Small bump syndrome

Yeah I get it alll the time. I've learnt to just shrug it off, though it really did upset me for a while. I totally agree that it's as though if you're not huge, people don't class you as pregnant! I'm not allowed to have back ache or find being on my feet all day hard because I'm not big enough apparently! Really does get on my nerves. I'm sure our time will come though, we'll have bigger bumps soon. :D :hugs: x

my bump is also tiny, no1s asked me if im pregnant. my sister's bump was twice the size of mine at 19 weeks! and i always get told i dont look pregnant so ur not the only one. hey, maybe we'll suddenly have bump growth spurts :p xx

IM hoping that i show this time. Last time my neighbours didnt know i was pregnant till my sister put congrats its a boy banner on the door. I think im starting to show now but since im overweight i must look mybe just fat sometimes :rofl:

IM hoping that i show this time. Last time my neighbours didnt know i was pregnant till my sister put congrats its a boy banner on the door. I think im starting to show now but since im overweight i must look mybe just fat sometimes :rofl:

Hahah you SO win the award for smallest bump with your last baby!

Thats great! I wonder if they wonder for a bit if you had adopted?

:rofl:

I have a new small bump story for today...

My boss said to a client that came in for the first time today (I was standing by the way, wearing a form fitting shirt)...

Boss - "Our new office manager (me) is having a baby!"
Client - "Oh thats wonderful is she here?!"
Boss - "Yes this is her..(pointing at me)"
Client to me- "Oh did you just tell Pete (my boss) that you were pregnant? What are you three months? My daughter in-law is going into her sixth month..and you should see her belly! Its big and beautiful"
Me - "Um no I told him three months ago...when I was three months..Im six months in few days.."
Client - "Oh"
Me - "Yeah"
My Boss - "She is bigger though. You should have seen her before, straight as a board..."
Me - "Uh Im going back to work now"

*Que the awkward wonderings if he meant I was straight as a board in the chest...or stomach....*

Omg :'( :( How sad.

Doh :( You saw my bump today :(:( Now I feel really bad *Hugs*

:hugs: How inconsiderate of him! With my first baby i didn't show much until the end, and than one morning i just popped and started waddling everywhere. With this baby i think i already look like a beached whale, within the last two weeks my belly has just popped major. But mil is excatly quite rude about my bump, she keeps telling me i don't look pregnant enough and that i need to be eating more! She is constantly comparing what "she" looked like when she was pregnant with my hubby! I know its awfully hurtful when no one asks questions about how your feeling, or if its a boy or girl. From the day you find out your preggo your pushing your belly out as much as you can to show everyone that your pregnant! Don't be embarrased that you want that attention, you only get it for 9 months and you deserve as much of it as you can get! At least we have all these lovely ladies on here to ask us questions and talk to us! By the way i have seen your bump and its adorable, i think you look pregnant! Keep your chin up and take care!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->