sick of waiting for bfp - come on October

well, i had my HSG on CD9 .. i was told not to BD before that .. i did my scan and found a mature follicle on CD10 .. was too sore to BD that day .. but did BD on CD11 .. when i did scan on CD12 i had already ovulated .. :((

so im taking a break,decided to go to Alaska with my sister for 2 months and hubby wont be going,its great time for me to lose 10 pounds and be in shape before getting pregnant,hope everyone gets there BFP soon,good luck to all

Cool! A caribbean vacation! I bet it was amazing and the views beautiful! Welcome back :)

Good luck with your goal of losing weight in Alaska, Aiden. Wishing you all the best!

AFM, I'm cd 11 today and no symptoms. It's still very early of course, but thought I'd mention anyway :p

Hey everyone, sounds like alot of people are taking vacations right now! We are going on a one week vacation starting tomorrow as well. It will be our toddlers first night away from home (she is 19 months) I thought I was going to ovulate while we are there, but turns out I ovulated early one CD 9 and am 3 dpo now. We BD on CD 9 in the evening, I hope we weren't too late! I am also worried that since I ovulated so early, the egg wasn't mature enough...anyone else ever ovulate so early? My first cycle ttc I ovulated on CD 35 and had a chem preg, last cycle we were told to tta but I still temped and ovulated on cd 20 and now cd 9. I hope something isn't wrong.

Sorry I've not been around had a roller coaster of a weekend...

I have just noticed that my breasts are no longer sore and normally they are sore until last day of AF - any idea's what this means?

Been under a lot of stress these last 3 days...

Okay, I need opinions! I'm cd14 today. I've taken four opks so far, 1 on cd12, 2 yesterday, and 1 just a few minutes ago. They're looking weird this month. They are two colored. The first one I took yesterday, I'm thinking mighttttt be positive, the left side is as dark as the control line but the rest is much lighter. They've gotten lighter since. Also, yesterday and today, I've had tons of whitish/yellowish stretchy cm... More than I've ever seen since I started paying attention. Normally it's clear but much less. I know I've just gotta watch temps to know for sure, but opinions would be nice, so I can stop stressing out about bding and driving dh crazy when I still might have up to a week to wait. The picture is in order, cd12, cd13#1 (maybe positive?), cd13 #2, cd14 (not dry yet). Thanks!

https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff385/smashley920/4101220A-2A22-4520-9051-E1C70511D3E6-2830-000004707D751059.jpg

girls i need your help,ive been having clear wer feeling discharge and its like 4 days after my period now,and im like wet all day long,nothing but clear water looking ,please help

Brit, that's interesting about the early ovulation meaning the egg wasn't quite mature enough. I've had early O before and we missed dtd since I didn't expect it to be that early. Hopefully you guys caught the egg before it was too late. Fx!

Smash, they all look negative to me :( what were your temps like today? Did you manage to bd anyway? I was reading my OPK instruction sheet and it said the best time to dtd to get pregnant is after 24hrs of seeing a +OPK but before 48 hours. I always thought you had 12-24 hours after seeing the positive to catch the egg...thoughts?
I still haven't had a +OPK and it is cd 14 for me...looks like i'm O'ing late this time. We still bd anyway -- my DH was on fire! :blush:

Aiden, what are your temps like? All that ewcm could be a signal of an early fertile period and early O maybe?

Oh, we've been bding at least once for the past three or four days. It's just a lot but I'm paranoid that we'll miss it otherwise. I know they all look negative, but there's a thin strip on the left edge of the test strip that's much darker. Temp dropped to 96.8 this morning, which is low normal for pre-o and still a lot of ewcm today so I'm sure I haven't ovulated yet, just paranoid of missing a chance! This month would be such great timing too, to have a July baby.

I think you have between 12-48 hours before you o after a pos. opk. I think some people have shorter surges plus you might be seeing the first bit or the last bit of the surge depending on when you test. I'll try to get both DH and me interested in bding everyday til the temp rise to be on the safe side though. These test strips are making me nervous. Think ill try another brand next month, unless I don't need to, fingers crossed!

I hope you don't need to as well, Smash! July baby ftw!! Fx for you guys.

I was having a hard time with my OPKs this month too. I also thought it might be the brand I was using (new one from the internet). Usually I see a lighter second line until my surge, which is when I see a darker second line (equal to or darker than the control line). But with these tests, I could barely see a second line in the test section. It was weird. I thought maybe my pee was too diluted, but I always stop drinking anything about 2 hours before testing so not sure what that was about...I tested this evening and DH looked at it and he said right away that it looked positive. My temp also did a dip today at 97.05 which is low for me since we moved to a warmer climate. I'm hoping we didn't miss the window either, but we'll be dtd tomorrow which will be about 24 hrs past +OPK. I'm going to take another test tomorrow to compare it to today's just to make sure.

Maybe we'll be bump buddies :D

Good luck! I hope we're bump buddies starting this month too! I'm beyond ready for that bfp. Still no sign of o day, but I guess that's a good sign being that its only cd17 and before I started messing with supplements, o day was about cd22... I'm just impatient and ready for the tww!

Wow! I never thought I'd hear someone say they were ready for the tww! lol I know what you mean. I still haven't had a temp rise. I had another +OPK today so we dtd. I predict my temp will rise either tomorrow or friday morning :) I'm on cd 16 today and no O. Looks like I'm back to my usual cycles too, Smash.

WellCD 19 today! I should be ovulating tomorrow or satuday because I am having all of the symptoms... I feel bad for my DH because he says he sore from dtding every night!!! I told him we will slow down after next Thursday. Which he whole heartedly agrees!!! We do not want to miss our oppurtunity to concieve!!! LOL I personally think he is enjoying it! :) But I am ready for my TWW! I have got 20 more days till testing! So just under three weeks!

But if things don't go the way I want them too then we are starting OPK's plus temping! I just hope this is my month ladies so my DH can rest awhile!!!

I hear ya, Nadhoo. But we can't stop trying. I don't think it's possible, especially when we want it so badly and also at the point we all are in ttc :) I was thinking though that, as hard as it would be, maybe I should start focusing on something else, like working or hobbies, instead of being 90% focused on ttc and that elusive BFP.

Today my OPK test line was darker than the control line, which is weird since i got a positive yesterday...not sure what's going on, but I hope my temp rises tomorrow 'cause then all this bd'ing won't go to waste ;)

Don't give up! I don't think I'm capable. Even if I stopped temping and using opks, I wouldn't be able to help myself from checking cm or knowing what day of the month it was, but I'm not ready to give up yet!

Still no positive opk! If anything, I swear the test strip is getting lighter. I've only got two left so hoping it shows positive by Saturday.

Good luck, Ashntony!

Don't give up! I don't think I'm capable. Even if I stopped temping and using opks, I wouldn't be able to help myself from checking cm or knowing what day of the month it was, but I'm not ready to give up yet!

Still no positive opk! If anything, I swear the test strip is getting lighter. I've only got two left so hoping it shows positive by Saturday.

Good luck, Ashntony!

Good luck to you too smashley!!! And i no what you mean!!!

I did a blood pregnancy test yesterday at 9DPO .. BFN :( waiting for AF now .. So that I can start all over again .. It's a blessing that my cycles are short and I O around CD 12 .. I felt like giving up yesterday .. But today I am back with more energy .. God help my DH .. Hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->