Slimming World Syners!!

Congrats on the loss girls.

Thats not too bad Naya you will have that off in no time!!

All I had today is 4 rivitas with extra light laughing cow.

Gonna try not to have anything bad tonight, cous cous and salmon I think.

xxx

Found you!!

I'm feeling abit depressed, been stuck at the same weight for 4 weeks..suppose I slacked off abit and was going over 15syns most of the week, SO.... NO MORE back to it...10syns MAX!! I wanna lose a stone in time for my babys 1st birthday in November!

Helz I am the same.... STS for 3 weeks now, this will be my 4th if I havent put on... seem to have stopped losing it is depressing isnt it.

xxx

Well done on the losses girls and congrats on passing your theory Steph :)

Naya- you knw u can do it, and u have had some fab losses so dnt worry hun.

Well i have been sorta good but ended up having a donut earlier with my cuppa... aaaah i need my wilpower back! i had a greedy wkend aswell really... just hoping that come fri when i weigh in that i have lost at least 1lb or even if i have STS but i just dnt want to of gained :-( im being good from now and eating lots of ss foods today an tomorrow in the hope that i can see a loss! lol.

xxx

Its really hard getting back into it once you have had a blip im struggeling after my week last week really had to try hard this week to pull it back!!
only 121 days till xmas im so excited but smaller target in the mean time i have a family meal 9th oct so 6 weigh ins thinking 7lb down by then

Steph63-YAY well done slimmer of the week and passing theory test great day for you!!!

hi ladies,
not a great few days for me and today i've had some sort of stomach bug so i haven't been good AT all....... hoping to get back into it tomorrow :D

ive only eaten fruit today... coming of cambridge and it being end of my af i have nooo appetite... bad tho i know xx

Well I lost 2.5lb this week taking me to exactly 2 and a half stone, so very pleased. This weeks mini target is at least 2lb that will take me to a 29.9 BMI and yaaaaaay I will no longer be obese just overweight.

Sorry lot to catch up on so have commented for everyone below, hope ive not missed anyone.

Welcome back to SW Leedsforever, you've lost a big amount already, im half way through mine now and im starting to see a big difference cant wait until ive got 14lb to go.

Lanky well done thats a great loss in 2 weeks

Hi sparkle there is a few of us who dont go to class either good luck for your weigh in.

Well done Rah and your right there is nothing better than the big number going down.

Congratulations on passing your theory, your loss and slimmer of the week Steph

Naya with the way you lose weight that extra will be off in no time.

Magpies I bet you've nearly cleared the extra already.

Helz although staying the same is better than putting it on, it can still be very demoralising, well done on getting back on the wagon so to speak.

Good luck for friday AQ, your doing so well getting back on track.

Diva hope you feel better soon.

Woohooo well done sugar kane!! great loss and its fab ur BMI is under 30 now. That is my goal so we can go on the IVF waiting list :) xxx

Thanks AQ im at 30.2 at the min but hoping that will be gone by next week, and we are going to get your BMI to that between us all on here. As my little girl would say "we on misssion".

Not far to go AQ, I need to get to under 30 aswell... thats my interim target.

Dont think I'm gonna STS. Still 15st 0 this morning.

xxx

can someone pm me the password please- sorry ive not been around much my internet is down so just posting this while over aq mates but want to update where i can xxx

Magpies- dont worry luv. You can lose weight by next fri an then ur back on track;-)
I think i will of either STS or gained a lb or so, cos i was greedy with biscuits an drink over the wkend and i have not done much exercise either. What will be will be an we can just get back on it an have a loss next wk if we dnt this wk xxx

Magpies- dont worry luv. You can lose weight by next fri an then ur back on track;-)
I think i will of either STS or gained a lb or so, cos i was greedy with biscuits an drink over the wkend and i have not done much exercise either. What will be will be an we can just get back on it an have a loss next wk if we dnt this wk xxx

Yeah, I do well then I have the odd biscuit and stuff. I think thats whats ruining it. I am on plain cous cous for lunch. Filling but free.

:kiss:

xxx

ive had jacket potato with cheese and beans today and used my syns for some coleslaw... i feel so full!! Im finding it hard to believe this diet works atm.. but i know it does lol xx

AQ & 4magpies you can defo do it! :)

You just need to get back in to the right frame of mind. Do you both go to group? COs I find that a stranger weighing me puts extra pressure on me to do well iykwim?

& I know leeds I had pasta n sauce for lunch and cottage pie for tea and i really full. its so strange that we can eat so much and still lose weight. Just wish galaxy was on the free list lol x

Laura- No i dont go to group cos i found it sooo boring and a waste of a fiver tbh... i get weighed in boots every friday. Im thinking i have stayed the same when i weigh tomorrow but maybe a gain... will soon see.

Today i have been sorta good but i did have 3 toffee's earlier... been good food wise tho.
Had steak and potato with peas and onions for tea and nothing for dinner except a boiled egg... gonna have some fruit now and a slice bread with a cheese triangle on.

xxx

hi ladies,

AQ & Magpies - you can definitely do this. I need to get to under 16st to beable to go through with IUI - so i'm only 7.5lbs away from that BUT i would ideally like to lose more than that so i can be healthy - we'll be at the top of the list around April/July next year.

Hi girls gonna weigh tonight and will update then.

I dont go to group, trying to save some dosh, felt like I was wasting £5 a week. Might start going to a different group if I am still struggling after another month.

Not feeling to confident, had fat free yog with some all bran for breakfast, not sure what im on for lunch, havent brought anything to work.

Baby diva - You will do 7lbs no problem!! xxx

Thanks for the support!
xxx

I dont go to group, trying to save some dosh, felt like I was wasting £5 a week. Might start going to a different group if I am still struggling after another month.

I know its a bit unethical but if you do struggle go to another group and tell them your a shift worker that way you dont have to pay for the weeks you miss because of work
I am a nurse but can manage a group every week but i dont go everyweek if money is tight :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->