Slimming World Syners!!

well the sw chicken tikka curry turned out horrible i think i got the wrong tikka powder i got one tht marinates the chicken but it says tikka powder gonna complain at my next meeting as i spent £10 on all the stuff so it looks like its chicken and rice for tea so pissed off :(

did you buy it from the group? Ours doesn't do anything like that, just them hi-fi bars.

Well today I've done well, weetabix and banana for brekkie (hea and b), beans on toast for dinner (heb), and for tea we had a stir fry with egg noodles. Used some syns on the stir fry sauce, and had a little milkybar so my syns so far are 7.5 today. :happydance: Snacked on some cherries and a fat free yogurt.

no the receipe was in one of the books they gave you but it turned out all wrong so iam trying to correct it now not goin too bad now but it just seemed so watery but i added the right amount in :shrug:

FFS, surely at the age where females are mothers, their maturity levels rise and the stupid playground crap gets left behind? Obv not.
:hugs: lucky xx

Naya, i wanted the curry book too!! Not sure if i want it now tho :nope:

Naya, i wanted the curry book too!! Not sure if i want it now tho :nope:

this one isnt out of the curry book it was in the one of the little books you get in the pack it gives you a few receipes in there my friend made it and said it was really nice i made it and it came out like a cruchy paste it was gross :sick:

well the sw chicken tikka curry turned out horrible i think i got the wrong tikka powder i got one tht marinates the chicken but it says tikka powder gonna complain at my next meeting as i spent £10 on all the stuff so it looks like its chicken and rice for tea so pissed off :(

did you buy it from the group? Ours doesn't do anything like that, just them hi-fi bars.

Well today I've done well, weetabix and banana for brekkie (hea and b), beans on toast for dinner (heb), and for tea we had a stir fry with egg noodles. Used some syns on the stir fry sauce, and had a little milkybar so my syns so far are 7.5 today. :happydance: Snacked on some cherries and a fat free yogurt.

my group is really good they sell lots of cook books oth of the directories and lots of types of foods like the hi fi bars its like a little shop your group leader should be ble to order these for you i would ask her :thumbup:

I just make my own recipe chicken curry. Had it last wk and was lovely :)
If anyone wants my recipe, just let me knw :) OMG day 1 of the world cup and im bored stupid! grrrrrr. I did enjoy the opening ceremony but feel like a football widow already. lol.
Ah well England plays 2moz and il enjoy that cos im il be in the pub with the girlies. hehe

xxx

Somebody kick me-weighed in today and lost 3lbs..then tonight have eaten a chicken tikka kebab, doughnut and a cupcake!!! plus the double decker which i used my syns for in the day!! Hoping if im super good all week wont affect me too much!! glad 2 see everyone is doing really well...AQ post that recipe up as im always looking for new things xx

Well done Cat!! and (whispers) we all have a lil treat after weigh in. Back on track 2moz ;-)

xxx

I dont have a treat after weigh in....:angelnot:

Catkin, do u want to be added to the first post?

How shall i do slimmer of the week?

Slimmer of the month will be the person with the highest loss in the month xx

I think slimmer of the wk will be a bit hard cos sometimes a few of us lose the same... i think slimmer of the mth is a fab idea tho. Is anyone good at making siggies?? we could make a cute slimmer of the mth one ;-) would we give the award on the 1st of each mth?

Well up to now all iv had is a cup of coffee cos dh gone back to work till tuesday and iv been running round doing housework and cooking cos the girls comin round later :)
Just doing baked potatoes with cheese, chicken pasta salad and quiche :)

xxx

I think slimmer of the month should be the last friday of the month, then we know we have all been weighed in :flower:

Ill scrap the slimmer of the week one...it'll be a bit hard.

tiggertea...that'd be fab hun, thanks xx

Have i missed smileyshazza's weigh in for this week??? xx

Found ur update smileyshazza and updated the first page!!

WELL DONE GIRLS!!!
WE'VE LOST A MASSIVE 18LBS THIS WEEK!!! :dance::happydance::dance:

Thats fab all together isnt it!!

I dont have a weigh in the week as I am on holiday.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->