Slimming World Syners!!

i'm back too - i haven't been on plan AT all this week :( but i have to admit i have enjoyed having a "free" week - back on plan tomorrow. i'm not going to group tomorrow - but i will weigh myself. i'm going to go back on my bike tomorrow too, and get some exercise - just to try and feel better, my first dress fitting is on Wednesday too :D

Welcome to the new syners and hi to us old eggs ;-) haha.

Well i had a fab day yesterday at 2 festivals(local one and matthew street) and i was quite good as i only had 4 drinks all day and 1 slice of pizza so suprised i was that good as there are many temptations at festivals! lol.

Today i had 2 boiled eggs with soldiers(heb) for my brekky and for lunch im going to have a mug shot and some fruit.
I think a BBQ might be in order for tea as the weather is sooo nice.

I start my new job 2moz so going shopping soon to get some healthy bits for my packed lunches. Mostly going to take a pasta dish or ham salad sandwiches and fruit an yogurt etc. I cnt wait! really excited now :) Think i might just see a loss on my next weigh in, as i am really trying this wk and hope to lose 2lb :)

Hope everyone else is having a fab BH weekend xxx

Right first morning back on the wagon- actully going back to group tommorow to be weighed as im just not sticking to it at all on my own!!
Fingers crossed for a good day today!!

Hey girls not weighed myself for a couple of days... been doing pretty well.

I am now TTC!! Woo... so hopefully will very soon be a pregnant SW lady.

Hope your new job is going well AQ!

xxx

Weigh in in 3 hours !!

I havent been good this week. i actually eat 2 toffee crisps one after the other like a proper fatty yesterday. Whoops!

I really dont want put on cos the group leader will make me feel really guilty lol

4magpies - Good luck on your TTCing. x

OMG just had a bloody cupcake!! why cant i just step away from the naughty food!

Hi girls.
First day in my new job went great. Mostly a induction really as we will have 4wks training. Was a good laugh an think il be very happy there :) i have been good again today. Had a tomato omlette for brekky, ham and cheese sandwich(hea an heb) for lunch with a yogurt and a apple and for tea im making a baked potato with lamb and salad and sweetcorn :)
Just having a relaxing cuppa.

Magpies- good luck with the ttc hun. Hope u get a nice BFP soon, but dnt let it get u down if it takes a lil while to get caught. Enjoy ur life and what will be will be. This is sadly the voice of experience talking ;-)

Hope all u other girls are doing well? Good luck Laura with the weigh in and catkin, 1 cupcake wont break the bank ;-) xxx

Whey.
2.5lbs off!

AQ- Glad the jobs going welland that your back on plan :) you'll be on that IVF list in no time :) x

I've managed to loose 5 1/2Ibs this week which I am really happy with for my first week. I can honestly say that it's not felt like I'm dieting which I like!

hello ladies and welcome to the new syners :wave:

today ive had cheese on toast, a minted lamb salad sandwich nd a chicken peri peri wrap with lettice and a muller feeling good.

WELL DONE Ellismum! i lost the same in my first week and my 2nd ;-)
FAB loss! It does not feel like dieting at all, but the longer u do it, the sweet/junk food cravings do kick in. lol. The first mth works like a dream tho cos ur so fired up.

I just made my packed lunch for work and made tuna and sweetcorn pasta and im taking a banana and a apple too. I am being super good this wk as i have STS the past 2wks and need to see a loss on fri. Hoping for 2lb off to get me back on track xxx

Back to class today- weigh in is at 10am- think i need to go and get myself back on the weight loss properly!!

hi everyone sorry i haven't been around this week it's been hell, firstly i was really ill with upper stomach cramps and sickness. Once I started to feel better both my children came down with colds. Although this didn't stop them puring water on my laptop which seem to be working after being dried out apart from the "s" which I have to use the on board keyboard to get it to type, oh and caps only work every now and then, so I apologise for my bad typing. To end the week the dr did some blood tests that have come back strange but I cant get hold of the dr until Thursday to find out whats wrong, plus after a mid week hospital visit I am now booked for an operation that means I'm going to be unable to exercise for 3 months after and due to hospital stay ill need to cut short breastfeeding, :cry: all because my children weren't kind to me on the way out. :haha:

Sorry it all a me me me post I going to catch up later and will reply to everyone. wish me luck for my weigh in this week.

Well done on all your losses

I have class today but have just finished nights and always weigh more after night so i dont know if i should skip class since i also have had a very bad week and Isobelle isnt well to top it all off debating to take her in to work to see a Dr if she doesnt improve

But tomorrow is a new start to my SW week so fresh start it is

Welcome new girls and well done girls and all the losses etc this week. x

I lost 2.5lbs this week which takes me to 1st3.5lbs in 3 weeks of slimming world!

I'm quite pleased as I expected a gain or STS because our friend's bbq turned out to be indian takeaway and from then on I lost my resolve a bit. I did well for 4/5 out of 7 days and the other 2 days I had the take away on one of them and on the other I just felt poop so ate for England! Did my usual walking and am still b/f so I guess that has helped.

Hi , One question I have which I am a bit confused about is the free foods, that means u can eat unlimited, so for instance for dinner I had a huge plate of rice, 4 meat balls with sauce, carrots, onion, all the seasoning etc... Can u eat as much of free foods as u like?

Yes because the idea is that they fill you up quickly so your appetite will limit you.

Sugarkane- what a week for you! hope things improve soon and that your blood results and op go well xx

Well done on the loss lankydoddle! great loss xx

Hope everyone else is doing well? i have been good again today so thats 3 days on the run! unheard of for me lately! lol.

I have had plenty of exercise in work cos there are 4 flights of stairs to get to our office and i am up an down them 4 or 5 times a day! lol.

For lunch i had chicken roll sandwich with tomato and a banana.

I had mushroom foo yung for tea and a apple for a snack :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->