sick of waiting for bfp - come on October

is this a bumo or a bloat ,what do u think?

Attachments

• 2013-02-04 09.37.29.jpg
    2013-02-04 09.37.29.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 5
Rcaf that's great news! Got a good feeling about this for u - now ur tubes are free and clear!!

Dh and I have started our bd marathon - 2 days down pun intended.... The big o is Friday so really hoping we can keep going! Had a stupid scare this evening, I misjudged the distance around the till point at work and walked smack into it (it was waist height) it was a good job I wasn't preggo or in tww otherwise I'd be freaking out lol

Aiden that bump is coming along nicely! Ash and smash how are things going?

Yay, good news RCAF!!! Hope you get that bfp in a couple weeks! I have a good feeling!

Try2find-enjoy the bding! Sounds like you've got quite the marathon planned. Hope this is it for you!

I'm doing pretty good. 7 dpo today and no real symptoms other than being really gassy last night and most of today, though it seems to have more or less gone away. I don't feel too optimistic but I guess we'll see in a few days...

2 dpo today! :) Not going to keep my hopes up to much since I do not think we bd'd enough...

Don't worry ash - any bd is better than no bd :winkwink:

We are on day 3 of a 6 day marathon! Bd all the way so far - the best bd of any cycles :happydance: (as in more frequent - bd is always the best with dh :blush:)

No signs might be good if u usually get them smash? :shrug:

Haha, sounds like lots of fun, try2find. I'm still kinda burnt out.

Ash-hopefully it will still happen! It only takes one sperm to make a baby!

I've had some symptoms, I guess. I've definitely been more cranky. I've had mild heartburn on and off. Weird pain in my side/lower abdomen though those could easily be anything. And just a split second of a strong metallic taste in my mouth that I'd think I imagined if it weren't for the fact that I was working and not thinking about ttc at all and it just came out if nowhere.

I'm trying not to get too worked up either way. I seem to fluctuate between " oh, I'm definitely pregnant" and "I'm absolutely not pregnant and never will be and I'm a huge failure" in the latter half of the tww, so I've decided not to test til Saturday at 12 dpo and just relax. Either I'm pregnant or I'm not and there's nothing I can do to change that this cycle.

Definitely a sane way to look at the tww - it can make u crazy. Well once we're done bding I am going to try and forget the tww, although for me it is a glorified week wait - lp is between 8 and 11 days. dh says he's got a good feeling about it this month... I hope so

Good luck ladies FX you all get your BFPs this month! I just finished my first week back on the pill and I'm feeling pretty good...I started running again (it was too painful to run with the ovary pain before) and I've lost 3 lbs! I went from 118 to 126 since going off the pill last May and my goal is to get back down to 118 or less before going back off the pill, so only 5 lbs to go! :happydance:

I hope this is our month too. Thank you for the positive vibes :D I think my doc wants to start me on Clomid and get things started for ICSI in a couple weeks, so I'm kinda hoping we hit the jackpot this cycle because I don't want to go down that route yet, especially knowing that all this time my tubes were obstructed :( DH and I want to make a baby the natural way, and so we'd like to give it a go on our own first. I'll tell the doc that, but it would also be nice to show up at the appointment anyway, but for a different reason ;)

Well I am CD 29 and 7dpo and this morning I had brown discharge... I hope this is a good sign rather than a bad one. I am supposed to test on Valentines day but I think I wait until the 17th if my AF has not arrivied.

That sounds like a really good sign! I hope it's implantation bleeding!

I'm 13 dpo today, still no spotting, and had af cramps on and off on Friday and yesterday. I haven't tested since 9 dpo when I caved in and I'm terrified to do so. I'm sure it will be bfn. So instead, I will be spending the next two days running to the bathroom every 20 minutes checking to see if af has shown up. I know, crazy.

How is everyone else?

That sounds like a really good sign! I hope it's implantation bleeding!

I'm 13 dpo today, still no spotting, and had af cramps on and off on Friday and yesterday. I haven't tested since 9 dpo when I caved in and I'm terrified to do so. I'm sure it will be bfn. So instead, I will be spending the next two days running to the bathroom every 20 minutes checking to see if af has shown up. I know, crazy.

How is everyone else?
I do that tooo! Espaecially when my af is a day late.....

Normally, I test early and then af comes shortly after. It's been almost four days!

I should just suck it up and take a test, but it's nerve-wracking!

Normally, I test early and then af comes shortly after. It's been almost four days!

I should just suck it up and take a test, but it's nerve-wracking!

:Hugs: I am there with you! i hate taking it because sure enough an hour later my AF begins! I am going to stick it out this time! I hope you get your BFP though!

I checked the calendar just now and realized I'm already 6 dpo! Wow, time flies when you're not paying attention! I think I will keep this up for a while if we don't get our BFP. Definitely stress-free :D I've had zero symptoms which is great because I hate symptom spotting; drives me crazy sometimes! DH and I have just been spending time together which makes ttc much smoother, since we have something else to focus on :)

So Smash, have you gone past your normal LP length?

Oh sounds like we're all at similar stages - I'm 5 dpo and had a temp dip yesterday but I think it's too early for implantation? Isn't it 7-9dpo?

Anyway sounds good smash - I hate running to the bathroom to check it drives u mad!

Unfortunately my lps are quite short so I haven't used a test in the last 6months due to sometimes it being as short as 8 days. Something ill discuss with the doctor at the year point.

Rcaf I think this is ur month - my friend said her aunts had her tubes cleared and she got her bfp next month!

8 dpo today! No more brown discharge.... Well I think I will hold off on testing until the 17th. This way I don't get an early discouraging BFN...

Okay... so I have no idea what's going on with me. Yesterday, I unfortunately definitely started my normal spotting. Bright red mixed with ewcm, just when I checked my cervix. Normal for me. However, by last night, it seemed to mostly be gone, and today when I check, so far there has been no bright red, it's mostly this weird orange-tan color. On top of that, I started testing yesterday-did two wondfos and a frer yesterday and a wondfo and frer this morning... and on all of the wondfos, I'm getting really faint lines that could very possibly be evaps, as they look similar to ones I've had before. On the FRERs... I think they're negative, but I keep thinking, "oh, I saw something"... "Wait, no I don't..." I'm 14 dpo today so you'd think if there was something to see, there would be something already! I'm going to try and post my tests to that countdown to pregnancy site and see what other people think. I'll post the links if I get the pictures on there. My phone has given me problems before trying to upload and I'm not about to do it on my work computer.

On the plus side, DH and I decided we would try 2 more months naturally and in those 2 months, we are going to research and decide what our next steps are, whether we go fertility treatments or adoption. I feel a lot better just knowing there's a plan and its not endless waiting!

Good luck, RCAF-hope you are able to continue to not think about it and you get that bfp soon!

Try2find-it's possible to get an implantation dip at 5 dpo so I hope this is it for you!!

Ash-how are you doing?

Okay... so I have no idea what's going on with me. Yesterday, I unfortunately definitely started my normal spotting. Bright red mixed with ewcm, just when I checked my cervix. Normal for me. However, by last night, it seemed to mostly be gone, and today when I check, so far there has been no bright red, it's mostly this weird orange-tan color. On top of that, I started testing yesterday-did two wondfos and a frer yesterday and a wondfo and frer this morning... and on all of the wondfos, I'm getting really faint lines that could very possibly be evaps, as they look similar to ones I've had before. On the FRERs... I think they're negative, but I keep thinking, "oh, I saw something"... "Wait, no I don't..." I'm 14 dpo today so you'd think if there was something to see, there would be something already! I'm going to try and post my tests to that countdown to pregnancy site and see what other people think. I'll post the links if I get the pictures on there. My phone has given me problems before trying to upload and I'm not about to do it on my work computer.

On the plus side, DH and I decided we would try 2 more months naturally and in those 2 months, we are going to research and decide what our next steps are, whether we go fertility treatments or adoption. I feel a lot better just knowing there's a plan and its not endless waiting!

Good luck, RCAF-hope you are able to continue to not think about it and you get that bfp soon!

Try2find-it's possible to get an implantation dip at 5 dpo so I hope this is it for you!!

Ash-how are you doing?
that sounds really promising!!!!!!!! That sounds like the plug that forms!!!! I am doing pretty good no symptoms and still have a few more days left until testing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->