Slimming World Syners!!

Yep :( Hour long one on tuesday tho :thumbup:

If i hadnt of had it on series recording on sky then i would have missed this weeks wednesday one too!!

Had my 2nd weigh in this morning (am doing the plan at home) and have lost 2.5lbs

That makes 6lbs in 2 weeks so I am extremely pleased with that.

I don't have a meal plan as such today as I am going to a wedding today and am not sure of the food. It is a reception which starts at 4pm so I am having breakfast and lunch as normal and then I'm assuming it will be a buffet this evening so am going to have to try really hard again to make good choices - I don't want to outdo all my good work so am determined that I'm not going to ruin it on one plate!

Breakfast: Fat free natural yoghurt, blueberries
Lunch: 2 slices wholemeal bread, lean ham, salad with a scraping of low fat lemon, lime and coriander houmous. Fruit of some description.

Also going to try and avoid alcohol this afternoon. Am not that bothered about booze anyway and it just has so many empty calories in it I'm not sure it's worth the risk of affecting my weight loss for the sake of having a quick drink.

Well done on the loss Smiley!! enjoy the wedding and there should be cold meats, fish and rice etc that u can pick at on the buffet ;-)

Well for brekky i had syn free sausage, beans, tomatoes and scrambled eggs and now im having some cherries :) Tomorrow will be my synful day. lol.

Here is the recipe for the oreo cheesecake...

700g quark
8 oreos
2 eggs
2 tsp vanilla essence
1 cup splenda
frylight

Method- Gas mark 4. Grease spring base cake tin with frylight.
put 6 of the oreos in a food bag and crush into fine powder with rolling pin.
Spread into cake tin and press down.

In a bowl add the quark and splenda and whisk. Add vanilla essence and eggs.
crush the remaining 2 oreos and add to the mixture. Mix well.
Pour on top of the crushed oreos in cake tin.
Bake in oven for 30-40 mins or intill cheesecake golden round the edges.

This entire cheesecake is 20 syns and so for a quarter of the cake its 5 syns and thats a decent portion. :)

Il remove this from here, once Kim puts it on the first page :) thanks kim x

xxx

Thanks africaqueen, that sounds yum.....think I'll be going shopping for oreo's tomorrow......:blush:

hello everyone, well done on all the losses, you are putting me to shame but are inspiring me :)

i have eaten an apple today so far!! my usual breakfast then someone was so horrible at the school gate this morning I ended up crying for 1/2 an hour and it put me off eating, and the m/s, and having lots to do!! I know it's not great but at last I have eaten no rubbish :)!!

Am going to have something and SW chips for dins, not sure what... any ideas?

x

hello everyone, well done on all the losses, you are putting me to shame but are inspiring me :)

i have eaten an apple today so far!! my usual breakfast then someone was so horrible at the school gate this morning I ended up crying for 1/2 an hour and it put me off eating, and the m/s, and having lots to do!! I know it's not great but at last I have eaten no rubbish :)!!

x

Aww sorry someone upset u Lucky. How dare they?!:gun::winkwink:

One of my nicest meals is sw chips with mushy peas and a peice of cod done in home made bread crumbs. yummy! failing that there is nowt quite like sw chips with a fried egg and beans ;-)

Well i have just eaten a curly wurly whilst watchin the match with dh and for tea im going to do iceland prawn and chicken kebabs with baked poatoes and onion laughin cow cheese inside. Yummy!

xxx

Today so far:
Breakkie: Tea, Yoghurt, Kiwi Fruit

Lunch: Beans on Toast, Coffee

No snacks as I've not been hungry!

x

Aww sorry someone upset u Lucky. How dare they?!:gun::winkwink:

One of my nicest meals is sw chips with mushy peas and a peice of cod done in home made bread crumbs. yummy! failing that there is nowt quite like sw chips with a fried egg and beans ;-)

Well i have just eaten a curly wurly whilst watchin the match with dh and for tea im going to do iceland prawn and chicken kebabs with baked poatoes and onion laughin cow cheese inside. Yummy!

xxx

Aww thanks AQ and love the ideas, i really love mushy peas, my dad and my girls think they are gross, they are soooo wrong, mm mm! but beans and eggs is great too, and the girls will eat them, perhaps I have some sweet chili beef style quorn burgers, they're nice too...

Hope you enjoyed your curly wurly :)

lucky3...why did they make u cry? :( maybe us syners should all sit on her...:)

Your menu sounds healthy Tigger :)

Here is the menu i used when i lost 5lb last wk, if anyone wants a peek...

day 1- brekky... x2 syn free sausages, baked beans and scrambled eggs.
lunch...apple, melon and strawberries.
Tea= lamb chops, new potatoes and salad. HEALTHY EXTRAS- 350ml skimmed milk and 2 alpen light bars.
Supper= syn free rice pudding made with the milk from hea.
SYNS= 2 small glasses of rose. small bowl chilli = 16 syns.

day 2-
brekky= ham sandwich(with 2 slices wholemeal bread from heb) mullerlight.
lunch=sweet and sour mug shot, melon and apple.
tea= Chicken stir fry, new potatoes.
supper-tomatoes
HEALTHY EXTRAS- x2 slices wholemeal warburtons bread. 250ml semi skimmed milk.
SYNS- x1 choc digestive biscuit=4 syns

day 3=
brekky=small bowl cornflakes(5 syns) melon.
lunch=ham and tomato sandwich. Mug shot. crabsticks.
Tea=chicken stir fry. mullerlight.
Supper= syn free rice pudding.
HEALTHY EXTRAS= 2 slices wholemeal bread, 250ml semi skimmed milk.
SYNS=Cornflakes(5) 2 curly wurlys (12) 6 fruit pastilles(3)=20 syns

day 4=
brekky= 2 syn free sausages and scrambled egg. Pineapple.
Lunch= ham salad sandwich. mullerlight.
tea=chicken stir fry. pineapple.
supper=syn free rice pudding
HEALTHY EXTRAS=250ml semi skimmed milk and 2 slices wholemeal bread.
SYNS=Cornetto(10) x1 toffee(2)6 fruit pastilles(3)= 15 syns

day 5=
brekky= syn free pancakes with lemon and sweetener.
lunch=ham salad with 3 ryvita. crabsticks.
tea= mullerlight and melon
supper- crabsticks
HEALTHY EXTRAS= 250ml semi skimmed milk and 3 ryvita.
SYNS=Cornetto(10) curly wurly(6)

day 6=
brekky= pineapple and melon. 2 shredded wheats.
lunch=slices of ham and a mug shot. melon.
tea=syn free chicken curry with rice.
HEALTHY EXTRAS= 250ml semi skimmed milk and 2 shredded wheats.
SYNS= 0

Day 7(weigh in day) I just ate some fruit for brekky, a few crisp bread with tomato and a mug shot for lunch and then a little fruit in the afternoon as i always eat light on weigh days ;-) i have whatever tea i fancy when i get home.

xxx

lucky3...why did they make u cry? :( maybe us syners should all sit on her...:)

Ha ha, that would sort her out!!

I am the treasurer of the Friends of The school and she said we were all nasty and cliquey and all the other mums thought that too :( I ended up feeling guilty for being friends with the others even though we were friends first :(

I gauged everyone's reaction to me at the school gate tonight and it didn't seem anyone else had a problem, *sigh* who knows what's going on?!

Well done Smiley!

I am really looking forward to tomorrow... we have a few friends round in the evening for the world cup england (not that much football will be watch probably!) and we have the following sw food planned....

Chicken and tomato pasta (with peas and sweetcorn)
Curried pork brochettes (curried pork balls) Cant wait to try these!!
Low syn sausages (cut up and on sticks)
Bacon fritatta
Sw Chilli
Jacket potatoes
Oreo cheesecake
Large jaffa cake

Mmmm i can't wait! :happydance:

Well done Smiley!

I am really looking forward to tomorrow... we have a few friends round in the evening for the world cup england (not that much football will be watch probably!) and we have the following sw food planned....

Bacon fritatta
Sw Chilli
Jacket potatoes
Oreo cheesecake
Large jaffa cake

wow, that sounds great!!

where in Suffolk are you? i'm in Diss, South Norfolk and work in Ipswich. x

Well done Smiley!

Bacon fritatta
Sw Chilli
Jacket potatoes
Oreo cheesecake
Large jaffa cake

wow, that sounds great!!

where in Suffolk are you? i'm in Diss, South Norfolk and work in Ipswich. x

I actually can't wait!! I'm hoping theres leftovers for sunday but i'm not counting on it! lol

I live in felixstowe so just down the road from ipswich! I have family in Diss and i lived in Fressingfield for a while when i was little!

Lucky r u trying to wing a invite to that delish BBQ?? hehe ;-)

I live miles away nr liverpool so i cnt make it sorry pink... ;-)

Tomorrow i knw il end up bein a lil naughty cos once me an the girls get together... well there is no stoppin us with the wine and the chat and the meal out... aaaah. I am going to do a lil cold buffet type thing for lunch cos they are coming to mine first to have a drink and a bite to eat and it will stop me eating too much later in the day.
Im really lookin 4ward to it cos there's a race day with raffles in the pub and a bbq... not that il be havin any... i hope... haha. Then the England game is on later so its gonna be a looong day.

Just snackin on some strawberries now. Tea was bloody lovely :) rice with peas and prawn kebabs with fresh corn on the cob. Mmmmm xxx

Lucky r u trying to wing a invite to that delish BBQ?? hehe ;-)

I live miles away nr liverpool so i cnt make it sorry pink... ;-)

Tomorrow i knw il end up bein a lil naughty cos once me an the girls get together... well there is no stoppin us with the wine and the chat and the meal out... aaaah. I am going to do a lil cold buffet type thing for lunch cos they are coming to mine first to have a drink and a bite to eat and it will stop me eating too much later in the day.
Im really lookin 4ward to it cos there's a race day with raffles in the pub and a bbq... not that il be havin any... i hope... haha. Then the England game is on later so its gonna be a looong day.

Just snackin on some strawberries now. Tea was bloody lovely :) rice with peas and prawn kebabs with fresh corn on the cob. Mmmmm xxx

Hee, hee, it did look like that didn't it?!

Your day sounds fab too, enjoy yourselves :)

well the sw chicken tikka curry turned out horrible i think i got the wrong tikka powder i got one tht marinates the chicken but it says tikka powder gonna complain at my next meeting as i spent £10 on all the stuff so it looks like its chicken and rice for tea so pissed off :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->