Sleepyhead

Midnight_Fairy

New baby J
Reaction score
Worth the money? I guess they go 0-6mths and the you need a different sleep option or the bigger one?

I have this as my little one only sleeps in my arms he will now do nights where he sleeps in the sleepyhead but if unsettled he's still in my arms but it has helped. I got my second hand as couldn't justify the money x

I couldn't justify it but Mum bought me the babymoov cosydream which worked well until she could roll over :)

We have a superking bed and hoping to co sleep, is this for co sleeping use ?

Ah not sure about that, we had it in the snuzpod

We have a sleepyhead which I have been using with my DS since birth. He is 9 weeks old tomorrow.

We have used it co-sleeping and in his cot. We have a king size bed and we were pretty tight for space with it in the middle of us. It is certainly doable though especially if you have a superking. Depends how much space you need in bed.

The majority of the time we put it in DS's cot. I am 90% sure that the sleepyhead is the only reason DS is happy in his cot.

It is expensive and there are some similar cheaper designs out there. We went for the sleepyhead despite the price but instead of buying additional covers I brought Aden & Anas swaddle blankets which are big enough for us to use as a sheet. I keep the swaddle blanket with me for the day before putting it on the sleepyhead so it smells like me.

My main negative with the Sleepyhead is that Eddie will definitely not fit in it at 6 months. I would be surprised if he is still in it at 4 months.

Hope that is helpful.

I had a look to see what this is, love the look of it, but the price is astronomical! They do look cool though.

It's so expensive!

I had a poddlepod for W xxx

I bought a sleepyhead when Ds1 was a few weeks old and it was good but I didn't think it was great - he was never a great sleeper unless he was in my arms.

However, Ds2 has slept in it since he came him from hospital at a day old and he is a brilliant sleeper - he falls asleep on me feeding and transfers into the sleepyhead without waking and sleeps 6/7 hours straight sometimes.

One downside (other than the crazy expense!) is that it will not last til 6 months! He's a very average 15 weeks now and is bursting out of it. We have gift vouchers to use so planning on investing in the sleepyhead grand x

Thank you. Have decided to hold off unless we NEED to try it. Good thing about the days of internet shopping and amazon I suppose xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->