Snoring !!!!

jenny25

Reaction score
Aarron he's 4 5 in aug and he snores really bad i swear he is sounds like a grown adult is their anything i can do to ease it.
He has an enlarged left tonsil and i dunno if it would have anything too do with that would love some ideas thanks xx

That probably has something to do with it. Have you spoken to his dr about it? Some people say snoring in kids is bad, means they can't breathe right. Landon has snored since the day he was born, has had no problems with tonsils or anything like that, my dad snored, his dad snores...they all do lol. Some kids if it just starts up can signal something being wrong. Now all 3 of mine snore just like their daddy, it's funny to go in their room at night when they are all sleeping

yeah im gonna speak to my hv or my gp about it cause his snoring has got worse also his eating habbits have changed too he is not eating the things he used to eat he has become fussy but maybe thats a stage that they go through or it could be his tonsil ? xxx

Yeah his throat might be sore...is he able to tell you when certain things hurt? I'd try asking him...out of the eating situation so he doesn't think "hey i can use this as an excuse" just say has your head been hurting, your mouth, your throat and so on and see if he says yes

yeah i should try that thanks honey xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->