from you! It gives us all hope! At least for me it does, I can't speak for everyone. Pregnancy is a journey and ttc is just one part, we are all in this together, you are just a little ahead of us!

Smash- Yay for O! I'm glad you have a good feeling about your cycle, 7th time is a charm! LOL

tulip- Your chart looks great! Implantation dip and temp rise and all! When are you going to test?

AFM, I think I will test in a couple of days, either way AF is due thurs and I always start spotting heavily the day before so we will know by then for sure! I only have one test to use this cycle, so I don't want to waste it too early!
Thanks hun I hope that would be the case well I ill wait till maximum because previously whenever I did test that came out BFN and later on got af .

Oh no don't leave aiden! I only meant that hopefully we can all start or join the first trimester threads not that u shouldn't still be here :hugs: we've all tried hard and we should celebrate bfps not feel guilty for them :hugs::hugs::hugs: stay with us please :flower:

I hope you all get your bfp soon.lots of baby dust to all.

I agree. No need to leave, Aiden. You can be our inspiration!

I'm not 100% sure I o'ed yesterday, it may be today. I did another opk today and for the first time I ever, I had a darker test line than control. I'm not sure if that means anything but I'm hoping it means stronger ovulation and better egg quality. I really want this month to be the one.

Hey all, good you're doing well. Any updates?

I've decided I'm 1 dpo today and that's just what I'm going to go with. Temping is stressing me out and I'm trying to decipher all these weird pains in both my sides. I figure between the positive opks, the significant ovulation pain Sunday night, and the slight temp rise this morning that that's good enough.

Hopefully. I really hope I ovulated this month. :/

Hey I wrote quite a big response to u yesterday and for stupid reason bnb deleted it!! But it went something like....

I am cd10 and I weighed myself last night for the 1st time in ages and I was less than what I weighed at Xmas! I'm hoping this will improve ttc chances. If not, off to docs in April :hugs: for all

My Beautiful Baby at 8 weeks 4 days ,heartbeat of 180 bpm,growing healthy and right on track.

Attachments

• baby #2.jpg
    baby #2.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79