Slimming World Syners!!

Hiya :thumbup:

This thread is for anyone doing slimming world :)

I'll keep this first page updated with weight loss's :flower:

Can u let me know weight lost so far and ur weekly loss. And the day u get weighed :D

We can do our own little "slimmer of the week" and "slimmer of the month" thing too.
I'll update weeklys every time someone tells me/writes on the thread their loss.
(Ill do the slimmer of the week on friday evenings)

Monthly Slimmer will be done on the last friday of the month :thumbup:

:)

THIS WEEKS PASSWORD - pepper

Elli - 10lbs lost - -3.5lbs this week. (wednesday)

4magpies - 17lbs lost - -2lbs this week. (tuesday)

Pip holder - 32.5 lost - +1.5 this week. (monday)

africaqueen - 14lbs lost - -1lbthis week (wednesday)

Pink1981 - 12lbs lost --1lbthis week (wednesday)

Naya69 - 13lbs lost - +2.5lbsthis week (monday)

Plumfairy - 7lbs lost - -2.5lbsthis week (monday)

Lucky3 - 71.5lbs lost - +9lbs this week (wednesday)

Kimbobaloobob - 9lbs lost - -1.5lbs this week (wednesday)

SmileyShazza - 3.5lbs lost - ? this week (friday)

tiggertea - 1lb lost - ? this week (thursday)

minnie83 - 4.5lbs lost - -3lb this week (wednesday)

hiya can you add me pls? I sts this week but have lost 19lb total and weigh in thurs cheers. xxxx

whoop wii fit is saying ive lost 3lbs since monday nite so thats the 2 1/2 i put on and 1/2lb loss up to now whoop :happydance:

iam cooking a nice chicken tikka curry tomorrow one of the slimming world ones sounds nice and my friend says its the nicest curry ever and so simple to make :)

Your doin well Naya :)

Just to let u knw, that a level tablespoon(which is nowt) of mayo is 5 syns, but im sure u had extra light mayo anyway. Just letting u knw ;-) cos mayo is made with 80% oil so extremely fattening! even just 1 sachet of mayo is something like 7 or 8 syns!

Well as for me i enjoyed my mushroom foo yung and iv just eaten some blackberries. Feel sooo full now! xxx

Ooh and welcome mrs Q. Sts is not so bad cos u can get right back on track as its nt a gain ;-) any new recipes to try out this wk? :)
I made the oreo cheesecake and bloody lovely, even tho i didnt have enough quark so my cheesecake was quite flat. lol xxx

ekk thats a lot of syns!!!

a wekk before i went on the diet i bort a large tub of mayo so t the mo iam just getting through that but i usualy have 1 dolup of mayo with my tuna gonna change it soon to extra light tho as its near the end of the tub i just hate waste :)

one bloody pound. i dunno. i lost more on weightwatchers. :(

i think the SW scales are fooked tbh - i weighed myself last thurs on my own scales, and my mums, then again tonight on both. they showed a loss of 2lb. 'twas the same last week. i know different scales can weigh you diff, but surely the loss/gain difference should be the same regardless of the weights?!

not to worry at least its one pound off rather than 1 pound on hun :hugs:

I know. :shrug: it's the fact that every other set of scales gives me a bigger loss than the SW ones that annoys me most.... not even looking at the numbers involved, but the losses should be the same regardless of what the weights are if you know what i'm trying to say? lol

Well done on the loss Tigger. Sorry u are disappointed :-(
Can u show us a example of your food diary and we can have a little look for you and see if anything not quite right? I still have my diary from when i lost 5lb last wk if u would like me to share that with you? im going to follow the exact same diet sheet next wk and see if i can manage it again. lol.

Right im in bed and knackered so nite all and tomorrow is a fresh day :)

xxx

i know what you mean iam the same my wii fit tell me iam a pound lighter and so does my house scales just go with what you think because at the end of the day you dont have to prove yourself to no one just yourself hun and if you feel you've lost 2lbs then you have so well done on your 2lb lose :happydance:

aq - if you would share that would be fab!
I'll type up my food diary for you all asap :D

MrsQ - :hi: hello :) I will add u in a mo xx

tiggertea...when i first started i lost 2.5 the first week and then i stayed the same.
What i was doing wrong was concentrating on free foods and not super free foods! Could this be the problem?

If u want to have quite a bit loss, try to do a few days on red a week...:)

Pink, Elli and Pip- Just remember how much better we feel about ourselves when we get a good loss and how much we dread weigh in when we knw we have been naughty... which feeling would we rather have? ;-) It can be hard to get into the right frame of mind sometimes but if we have 1 or 2 bad days, lets get straight back into it and then we feel better bout ourselves as we are in control again :)

xxx

Very true!!

We've invited a few peeps round for the first england world cup game and have lots of low syn/ free foods planned! I think i'm looking forward to the food more than the game! lol

I want it too, but i dont know if i could have it sitting in my fridge for too long :lol:

ohhhh i just remembered im officially a football widow today :'(

Awww Kim :( Never mind, you get some peace!!

*light bulb goes on* Thats why eastenders isnt on til tuesday :growlmad:

Awww Kim :( Never mind, you get some peace!!

*light bulb goes on* Thats why eastenders isnt on til tuesday :growlmad:

really is that true ?? is eastenders not on till tuesday??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->