Slimming World Syners!!

sugarkane it might be worth just going to group and paying for it get it all and dont go again- i cant afford the online service all in one go- so am going to group for a while to get back in the flow- although today has just gone to pot- had a not too bad day and then a really bad afternoon- i just cant seem to get on with it- i hate how big i am but just cant seem to get the motivation to do something about it!!!

Lost 3lbs this week, woo. so thats 11 in total. slowly slowly.

got slimmer of the week i the class i was visiting, felt quite cheeky rly. someone had put a curly wurly in there ><

working away til friday so going to have to try extra hard to stick to it. driving this time so have a coolbox full of food to take with me.

catkin, is really hard to get motivated sometimes isnt it. i had heard about someone being prescribed sw by their gp, meaning it was free - maybe ask about that, see if you can persuade the gatekeeper the the little green piece of paper!

If not, then try to find some mental picture or maybe an actual picture which you can look at when you feel tempted. I gave up smoking a few years ago, and mine was the mental pic of me in a wedding dress with a fag hanging out of my mouth. i dont know your reasons for losing weight, but mine is so that I can run about after my future kids better, and the mental pic i use is of the big me being breathless and tired in the park and having to stop playing.

Also, Ive had to realise that things like fruit and veg are actually really nice and can be as big a treat as a bar of chocolate. I treat myself now with posh things like pineapple and dragon fruit and savor it in the knowledge that im not being self destructive

Good luck with it all, I now you can do it, just gotta get into the right headspace

thanks cranberry!! Ive got weighed today and sts so not destroyed my weight loss too much just got to get on with it- im trying to lose the baby weight as im 2 stone over weight from my pre pregnancy weight. I just want to be able to fit into all my old clothes and be able to go clothes shopping and pick up a size 12 and know i can fit into it!! Thats my dream walking into coast dress shop and buying a size 12 dress and looking fab!!

1lb on :-( but I have been on holiday for 2 weeks, drinking wine, eating cake, pasties and fish and chips so can't really complain. Back on it now until the end of Oct when I go away again. It's the big push for those 9.5 llbs.

Can someone do me a big favour and PM the password please. I've not got it with missing 2 weeks and didn't stay tonight. Thanks xx

Sorry to barge in here just looking for some info.

I was wandering if any of you are aware of a plan SW do that would be suitable while BFing and if so how I go about signing up? IM useless with this sort of thing :wacko:

I'm sure they just adapt the plan with extra 'healthy extras' as they do for maternity. Best thing to do is either give them a ring and speak to someone or call in at one of the meetings and speak to the consultant there to find out if it's appropriate but I'm sure lots of the girls in this thread are in this position.
https:// www.slimmingworld.co.uk

x

Sorry to barge in here just looking for some info.

I was wandering if any of you are aware of a plan SW do that would be suitable while BFing and if so how I go about signing up? IM useless with this sort of thing :wacko:

thanks for the password Sugarkane x, it was the singular version of the world :)

I havent weighed myself this week, dreading it tomorrow. Think I will have put on.

xxx

well done!

Im in London again working for a few days. managed to avoid eating crap out of tiredness this time - was what made me fall off the wagon last month. going for a gym/swim later on. will stop off at a supermarket on the way home i think to buy some chicken and salad, rly need some carbs but not many places sell cooked plain pasta/potatoes.

anyone got any ideas of portable carbs? those mug shots things are a great idea, but i just dont like them.

I put on a 1lb this week but thats because ive been comfort eating with my pnd!....ive been really good so far this week and have lost 2 already:)

Catkin I may just do that, im giving myself a few days with no online access to see how I get on, im not good with change and ive done so good so far that I dont want to go to class as I may put it back on or something, I know that very unlikely but well im a bit strange haha.

Well done on the slimmer of the week and your 3lb loss cranberry. Do they have any jacket potato vans near the hotel, that should help you if you cant get them from the supermarket, sorry I cant be more helpful.

Good luck for today Magpies.

Well done Minnie

Hope your feeling better this week Country and well done on the 2lb loss so far, you will be back on track by next weigh in.

I lost 1.5lb this week, im so close to 3 stone off now, had a pre operation check up on wednesday and the difference the weight loss has made to my blood pressure and heart is amazing, im so very proud of myself, and cant wait for my family to see me for the first time since I started this.

Catkin I may just do that, im giving myself a few days with no online access to see how I get on, im not good with change and ive done so good so far that I dont want to go to class as I may put it back on or something, I know that very unlikely but well im a bit strange haha.

Well done on the slimmer of the week and your 3lb loss cranberry. Do they have any jacket potato vans near the hotel, that should help you if you cant get them from the supermarket, sorry I cant be more helpful.

Good luck for today Magpies.

Well done Minnie

Hope your feeling better this week Country and well done on the 2lb loss so far, you will be back on track by next weigh in.

I lost 1.5lb this week, im so close to 3 stone off now, had a pre operation check up on wednesday and the difference the weight loss has made to my blood pressure and heart is amazing, im so very proud of myself, and cant wait for my family to see me for the first time since I started this.

I love it when you dont see people for ages and they say "oooh you've lost weight! Best feeling EVER !!

Right well i've not been online much this week but ive been doing ok I need to eat more superfree foods! How gutted was I when i realised that peas arent superfree. :( x

Theres a few people off here gone missing recently hope they are all doing ok xx

Hi Ladies, I am new and haven't even started but thought I would let you all know that I bought a copy of BEST magazine and they are offering a free voucher to join slimming world so you get £10 off the joining fee and only have to pay £4.95 if you join between 7th and 21st September.
It also has a 7 day plan with a shopping list that looks quite interesting too.

Hope it helps someone x

-1lb this week :happydance: but a bit gutted it wasnt 1.5lb to take me below the current stone im sat at but its ok im now XXst 0lb so a loss next week will get be below its all mental i know but good to look at that lower number

Hi ladies, well done on the losses! fab x

I am doing CRAP this wk :-( my new job is exhausting me after not working for so long and im not in a routine yet so my diet is all over the place... also got AF from hell and been craving choc etc. Got to try and get a grip!! Need to get fitter this next wk aswell cos im doing a 5 mile charity walk on the 25th and have to complete it xxx

Hi ladies, well done on the losses! fab x

I am doing CRAP this wk :-( my new job is exhausting me after not working for so long and im not in a routine yet so my diet is all over the place... also got AF from hell and been craving choc etc. Got to try and get a grip!! Need to get fitter this next wk aswell cos im doing a 5 mile charity walk on the 25th and have to complete it xxx

Dont let the bad week get you down hun. im sure when your all settled and les stressed in your new job then you'll get back on plan no probs. if your finding it dofficult it might be worth going to group to get ypur motivation back. I put 1 on last week and im sure its because i missed group. x

I cnt afford class and i work different shifts so not poss rly. Plus my class was dullsville. lol.

I am gonna try my best to get back on track from monday. Prepare better for work etc.
Want to lose 2 stones by the time i go to Poland in 8wks if poss! lol.

Hope everyone else is doing better than me xxx

I cnt afford class and i work different shifts so not poss rly. Plus my class was dullsville. lol.

I am gonna try my best to get back on track from monday. Prepare better for work etc.
Want to lose 2 stones by the time i go to Poland in 8wks if poss! lol.

Hope everyone else is doing better than me xxx

As s shift worker you dont have to pay for the weeks you dont attend just ket them know your working the following week

2stone in 8 weeks|??? thats a lot of hard work 3.5lb a week may be try for a stone then if you get more will be a bonus if you aim for 2 and dont make it i woundnt want it to put a dampner on your hol i know it would me :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->