Snowflake bump buddies and friends

It might be early days still for you but are you experiencing any symptoms?

It is too bad your chart doesn't show a clear ovulation, normally that would be a good way to tell if your preggos regardless of hpt results. It should show consistently higher temps than pre-ov.... I am very puzzled for you Dawny.

Hopefully you will get some answers at the dr. Definately bring your tests with you.

hey girls, oh my i had to read up quite a lot (after i finally found the thread hahaha)the new name sounds good and im sorry to hear about the mixed results Dawny :(

im doing ok, drove a 4 hour drive back home through the mountains today.. hartburn and nausea for about the 1st hour which was horrible but it went down after a quicky tablet haha (the normal pharmacy hartburn ones, not sure if i am allowed those but i was miserable!)

we had to tell the family up north as well now.. (i am always a massive tea drinker) and i kinda had to skip on the scallops etc aswell.. :( But they were all thrilled for us.. damn i just hope we havnt one this too soon.. but it's to late now

Had to buy a pregnancy bra too, my BB's are killing me!!!! but these things are comfy so i may buy myself another one :D

Well thats about it really.. still waiting for the 29th!

Welcome back! Congrats on telling the family! Glad to hear they are excited! Hope you enjoyed your last easter as a couple and only the dogs :)

haha yeah it was fab thanks :D
my MIL and her boyfirend and her 2 dogs came with us aswell to my DH's nana.

So it was definitely full house :rofl:
How was your Easter?!

It was very quiet. We kind of forgot about it and so didn't even have any chocolate bunnies or anything!

My family used to have "egg wars" for breakfast on easter. So this morning, without thinking, I boiled up our last three eggs to battle with my DH. (Three eggs are pretty lame for egg wars, but we forgot to buy some on the weekend). However, later I realized that I needed those three eggs for my cake I was baking for a dinner we were invited too. :dohh:

Off to the convenience store we go.... Everyone was super drained at the dinner though so we were home by 7pm... man we are getting old.

P.s. Anyone's Dh having sympathy symptoms?? I swear to god, on days I am gassy, DH has gas, on days I can't stand the smell of food and don't want to cook, he isn't that hungry and makes his own sandwich instead of making a dinner for the both of us, on days I am super tired...guess what, he says he is exhausted...and THE BEST ONE...on days my nipples hurt, his man-boobs hurt :dohh: I get no sympathy from him (not sure why they are called sympathy symptoms then).

Yeah last night, it was tummy pains, today it is a sore back.... :|

Maybe it is stress and he is freaking out over being a daddy? My DH didn't cope to well the first time around either.

Possible but I never heard of man boobs hurting from the flu. LMAO.

And the fact is started within a week or so of my bfp and he can't kick it... :S

My nausea died off a bit (well a lot) on fri and sat (back yesterday and today) but guess who WAS feeling sick on Fri and Sat? You guessed it - DH :rofl:

Dawny, that is one hell of a pickle, but I vote redo the blood test.
Snugglebot, lol- egg wars & man boobs:) I love it

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Mines was a good kind of hectic, and today just relaxing waiting for the big scan tomorrow!

Good luck on the scan tomorrow babe, will be thinking of you. What time is it?

Sending you and Chrissie both TONS of dust for your scans tomorrow!!! I hope you both come with fantastic news!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->