Slings

Helen

ICSI Twins + miracle BFP
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good sling?

I'm wanting one that I can wear around the house so that I can carry around whoever is currently creating havoc (Charlotte) and still actually get stuff done.

moby wraps are quite nice or bigmamasslings.com has some nice ring slings

lol no advice but is charlotte the trouble maker already ? bless her

Nt got a sling but a baby carrier ... (never had one with maddie)

Seems really good and you can have bubs facing you or front wards ....

Like the look of it and it wasn't expensive!

xxx

Charlotte is definitely the loud one. A total drama queen about everything. However, Tommy has a mischievous streak that I suspect he will be using to his advantage in the future to get her into trouble! :rofl:

What make baby carrier was it Imi?

awww bless them, so sweet to have two and see the differences

oohh helen they sound so cute... little personnalities already! do they hold hands when sleeping? i've heard this about twins..

h x

They sometimes hold hands, but it's mostly by accident as they are waving them around and grabbing. The funniest thing is when they are rooting and they suck on the others hand.

I even caught Charlotte sucking on Tom's head the other morning. He didn't seem to mind too much.:rofl:

They sometimes hold hands, but it's mostly by accident as they are waving them around and grabbing. The funniest thing is when they are rooting and they suck on the others hand.

I even caught Charlotte sucking on Tom's head the other morning. He didn't seem to mind too much.:rofl:
Aww that is the sweetest thing i have heard!!!
Even OH smiled at that lol

helen i nearly wet myself laughing at the head sucking so funny......

I found the best sling is the baby bjorn one i got myn off ebay for not much. It is more secure and safe feeling than a sling,i didnt feel confident enough for one although am sure they are very good as heard excellent reports on here of them,it is personal choice. You could have a carrier and a sling that could go round back and then have double trouble on you together,or not no bit heavy I imagine lol

have a scoot on ebay....

Bex.x

helen tht made me laugh out loud!!!! bless em!

I can't get on with slins but had a baby bjorn carrier for both. I still use it for Frankie!

If you want a baby bjorn carrier I have one that I am selling, I nevber used it think it was £40 but will sell for £20. If your interested I can send you pics.

Hi Cat

That sounds interesting. Will PM you my email address.

Ta

Helen

xx

Helen ur babies sounds soo cute! xx

Helen I have PMd you with images

Aww that is the sweetest thing i have heard!!!
Even OH smiled at that lol

When i was in hospital having Jessica there was a woman with twins and they were in the same crib. One was sooking the other ones hand, it was the cutest thing ever:baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->