sick of waiting for bfp - come on October

Smash I agree with ash that sounds promising - how awesome would it be if we all got our bfps this month?! Keep us updated for tomorrow and post a pic if u can :hugs:

Unfortunately, af got me a little bit ago. :(. Oh well, onto cycle 8!

I hate the tricks that af plays! Sometimes af is bittersweet because u know ur out so it sucks but its the only time in the month u can drink, eat blue cheese, have a rare steak, have a sunny side up egg etc.... Oh if the witch comes for me I will so be enjoying the above this month :hugs:

Me too! Luckily, I was pretty sure I was out and got most of my grieving out yesterday. Plus my whole thinking and researching plan has become my new obsession... to the point that I've done a horrendous job concentrating at work today!

Sorry Smash! Well, my AF acted as if she was going to start today and then she stopped! I had some pink discharge after me and DH dtd and I thought my AF was coming. Then she was gone.... So I will wait it out a few more days and see what happens!

Yeh that does sound good! U may have bled because ur cervix is lower? I think I get that sometimes, especially if dh is a bit vigorous ..... :rofl:

Noooo!! Why AF, why??? I'm so sorry she got you Smash. Hopefully she stays away Ash!! AF is the worst, but like Trying2find says, it gives you free reign to eat and do whatever you like until the next fertile phase arrives ;) It would be great to see some BFPs though. I actually signed on expecting to see another BFP after seeing Aiden's!

Happy Belated Valentine's Day to you guys!!

AFM, did a test this afternoon (fmu for me, yeah I slept in today) and...BFN. But it is early (11dpo). I had a dream last night that I was in labour and my dh wasn't around (guess he was deployed or something) so I got up and took a test lol! The only symptom I have is increasingly tender nipples. They started to get sore right after O and lasted a few days like it usually does for a normal cycle, but it didn't go away after 5 days. It started to get more tender, especially when taking clothing off and tossing and turning in bed and such. I hope I'm not jinxing myself now by trying to symptom spot, but it was on my mind ;)

Anyway, all the best to you guys and have a great weekend!

Thanks rcaf! Hoping for u this month after ur spring clean :rofl: I think I'm due af tomorrow but we'll see... Got the headache from hell!

It's okay. Onto the next cycle. DH and I are also starting to look into adoption which would be cool too, so I feel a lot better about getting to be a mom in the next year or two, one way or another.

RCAF-that still sounds really promising and i hope it's just too early.

Try2Find-have you tested yet? What about you, Ash?

Hey smash yeh I know what u mean, that's such a great way of looking at it! Well my chart seems to have gone triphasic now and one of my boobs is really tender and I think I have a migraine (I've never had one before as I hardly ever get headaches and they are usually short and don't incapacitate me but this is something else!) I'm reacting to light like a vampire, my whole head feels like it wants to explode and its still here after over 24 hours. I'm hoping its not what is causing my temp to rise?

Well, I have taken 3 hpts over the last 3 days and with fmu and all stark white bfn's..... I am going to go ahead and wait out the next few days and hopefully my af starts soon

Well I thought I was 15 dpo... I think I o'd a lot later than what I thought. I should have had my AF start yesterday. I have had 4 BFN's and I have not had any spotting since last week. So I am thinking I O'd on 2/10 so I am only 8dpo. And that is if I go by the spotting I had on the 10th. :/ I thought using OPK's would be more helpful.

Trying2find! That sounds like a whopper of a headache! I wonder what caused that...fx for you though! Maybe it's some kind of pregnancy symptom ;)

Ash - what time of day are you taking your OPKs? The box/packet says between 10am - 6/7pm. I used to take it in the afternoons, around 2pm but would get a positive late and then not have many days of fertile CM left by then. So I started taking the OPKs later during the time frame, usually closer to 5 or 6pm and I get a positive OPK that lines us with the fertile/ew CM I see. Maybe you can try that to get a more reliable test result :) GL!

AFM - 14 dpo today (CD 27) which is SO early for me, so not sure whether to think my O day was really on day 13...Guess everyone has a weird cycle now and then. My fingers are crossed either way :D :D

Trying2find! That sounds like a whopper of a headache! I wonder what caused that...fx for you though! Maybe it's some kind of pregnancy symptom ;)

Ash - what time of day are you taking your OPKs? The box/packet says between 10am - 6/7pm. I used to take it in the afternoons, around 2pm but would get a positive late and then not have many days of fertile CM left by then. So I started taking the OPKs later during the time frame, usually closer to 5 or 6pm and I get a positive OPK that lines us with the fertile/ew CM I see. Maybe you can try that to get a more reliable test result :) GL!

AFM - 14 dpo today (CD 27) which is SO early for me, so not sure whether to think my O day was really on day 13...Guess everyone has a weird cycle now and then. My fingers are crossed either way :D :D

I was using fmu... So maybe next time I will try and use it in the afternoon.

Hey ladies! I am cd2 so no bfp for us last month. That headache was killer all weekend and eased and later disappeared when af came. I know I had no bfp at all but my lp was the longest I've had and my af has been so heavy - tmi - I've had loads of clots and have had to where pj shorts under my trousers today after two leaks, once after sneezing which was highly embarrassing and amusing as liquid came shooting out of both areas! Horrendously as I went to go to the bathroom I overflowed all over the toilet mat. So sorry for the tmi but I haven't had this heavy a flow since when af first started (over a meal out I had to change my pad 6 times!). It may not be factual or based on any logic whatsoever but i think we almost conceived last month. I suppose we all cling on to hope sometimes.

Anyway fx for u both - rcaf I'm so positive for u this month! Ash it's good as uve got more time on the right side of af! Smash how u doing? How are u finding the researching?

Aww, try2find! Sorry to hear that. :(. Sounds like you might have had a cp though. I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing in your book. But I really am sorry af got you.

Any updates, RCAF/Ash?

I'm doing pretty good. The more I think about it, the more pros AND cons I find with adoption. It's just a lot of money for something that might not happen for a year or two or ever! We are going to go for a free consult with an adoption lawyer in a couple of weeks and go from there. Maybe i'll get pregnant this month and it won't be an issue! CD9 today so I've still got another week and a half or so til o day. I realized too, these past couple weeks, that as much as I want a baby, I'm absolutely terrified of pregnancy and giving birth.

It's all do complicated. I wish somebody would just hand me a baby and we'll call it a day, right? :)

Oh smash I completely know what u mean. This was not supposed to happen! I'm almost tempted to right a real children's book 'the real happy ever after'. So no one grows up with ridiculous expectations of how things magically happen.

Yeh I do know what u mean also about the cp - it gives me hope tbh, it hopefully means that we can match up a sperm and an egg and get an embryo, we just need it to survive implantation and my stupid short lps! I'm cd 2 of month 12. So to the docs next month. I'm scared, mainly because we'll be in the finding stuff out stage. I'm not sure I'm ready to find out that dh's sperm swim backwards or my eggs are off yet lol

Weird that we're the only 4 to remain on this thread eh?!

I know! We were supposed to get pregnant the first time we didn't use protection, like everybody said would happen!!

Yep, that's how I would see a cp, hopeful that things could work out. Unless I got that bfp and then started bleeding the next day, which would be heartbreaking.

I hope the short lp is your only problem, they give you progesterone supplements, then bam, bfp! I'm worried about what could be wrong with me. For the most part, I have regular periods, I ovulate regularly,my hormone levels seem okay, DH has a kid so his sperm count is probably okay... Idk. I don't know if I want to know. My insurance doesn't cover ANYTHING and I'm terrified of needles and medical stuff.

But then adoption is expensive and it would be different if they were like, give me $30K and you can have a baby. But it's more like, pay this much and we'll review your application, this much more and we'll look for a birthmom, pay more in legal fees, birthmom fees, etc... Oh wait, birthmom changed her mind-sorry, no refund. Try again. And we can't guarantee you'll ever be picked!

Blahhhh....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->