Single mums at xmas???

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KiansMummy

What sort of arrangements do you have at christmas ?
Do you buy presents together or seperatly?
Just wondered????

xxx

I'm not one but my mom was and we had two christmases one with mom one with dad they only went halves on a present when we wanted a bike or something like that.

We buy ours seperately. We've agreed that when he's older and wanting big presents we may split the difference.

We buy apart, Maizie always gets more from me then her dad, i have no idea why, cos hes got more money then me....

x

Lol I think that will be the same for us. Do u discuss what u get her so you don't get her double? X

We have bought seperately.

He is working Xmas Day so he will see them xmas night.

V xxx

We buy apart, Maizie always gets more from me then her dad, i have no idea why, cos hes got more money then me....

x

Same here. We rarely even talk unless i message him and ask him. He doesnt buy too much tbh, i always go way overboard so she always has more from me x

Lol I think that will be the same for us. Do u discuss what u get her so you don't get her double? X

We do yeah, I've sent him pics of my purchases so he knows what not to get. He did my the Rainbow Aquadraw though when I said I was getting it :grr:so I'm getting it anyway :haha:

Lucas always gets more from me because he spends more time with me :)

seprate. infact aiden has 2 everything.. he had 2 birthday cakes ect.. we don't speak so aiden usally gets somethings doubled. but hes not alowed to bring toys at my house but when aidens older he can take watever he likes to his dad that being if hes still in his life... xx

I'm not on speaking terms with him & his still not even seeing lily right now(his fault for not cooperating) & I doubt he'll send anything... she got a load of crap last christmas from him.. toys for 18m+ when she was only 5months old! When shes older and he does eventually have access, he'll have to do his own thing for her... She will never go without when she has me & my family anyway!!

Hes getting her barbie stuff, as thats one thing im not getting her, while apart from the ken and barbie from toy story 3..

Hes generally quite good and says that he is getting and i can say yes or no...
hes just abit tight with his money :rofl: x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"