sick of waiting for bfp - come on October

So nice to see an u/s picture in this thread; we've all waited so long and this is just the encouragement we need :) Thanks Aiden!

AFM, it seems like I've abandoned BnB but I was just taking a break from focusing so much on TTC. I went for an HSG yesterday and the process unblocked my tubes! Apparently they were blocked by something because the first injection of contrast fluid didn't go through the tubes as expected, so they shot some more in there and BAM! It blasted whatever stuff was blocking the openings to the tubes. So the doc is confident that the HSG may have been all I needed to get on track with TTC so I hope that's the case. DH's sperm count is still low but not enough to prevent conception. I really hope we can conceive naturally because I don't want to go on medication and do ICSI - That will be our last resort...

thanks you it brught tears to my eyes,although i got news i have to have my cevix stiched since it at risk of not being able to carry my baby full term,i cant remember the word they used to tell me that lol,but after hearing the heartbeat that news was not able to ruin my happy day.

thanks you it brught tears to my eyes,although i got news i have to have my cevix stiched since it at risk of not being able to carry my baby full term,i cant remember the word they used to tell me that lol,but after hearing the heartbeat that news was not able to ruin my happy day.

Congrats Aiden! Still waiting to O

Rcaf so glad ur bk! Was thinking about what u were up to - that's great that they've unblocked ur tubes, hopefully that's the reason why u haven't conceived so far, was it one or both tubes?

Aiden that's a beautiful u/s pic, like rcaf said u give hope to us all and it reminds us why we temp etc all for a beautiful bean that grows to a baby! Will u find out the sex of the baby at 20 week so u know if u can buy pink?!

I'm still waiting to o too ash, I've got almost a week now but dh seems determined this month to save his energy for bd on o. I so hope this is our month!

Smash and Brit how u guys doing? :hugs: to all

Rcaf so glad ur bk! Was thinking about what u were up to - that's great that they've unblocked ur tubes, hopefully that's the reason why u haven't conceived so far, was it one or both tubes?

Aiden that's a beautiful u/s pic, like rcaf said u give hope to us all and it reminds us why we temp etc all for a beautiful bean that grows to a baby! Will u find out the sex of the baby at 20 week so u know if u can buy pink?!

I'm still waiting to o too ash, I've got almost a week now but dh seems determined this month to save his energy for bd on o. I so hope this is our month!

Smash and Brit how u guys doing? :hugs: to all

Mine is trying to hold out as well!!! Well this morning I took an OPK and it had a very faint test line but I considered it negative. I started to spot today as well.... :/ but they said that Fertibella can force you to restart your AF the first week of using it!

Well ladies, BFN this morning, still spotting, AF should be here tomorrow! I think I'm going to try soy iso this cycle to see if it will bring on O earlier. I don't think I have much of a chance conceiving when I O on CD 37, so it can't hurt to try.

RCAF- Good to see you back! Such good news about your tubes, hopefully that will solve the problem!

Trytofind- FX for you, when are you going to test?

sorry try to find, just realized you are waiting to O not to test! Are you using opks?

RCAF-that's really good news! I hope that was the magic key and you get your bfp next cycle!

Aiden-beautiful ultrasound! Congrats!

Ash & Try2Find-good luck with the bding when your turn comes. Ash-hopefully uou don't have to wait too long for o though maybe your cycle resetting itself could be a positive.

Brit-sorry to hear about the bfn. Using soy moved my cycle up a few days but I did spot a day or two earlier. I used 120 days 3-5 and 160 6-7, but I've heard any variation of days 1-5 to 5-9 and anything from 80 mg to 200.

For me, I did ovulate, confirmed by temping this morning, so I am probably 2 dpo. I keep having all these weird twinges in both my sides though. I have no idea what it is or if its even related to the reproductive system but its definitely unusual. Guess we'll see. We bded more than usual and used pre-seed for the first time so I'm hoping this month works out.

Hey all

Brit - no I don't use opks, I tried it first or second month ttc and all negative and it just felt like the negatives of bfn so I stuck to cm, cp and temping. Seems to get a result for me but I seem to o same time each cycle. Looking forward to bding over o though, missed a few important days last couple of cycles so fx!

Oh ash that sucks! Also get to be the shortest cycle ever! Glad u o'd smash, now it's just a waiting game. Hope the twinges work themselves out :hugs:

RCAF-that's really good news! I hope that was the magic key and you get your bfp next cycle!

Aiden-beautiful ultrasound! Congrats!

Ash & Try2Find-good luck with the bding when your turn comes. Ash-hopefully uou don't have to wait too long for o though maybe your cycle resetting itself could be a positive.

Brit-sorry to hear about the bfn. Using soy moved my cycle up a few days but I did spot a day or two earlier. I used 120 days 3-5 and 160 6-7, but I've heard any variation of days 1-5 to 5-9 and anything from 80 mg to 200.

For me, I did ovulate, confirmed by temping this morning, so I am probably 2 dpo. I keep having all these weird twinges in both my sides though. I have no idea what it is or if its even related to the reproductive system but its definitely unusual. Guess we'll see. We bded more than usual and used pre-seed for the first time so I'm hoping this month works out.

I sure hope so! I am ready to get on with the bding!!!!

Try to find- Yeah I agree the OPKs got to be as stressful as BFNs for me too! Unfortunately my O is not predictable and my cm is eggwhite at several different times during my cycle! :growlmad:

Smash- FX for your tww!

Ash- I have heard that yoyo OPKs (dark and light, then dark and light) can be a sign of pcos, and I get that on my OPKs as well. I will get an almost positive (line is almost as dark) and then they go negative again (I always have a second line) and then they get dark again, when I actually ovulate I have 3 days or so of very very dark test lines.

AFM ladies, I'm going back on the pill for a month or two. I started them this morning. I need a break from ttc. DD is going through a lot of changes right now, went off the bottle, moving to a toddler bed, potty training and her 2nd birthday is in a few weeks so I need all of my emotional energy for that right now. Besides, I am pretty sure I have pcos and that is why I was able to conceive dd so easily right off the pill bc the pcos hadn't had a change to build up in my body yet. So after a couple of months (which is really just one cycle for me now) we will ttc right away to see if that helps, if not I go to the dr. in May so I will talk to him about it at that time. I'll still check up on you ladies so keep me posted, I hope you all are pregnant by the time I'm ttc again!!

Good luck Brit! Enjoy the next month with ur little girl, my nephew is 2 on feb 16th - he will be spoilt rotten!! Looking forward to seeing u bk and hopefully at least one of us will have good news :hugs:

Good luck with that, Brit! I hope the bc helps out and you get pregnant right away off it! And enjoy that little girl of yours! She's adorable! Beware the terrible twos though!

Thanks ladies!
Both tubes were blocked with what my doc called "gunk" lol! But they're clear now so that's exciting :D However, I've been having AF-like cramps since yesterday afternoon, and today I took a pill for the pain. I hope I didn't get an infection because that could make me infertile!! I'm so nervous, but if I still have pain on Monday I'll call the doc, or go to the ER if it gets bad this weekend (which I hope not!) I haven't read about anyone getting AF cramps days after the HSG procedure though, and my doc didn't prescribe any antibiotics, but all the tools they used were sterilized and wrapped up in those vacuum sealed packs...i know that doesn't mean bacteria won't get into my uterus, but it lowers the chance. These cramps though are making me not want to dtd this weekend which is supposed to be when I am most fertile :( We will see though!

Good luck to all those waiting to O/tww!

I've never heard about cervical stitching before, Aiden. I'll have to google that one! Hope everything goes well!

Thanks ladies!
Both tubes were blocked with what my doc called "gunk" lol! But they're clear now so that's exciting :D However, I've been having AF-like cramps since yesterday afternoon, and today I took a pill for the pain. I hope I didn't get an infection because that could make me infertile!! I'm so nervous, but if I still have pain on Monday I'll call the doc, or go to the ER if it gets bad this weekend (which I hope not!) I haven't read about anyone getting AF cramps days after the HSG procedure though, and my doc didn't prescribe any antibiotics, but all the tools they used were sterilized and wrapped up in those vacuum sealed packs...i know that doesn't mean bacteria won't get into my uterus, but it lowers the chance. These cramps though are making me not want to dtd this weekend which is supposed to be when I am most fertile :( We will see though!

Good luck to all those waiting to O/tww!

I've never heard about cervical stitching before, Aiden. I'll have to google that one! Hope everything goes well!

Rcaf I would expect cramps - I get slight cramps pain when I have a cervical smear, my lady parts do not like to be messed with!! Plus if uve got o coming it might be extra cramps because its been disturbed - also was the 'gunk' cleared out or left in there? Like u said though they should ease within a couple of days but if they feel like they are getting worse go to the ER as he could have done damage, they do say that can be a risk with any surgery. (I had a lump removed from my vagina a couple of years ago, completely benign thank god but they told me that they could give me an infection, the anaesthetic could kill me etc lol covering all eventualities!) I am surprised ur doc didn't talk these over with u? Also I've heard that if u have abortion surgey (I know that isn't the case!) but they say to expect pain for several days. Try not to panic but if it gets worse id go to the ER to check its should start to ease though. Sorry if that wasn't helpful or scared u more :hugs:

I had Ewcm last night so I too am entering fertile territory! Dh has been saving up for o because of what happened last month....

Smash what dpo are u? Any symptoms?

Ash did u o yet?

That's not good, RCAF. Hopefully it's just residual cramping from the hsg, and has already gone away. Definitely go back to the doctor if it gets worse though!

Good luck with the bding, try2find!

I'm 5 dpo today. I haven't really had any symptoms yet. I've been kind of congested today but that isn't unusual. That's really the only thing that isn't normal besides those side twinges that come and go. Still have no idea what's going on there. It's still really early for symptoms.

WOOT WOOT! Finally got a + OPK today! However DH closes at work tonight so I hope we can get in some bding!

Tryingtofind -- My doc did go over the risks and such with me, and I got a little leaflet with info too, but I watched a couple youtube videos where both women said their docs prescribed antibiotics. Nope, you didn't scare me ;) Thanks for the info!
Yes, both tubes had stuff in them and the contrast liquid they injected cleared it out, thankfully. No need for extra procedures. I got a positive OPK last night and we dtd, and this afternoon I had 10" of stretchy EW so I'm excited about that! Fx for us :D

The cramping has stopped, but I think it may have been due to constipation...because after I went to the bathroom, the pains everywhere in my abdomen were gone. So I'm confident that was the real issue, thank goodness! I couldn't take it if it was my uterus...sorry for the false alarm guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->