sick of waiting for bfp - come on October

Good Morning,

It has been a very long time since I have actually posted...I have to admit that I have stalked the page a few times...back in November I had an HSG done and discovered I had a large left hydrosalpinx (blocked tube) the hubby and I had given up and decided to enjoy each other...we went on this major health and fitness kick...fast forward to March 2013 for the past couple of weeks I have just been feeling like crap, haven't seen the:witch: since Feb didn't pay attention to it I've been under a lot of stress at work with meeting deadlines and the new fitness program and diet....anyway last nite I had a hpt that had been hanging around since last year...decided to take it just for the heck of it and guess what :bfp:

Can you imagine my surprise I just couldn't believe it...so I took another one this morning and again :bfp:

I called my RE this morning wants me to come in for blood work asap....

Haven't told the hubby yet our anniversary is April 19...so I will try and sit on it till then...

I just needed to share this with you guys to let you know to never give up...ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE

Congrats Try2findbaby a healthy and happy nine months.

YAY! Congrats!!! Happy and Healthy 9 months!!!'
Well,I am still stuck on a 76 day cycle... :( Anyways I have 13 days until I purchase fertilaid! I am seriously hoping that it helps me ovulate! I am just ready to at least have a slight chance of concieving!

Wow saint congrats! I had wondered about u! March seems to be a lucky time - uk Mother's Day month... Happy and healthy 9 months to u too! :hugs:

Hi ladies, this thread seems to have died off lately, but just wanted to give an update in case anyone checks this. I got my BFP! I got faint lines on Wondfo yesterday and confirmed today with FRER at 10dpo. No spotting like I had with my miscarriage in August so I'm praying this little bean sticks! Also after starting this thyroid medicine I ovulated on CD 16!! Normal for me was CD 27 to CD 37 so I think the medicine helped! How is everyone?

Hi ladies, this thread seems to have died off lately, but just wanted to give an update in case anyone checks this. I got my BFP! I got faint lines on Wondfo yesterday and confirmed today with FRER at 10dpo. No spotting like I had with my miscarriage in August so I'm praying this little bean sticks! Also after starting this thyroid medicine I ovulated on CD 16!! Normal for me was CD 27 to CD 37 so I think the medicine helped! How is everyone?

Congrats!!! H&H 9 months Brit!

Well, somebody's clearly been showering this thread with baby dust! Congrats Brit and Saint!!

We've got our home study meetings with our social worker on the 16th and 17th and after that, it should be approved within 2 weeks, so yay! In addition, we're trying one more month to conceive, because we won't owe the agency anything if we don't go through with the visits and reports. So today is either o day or I'm 1 dpo, just in time to know before the meetings! I'm sure nothing will come of it, but idk... have a strange feeling plus the way you all have been going, who knows. I've been really insistent about wanting a baby for Christmas for a couple years now, one way or another-wanted bfp for Christmas last year, planned to be pregnant by Christmas 2012 in 2011, and now I've been telling people I hoped to have a baby home by Christmas this year. I just checked and my due date assumed conception occurred yesterday or today, would be Christmas Eve or Christmas Day! Crazy weird... so we'll see!

hi girls

i got my BFP too .. :happydance::happydance: after TTC for 17 months .. My DHs SA was getting worse and worse .. sperm count decreased from 70 to 50 and then to 11 :wacko: So we showed him to a urologist and he treated my DH .. he told us that it must be a prostate infection causing his sperms to be infected and unable to fertilize my egg .. my DH was on antibiotic and clomid for a month and his sperms increased to 40 .. we were given the go last month and we were not really trying this month ..did BD just twice .. didnt even think of the fertility window .. :bfp: was definitely a surprise :flower:

Yehy the baby dust is spreading!! Congrats Brit and nadhoo! Good luck smash - for both bfp and or Christmas baby! Can't believe us all!

How is everyone doing? I have my first appt and scan April 18.

Any symptoms smash? Fx for your Christmas baby!

Very exciting, Brit! Yay!

I'm doing good. No symptoms, but I'm only 5-6 dpo so there's still time. I can't decide if I want to be pregnant or not... being pregnant and child birth terrifies me, but this adoption process is so broken and messed up in the US.

Well, Here I am on CD 86 and I feel like my AF is not coming..... I want to cry I feel like this is so unfair...... But I have to keep my head up and fingers crossed and hope that FertilAid works for me!

Ash I can't even imagine how frustrated you must be i had a 55 day cycle and I thought I was going to go crazy! Maybe this is just your body's way of resetting itself.

Smash I hope you are pregnant! Childbirth is not as bad as people say I think getting a cavity filled is worse lol. Once I had my epidural I slept through most of it. My earliest symptom was my sense of smell at 8 dpo and on 9 dpo I had implantation cramps and a one day drop in bbt.

Fx for u smash! I had my first midwife appt yesterday but won't get my scan til 12 weeks - 13th may approx, which is a bit frustrating.... Obviously not as frustrating as wanting to be pregnant. Hopefully it shouldn't take too long for a baby to come along. The birth bit is quite frightening especially if u haven't been through it before but it's seems that the more prepared u r the better it is.... Well I hope so, I'm researching my ass off!!

Well, I hope I'm pregnant too. I'm fed up with adoption and the insane amount of judging people do, as well as all the unethical people. Scary, cause we've barely started!

The more I research it, the more I wish I could adopt internationally or through foster care. I really want to give a kid a home who needs it, as opposed to one people are lined up to "bid" on. But foster care says they don't have children 3 or younger who are free for adoption and we don't want an older child right now because of my 3 year old stepson and don't want a child who could potentially go back to their family because of trauma on our part, especially for my husband who has already been through a really messy custody battle plus my stepson's issues and my stepson who already has two families and his own set of issues (ever met a three year old who cried and tried to get out of going back to his mom's-not leaving her, going home). And so I looked into some "waiting children" in other parts of the world who desperately need families-but we don't qualify because we haven't been married long enough. I get that marriage stability is important to a kid, but there's nothing to show our marriage isn't stable! If anything, it's less so because we didn't rush into things. Plus, I have spent years working with children and adults with severe medical/mental issues... but we're not good parents whereas a couple with 2 years of marriage automatically is??

Sorry, mostly just a rant. I'm frustrated. WHY is this so hard???

Ash any sign of af yet? Can your dr give you provera to get things started?

Trytofind have you had any scans yet? My first appt and scan is next thurs.

Smash that whole process seems very frustrating! I understand why they make rules and are so judgemental on your marriage but when you already know you would give a baby a good home it must be emotionally taxing. Hopefully you will get your Christmas bfp in a few days and you won't have to worry. When are you going to test?

Ash any sign of af yet? Can your dr give you provera to get things started?

Trytofind have you had any scans yet? My first appt and scan is next thurs.

Smash that whole process seems very frustrating! I understand why they make rules and are so judgemental on your marriage but when you already know you would give a baby a good home it must be emotionally taxing. Hopefully you will get your Christmas bfp in a few days and you won't have to worry. When are you going to test?

No I haven't had any sign of my AF yet and I do not have time to run to my dr. I am going to buy some vitex and see if that will help along with my parsley tea! both are supposed to promote an AF

No no scans yet unfortunately, here in the uk ur first scan is at 12 weeks which is 13th may for me! So just waiting for an appt to come through. I have had my first booking in appt though, midwife didn't seem very confident though?! In her own abilities not the pregnancy though thank god! How's things with u? Fx for u ash and smash

Wow you have to wait for 12 weeks!? That is crazy! My first scan is next thurs. I have to go in a bit early bc I will run out of my thyroid medicine and they may need to change the dose since I'm pregnant. So I'll have bloodwork done as well. I'll only be 5 weeks 4 days at the scan so we might not see much but ill prob get another scan at 8 weeks. I'm a bit high risk bc my water broke early with my daughter hopefully ill get to 40 weeks with this one!

Smash have you tested yet? How many dpo are you now?

Ash I hope your af comes soon!

I tested yesterday but bfn. Granted, it's really early (I'm either 8 or 9 dpo today) and I'm not sure how sensitive the test I took yesterday is (the 88 cent Walmart test). We shall see.

Very exciting about your scans! I bet it's really cool to see your baby forming!

Well, got my Vitex and B12 ordered today. Should recieve them by the 22nd... I am just ready to get started on them!!!! I am hoping that when I get them started things start to go better! I am just ready to see some regularity with my cycles so i can get closer to a BFP...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->