sick of waiting for bfp - come on October

Sorry to hear that, Nadhoo! And you never know, you may just implant late. If not, there's always next month! Glad you're feeling better about everything.

CD 20 today!!! 19 more days till testing!! 1dpo per my ff calendar, however I don't think I have yet. I usually do on CD22-CD24 so I still have a couple days! Well fingers crossed goodluck ladies!!!

Yay, positive opk today! Or at least as positive as I get. Mine are never quite as dark as the control line but there's still a discernible difference between it and all my negatives.

DH isn't going to know what hit him when he gets home. ;)

Hey Ladies,

Hope I can join. This is Month 10 TCC I have pretty reglar cycles. I started Accupunture last cycle but don't think we Bd enough howvever hopefully was well covered this cycle. I am 3dpo so hoping this is my month.
Best of Luck ladies and lots of :dust:

Hey ladies! Hope everyone is doing well.

I'm 4 dpo today I think. My temps have not been matching up with cp/cm so if I ignore the temps, I'm 4 dpo. Otherwise I'm apparently 5 lol. Smash, I got 2 different types of positives when they finally arrived. First two were just as dark as the control line, and the last one (right before temp rise, weird) was darker than the control line. So dark, the control was pretty much invisible. Maybe that test caught the spike in LH, when it was at its highest level...

Still waiting to see an ob/gyn about the next steps. I'm kinda glad I'm on a waiting list because if I get my bfp while waiting, my doc's appointment will come just in time! Fx

Welcome all you new ladies!

Well had the weirdest dream last night... I kept peing on sticks and all were a BFP... this might be a good sign right!!!!! 3dpo and CD24 and 12 days till testing!!!

Ladies as far as OPKS go how do you read them??? If this month isnt it those are my next step!!!!

:hugs:
and
:dust:
To you all!!!

Argggg... so frustrated. It's now three days past that positive opk and I'm pretty sure I STILL haven't ovulated. I'm kinda wondering if my thermometer is defective, as my temps have been lower than normal. I was mad this morning and took it again about five minutes later and it was only 94.3. Then again, I had some actual ewcm on the toilet paper just now which is weird, as I usually am pretty dry first thing in the morning regardless of where I am in the cycle. I used up my last opk Saturday so haven't been checking to see if my surge was really long or something... Seems like, most likely, my body has decided against ovulating now. Guess its back to the opks and bothering dh all the time. Blah.

Smashley- I know how frustrating that can be. I thought I ovulated last week on CD 9 b/c temps went up and I had dark OPKs (mine are only positive on one side never the whole line) but we went on vacation to the beach and when I got back, temps were down and OPKs were positive again so I thought I was on dpo 10 with BFN and turns out I hadn't even ovulated, I feel like my body is just being difficult! Temps are up to 98.4 so I'm pretty sure I have finally ovulated and am on dpo 3 today. But even though my temps were up yesterday I got another positive OPK after a negative on Sunday. Also cp was soft and open again but was closed on Sunday after ovulating on Saturday...so confused...we bd again last night just to be sure.

Brit, I definitely think you win in terms of confusingness! That sounds so frustrating! Hopefully you really are on 3 dpo and go on to get that bfp. You definitely deserve it with everything you've been through recently.

Smashy and Brit sorry that ov being a pain* I had a positive opk at cd7 once did not ove for another week. Body can be a pain. I did not use opk this cycle for the first time since march and though a little weird was great lol. However ff has changed my ov date 3 times but think we're now sticking with 3dpo. Smh ahh joys of TCC best of luck ladies.

Sometimes I feel like my body is directly working against me LOL. I get a little obsessed with the OPKs and they aren't very accurate for me anyway, they all look dark and they never get completely positive, but I'm ovulating so I think next cycle if no BFP I might skip the OPKs and just use cp to detect ovulation. Cp has been pretty consistant for me I can def tell a difference in how it feels the day before and day of O compared to the rest of the time. Hopefully we all get BFPs and won't have to worry about next month! Anyone have any symptoms yet?

Lol, I'm nauseated and horribly cranky! Too bad I haven't ovulated yet. :(

Smash I get super cranky when ovulation is delayed...what cd are you and when do you normally o?

Lotus we are in the same boat both 3dpo! When are you testing? I'm not even gonna lie...I'll start testing Monday LOL

I'm on day 23. Usually I ovulate around day 21-22. I had my normal positive opk on Saturday (cd20) and fully expected to o Sunday evening or Monday, but I still have ewcm (I've had so much this month and on and off since like day 12) and cp is still high and soft. I'm hoping I ovulated today-guess we'll see in the morning. Took an opk a bit ago and it was negative. Hope it just means the surge is over and ovulation is about to occur! This is worse than the tww!! I've got more symptoms and I'm just frustrated.

Brit in all the confusion of my ov I got the dpo wrong I was meant to type 3dpo and today I am actually 4dpo lol. I will wait it out no testing for me until AF is late.

Well, my temp went upish today-it's been hovering around 96.8 for the past few days and today, it was 97.3. However, my normal post-o temps start about 97.9. Hoping it gets there tomorrow and I am 1 dpo today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->