Sigh of relief - For now!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by emerald78, Apr 12, 2009.

1. emerald78

emerald78 Well-Known Member

Ihave just come back from the hospital after having a scan. I started bleeding on tuesday when I would have been 5 weeks and 5 days by the doctors terms. It was stringy brown blood very light to start with and it got a little bit heavier later on during the week but no clots or red blood.

I had a scan today and they could see the sac and yolk and no sign of a bleed in my uterus. All good signs. I have to go back in 10 days for them to be able to see more as they said I was roughly 5 weeks pregnant. They have put it down to implantation bleeding.

My cycle is 30 days, my first day of my lmp was 25th Feb. I generally ovulate day 19/20/21. I got a :bfp: on the 2nd ( a week late) and 4th April. So that pretty much ties in with the dates of a late ovulation. I had been taken

So fingers crossed that in 10 days we will be able to see more and possibly a little heartbeat!!! I feel so much better now I have been and can finally get off the couch and resume a life!!!

Thank you to all who responded to my earlier posts especially SB22, Chella and Caz81.

I will update more once I know but again thanks for your reassurances. They have indeed helped.

xxx:hug:

2. CoachingBeef

CoachingBeef Guest

We're kinda in the same boat hun. I'm back on 17th and 20th to find a baby as my scan showed the sac only. Fingers crossed for you xx

3. emerald78

emerald78 Well-Known Member

And you. Keep us informed. xxx I go on the 23rd so Fx for us both.

4. embo216

embo216 Mummy to 3 <3

Thats great news hun- Fingers crossed for hearing that little heartbeat. x